Newman & Bright Reviews

00AM
12AM

zevi@newmanandbright.co.uk

260 Manchester Road, Worsley

How would you rate Newman & Bright ?

Judith Duxbury
"Our sofa arrived today and we absolutely love it! It's exactly what we wanted and looks perfect - it's beautifully crafted, a fantastic example of a quality "made in England" sofa. Rafi and his team were all so incredibly helpful and accommodating from when we first arrived for a browse in the showroom to getting our sofa (and afterwards when we decided we wanted the feet changing!) - we were customers who definitely knew EXACTLY what we wanted and Rafi and his colleagues managed to make our vision a reality, so thank you very much. We would highly recommend Newman and Bright."
Selena
"Asked Newman & Bright to make us a totally bespoke sofa for our wedding - wanted a beautiful white Chesterfield sofa for the family photos. What they created was stunning! They even had the forethought to have special white feet made to take to the sofa to the next level! The wedding photos look amazing, I am so happy that N&B made my day extra special! Extra thanks to Rafi for his excellent advice and the driver Tony of Rand Removals for his prompt and efficient delivery! Best Regards, Selena"
Linda Watts
"We purchased a Castleford Corner Suite and armchair in white leather with brass studs and are very happy with the finished product which was made to our specific requirements to a very good standard - therefore I would recommend Newman & Bright (Rafi) as very professional and have no hesitation in saying you wouldn't go wrong in buying from them. Linda"
"The quality of the stitching was completely shoddy and what I was told in store did not match reality.. pay remaining 50% on delivery. A confidence booster to get your money. Completely substandard craftsmanship."
Are you Newman & Bright? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Newman & Bright receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://www.newmanandbright.co.uk.

;
"We purchased 3 chesterfield sofas and the customer service during the purchase was excellent however when the sofas arrived one of the sofas had a small mark in the leather it is noticeable of you sit near the arm it is on so we ask for someone to look at it and they sent a company to look at it however we never heard anything after this even though we phoned and emailed. So our opinion of the Newman and Bright went from very good to very poor."
"Got a sofa and simply amen dico all round."
"(Pictures attached). I needed a corner couch of specific sizing and the usual well-known furniture shops did have quite the right combination so I decided to look for a local place which could make custom sofas – pricey but was sure the premium would be worth it. I found Newmanandbright website, it looked convincing so I took the time to go their store and see some sofas. What was on display was excellent. I specified the needed sofa with Rafi, paid the 50% deposit (£1,492.50) and excitedly awaited delivery date. The service over the phone was appalling – he backed down when I asked Rafi to get his recording for us to listen. Anyway – paid the remaining 50% and sofa arrived. At this stage – the attitude I had experienced told me I really had no option but to live with the very substandard quality sofa that was delivered. It was no where near the great quality of what was on display at their place. I have recently ordered a new, similar sofa from well-known store at the cost of £2500 and I am getting rid of the Newmanandbright sofa (for free) having had to suffer looking at it for 18 months. Attitude was very bad (after I paid 50%) and quality of sofa I got. Shocking experience. On the plus side - I'll give the couch this much - its sturdy. The pictures you see are recent and exactly same state was when delivered 18 months ago.."
"I ordered 2x Gatsby sofas in Black leather piped with metallic Gold from Rafi. Excellent company to deal with, very attentive and Rafi was very helpful, offering alternative choices as he was keen to make sure I had all the information before making my final choice. The sofas were delivered ahead of schedule (all the way up to Glasgow)to my delight and are absolutely exceptional. The build quality is amazing and leather is just beautiful. I am delighted to have chosen Newman and Bright and would have no hesitation recommending them to friends and family."
"Superb service from start to finish. Polite and helpful advice in the showroom from the craftsmen themselves, with no sales pressure whatsoever. Sofa quality way in excess of similarly or higher priced high street alternatives. Delivered on time before Christmas. Cannot recommend this business highly enough."
"Listened to our requirements and responded rapidly with costs. Service was courteous and delivery was on time."
"We wanted a vintage style sofa to go in our 1930s flat and were delighted when we found that Newman & Bright did the deco-style 'Gatsby' sofa. Not just that - they were based in Manchester so we were putting business a local company's way too. The team we met in the showroom were terrific - really helpful - and Rafi the owner helped with any questions we had and kept us up to date with progress as the sofa was being made. It's now been delivered and we love it! Super quality, great colours, very comfy and very glamorous. The delivery team were lovely too. More than happy with the service and product we received from Newman & Bright. 20/10 from us!!"
"Newman & Brights in my perspective is a great company. When I went to the showroom in London, I was given great customer service as to the information on the sofas i was looking at. Rafi who sold me the Astor sofas helped me a lot such as to the colors for the sofas and i also got a feel of the texture. I was also satisfied with the price of my sofas. if someone was to ask me any companies that sold good quality sofas; I would advise them to check out Newman and Brights. I've now had my sofas for 3 months and they still look brand new."
"Great quality sofas. Leather was much smoother than sample. Colour range was excellent and service brilliant. Don't know if these will last the 20 years my previous ones did but they certainly look well built. The Art Deco design certainly provides an original feature. I would recommend this company."
"We bought a foot stall to match the two sofa's we'd already bought from Newman and Bright, we are very happy with the quality of workmanship and service provided."
"they were very helpful on finding the right sofas for my house. the salesman 'Rafi' was very helpful and polite. any problems i had; he was the guy to help with deliveries. the sofas i had brought was worth the money and i would advise a friend to buy from their website. their delivery was excellent service and had delivered on time."
"After spending a long time researching the best place to buy chesterfield sofas I decided to use Newman & Bright. This was based on the quality of the website, build quality, excellent choice in finishes, bespoke sizes and they had a show room in London. Rafi was very helpful and I was able to get various samples and pictures to ensure we could choose exactly what we wanted. Highly Recommended."
"I had a small issue with a settee. This was sorted out quickly and at my convenience. great job!!"
"We were after a combination of different fabrics with leather and Rafi couldn't have made it any easier to order what we wanted. After sales service was excellent too. Very happy with quality and value for money."
"Lovely quality well made comfy greet value"
"Beautiful sofa, great service, particularly the friendly and helpful delivery guys!"
Newman & Bright is rated 4.80 based on 75 reviews