Newman & Bright Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright

About Newman & Bright: Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

How would you rate Newman & Bright?

Verified Buyer

After spending a long time researching the best place to buy chesterfield sofas I decided to use Newman & Bright.

This was based on the quality of the website, build quality, excellent choice in finishes, bespoke sizes and they had a show room in London.

Rafi was very helpful and I was able to get various samples and pictures to ensure we could choose exactly what we wanted.

Highly Recommended.

Lovely quality well made comfy greet value
Verified Reviewer

I have just taken delivery of a Gatsby 2.5 seater sofa and 2 chairs in Shelly Castagna with Shelly Ivory piping and I am so pleased with them.
When I went to the showroom I saw one in red that looked stunning and was very tempted by the colour but I am delighted I stayed with my original choice as they are what I imagined them to look like before I went searching an Art Deco suite.
Another concern I had upon ordering was the chairs because of their generous size but they fit well where I planned to place them in the room, in fact I think they add to the feel of the room giving it a more intimate and cozy feel.
Finally may I thank the team at Newman and Bright. The sales staff were informative and helpful. The craftsmen have done a great job. The delivery was prompt and efficient.
Overall it was a pleasure to do business with a company I would recommend to everyone
Linda Watts
Verified Buyer

We purchased a Castleford Corner Suite and armchair in white leather with brass studs and are very happy with the finished product which was made to our specific requirements to a very good standard - therefore I would recommend Newman & Bright (Rafi) as very professional and have no hesitation in saying you wouldn't go wrong in buying from them.

Linda
Belinda
Verified Buyer

they were very helpful on finding the right sofas for my house. the salesman 'Rafi' was very helpful and polite. any problems i had; he was the guy to help with deliveries. the sofas i had brought was worth the money and i would advise a friend to buy from their website. their delivery was excellent service and had delivered on time.

Highly Recommended.
JAMIE BARRETT
Verified Buyer

I had a small issue with a settee. This was sorted out quickly and at my convenience.
great job!!
Elizabeth Willis
Verified Buyer

We were after a combination of different fabrics with leather and Rafi couldn't have made it any easier to order what we wanted. After sales service was excellent too. Very happy with quality and value for money.

Lovely quality well made comfy greet value
Verified Buyer

Beautiful sofa, great service, particularly the friendly and helpful delivery guys!
Joanne Watson
Verified Buyer

Delighted with our Stunning, Handmade, Art Deco Gatsby Sofa. Quality craftsmanship with superb attention to detail. Professional and knowledge staff, very helpful and friendly to deal with.
Ash Hussain
Verified Buyer

In brief professional service received, on time and to quality expected, felt like something is actually being made specifically for you. Delivery operatives were very careful and professional, placing the furniture exactly where it should be and taking away the wrapping.
Sandra Newman
Verified Buyer

Lovely sofa and the leather is gorgeous staff very helpful made it just how i wanted it thank you
Steve Carr
Verified Buyer

Excellent advice, service and quality of the bespoke settee and chairs bought. Very carefully delivered. Look excellent in situ.
Mr Lilley
Verified Buyer

From our 1st visit, to deciding colour & model, both myself & Angela could not be happier.
A big thank you to all.
Many thanks - Brendan
John Beck

Beautiful design.
excellent workmanship.
delivered on time.
everyone who has seen it has said it looks fantastic.
very happy.
Stephen Mackenzie
Verified Buyer

We were looking for something different for our newly built orangery. After a bit of investigation and research we found Newman & Bright. Their Gatsby sofa range was exactly what we were looking for. Ordering was simple and communication perfect throughout. The sofa arrived on schedule and the delivery service worked around our availability, making the whole experience painless. The sofa is beautifully made; the leather is wonderfully soft and high quality. Overall we are extremely happy with Newman & Bright and would recommend them without hesitation.
Verified Reviewer

Verified Buyer

Beautiful sofa and on time delivery thanks
Verified Buyer

Excellent workmanship; quick delivery. An exceptional product
Mr Taylor
Verified Buyer

The flexibility to customise the sizes of sofas and chairs was just what we looked for. Good quality product made to our own specification at a competitive price
Mr Sullivan
Verified Buyer

Sofas look great, so pleased with the colour and the shape is so stylish. It took us a long time to find a Deco shape and we are delighted with how they look.
Yvonne Rolfe
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service from start to finish that not only met, but exceeded expectations, always polite and calls or emails responded to almost immediately - sofas are fantastic, great value and we even had some dining chairs covered to match, we are thrilled with them and they are even better than we had hoped for - nothing was too much trouble and the delivery company was brilliant too - have been receiving lots of compliments and would thoroughly recommend Newman and Bright to anyone and everyone!
Newman & Bright is rated 4.95 based on 62 reviews