Newman & Bright Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright

About Newman & Bright: Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

How would you rate Newman & Bright?

Verified Buyer

Our sofa arrived today and we absolutely love it! It's exactly what we wanted and looks perfect - it's beautifully crafted, a fantastic example of a quality "made in England" sofa. Rafi and his team were all so incredibly helpful and accommodating from when we first arrived for a browse in the showroom to getting our sofa (and afterwards when we decided we wanted the feet changing!) - we were customers who definitely knew EXACTLY what we wanted and Rafi and his colleagues managed to make our vision a reality, so thank you very much. We would highly recommend Newman and Bright.
Verified Buyer

Asked Newman & Bright to make us a totally bespoke sofa for our wedding - wanted a beautiful white Chesterfield sofa for the family photos. What they created was stunning! They even had the forethought to have special white feet made to take to the sofa to the next level! The wedding photos look amazing, I am so happy that N&B made my day extra special! Extra thanks to Rafi for his excellent advice and the driver Tony of Rand Removals for his prompt and efficient delivery!
Best Regards,
Verified Buyer

We purchased a Castleford Corner Suite and armchair in white leather with brass studs and are very happy with the finished product which was made to our specific requirements to a very good standard - therefore I would recommend Newman & Bright (Rafi) as very professional and have no hesitation in saying you wouldn't go wrong in buying from them.

Linda
Mr Harker
Verified Buyer

Listened to our requirements and responded rapidly with costs. Service was courteous and delivery was on time.
Alison Fordham
Verified Buyer

We wanted a vintage style sofa to go in our 1930s flat and were delighted when we found that Newman & Bright did the deco-style 'Gatsby' sofa. Not just that - they were based in Manchester so we were putting business a local company's way too. The team we met in the showroom were terrific - really helpful - and Rafi the owner helped with any questions we had and kept us up to date with progress as the sofa was being made. It's now been delivered and we love it! Super quality, great colours, very comfy and very glamorous. The delivery team were lovely too. More than happy with the service and product we received from Newman & Bright. 20/10 from us!!
Belinda Black
Verified Buyer

Newman & Brights in my perspective is a great company. When I went to the showroom in London, I was given great customer service as to the information on the sofas i was looking at. Rafi who sold me the Astor sofas helped me a lot such as to the colors for the sofas and i also got a feel of the texture. I was also satisfied with the price of my sofas. if someone was to ask me any companies that sold good quality sofas; I would advise them to check out Newman and Brights. I've now had my sofas for 3 months and they still look brand new.
Angela Kirkham
Verified Buyer

Great quality sofas. Leather was much smoother than sample. Colour range was excellent and service brilliant. Don't know if these will last the 20 years my previous ones did but they certainly look well built. The Art Deco design certainly provides an original feature. I would recommend this company.

Best Regards,
Richard Harrendence
Verified Buyer

We bought a foot stall to match the two sofa's we'd already bought from Newman and Bright, we are very happy with the quality of workmanship and service provided.

Linda
Belinda
Verified Buyer

they were very helpful on finding the right sofas for my house. the salesman 'Rafi' was very helpful and polite. any problems i had; he was the guy to help with deliveries. the sofas i had brought was worth the money and i would advise a friend to buy from their website. their delivery was excellent service and had delivered on time.
David Went
Verified Buyer

After spending a long time researching the best place to buy chesterfield sofas I decided to use Newman & Bright.

This was based on the quality of the website, build quality, excellent choice in finishes, bespoke sizes and they had a show room in London.

Rafi was very helpful and I was able to get various samples and pictures to ensure we could choose exactly what we wanted.

Highly Recommended.
JAMIE BARRETT
Verified Buyer

I had a small issue with a settee. This was sorted out quickly and at my convenience.
great job!!
Elizabeth Willis
Verified Buyer

We were after a combination of different fabrics with leather and Rafi couldn't have made it any easier to order what we wanted. After sales service was excellent too. Very happy with quality and value for money.
Morag Hoyland
Verified Buyer

Lovely quality well made comfy greet value
Verified Buyer

Beautiful sofa, great service, particularly the friendly and helpful delivery guys!
Joanne Watson
Verified Buyer

Delighted with our Stunning, Handmade, Art Deco Gatsby Sofa. Quality craftsmanship with superb attention to detail. Professional and knowledge staff, very helpful and friendly to deal with.
Ash Hussain
Verified Buyer

In brief professional service received, on time and to quality expected, felt like something is actually being made specifically for you. Delivery operatives were very careful and professional, placing the furniture exactly where it should be and taking away the wrapping.
Sandra Newman
Verified Buyer

Lovely sofa and the leather is gorgeous staff very helpful made it just how i wanted it thank you
Steve Carr
Verified Buyer

Excellent advice, service and quality of the bespoke settee and chairs bought. Very carefully delivered. Look excellent in situ.
Mr Lilley
Verified Buyer

From our 1st visit, to deciding colour & model, both myself & Angela could not be happier.
A big thank you to all.
Many thanks - Brendan
John Beck

Beautiful design.
excellent workmanship.
delivered on time.
everyone who has seen it has said it looks fantastic.
very happy.