Newman & Bright Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright
Read Newman & Bright Reviews

About Newman & Bright:

Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

Newman & Bright 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021
John Bird
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021
John Bird
Two beautiful Gatsby sofa's received today workmanship cant be faulted communication by Sam was excellent unfortunately delivery delayed due to pandemic issues out with their control
From the outset Sam from Newman & Bright responded to sample and information requests promptly and with great care and it was obvious that he took pride in the sofas produced. Having looked at all the North West Region leather sofa manufacturers, noted the customer service, quality of work and price, the 3 1/2 seater sofa from Newman & Bright represented good value for money compared to the competition. The sofa was delivered via a good, conscientious delivery service (great to see all of the plastic rap being taken away). The end result is a sofa that looks lovely and I am very pleased with it.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Very satisfied with the customer service at Newman and Bright; Sam was extremely helpful with the leather and colour choices and went far and beyond to make sure we had the ones we wanted. It was worth it, the sofas are stunning and make a real statement! Very good quality too, we are very pleased :-)
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 13th July 2021
We bought two Gatsby sofas and they are exquisite. Beautifully made and incredible quality. Truly bespoke and great attention to all detail.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Couldn’t find a green leather anywhere online. Then came across this company. Sam immediately followed up may email and was so easy to talk to. Total expert. Offered advice. Furniture shapes frames could be sized to meet my requirements. but the best thing was the colours of leathers he was willing to get for me. We spoke over the phone many times, and sent samples immediately to check at home. I got my green, but I also changed my mind and had a selection of others. Cobalt blue, jade, pale green lichen, bright red, dark pink, purple and turquoise, also available in different textures. I ended buying more than I intended and I now have a fabulous suite an very comfy. It took a bit longer to deliver but this was due to my fussyness. Finally was all delivered in one go by some lovely delivery men who manhandled every piece to exactly where I wanted it, even through difficult doors and corners. Finally, the price was excellent for what I wanted considering bespoke. So much better than any of the other places I contacted who were inflexible, expensive and were quite frankly boring. I can’t recommend the company more highly. 10/10 product, 10/10 communication, 10/10 flexibility, 10/10 price, 10/10 process.
Requested patchwork sofa and chair in shades of browns or earth colours. Didn't know what I would recieve. I am so thrilled with the high quality, colour and detail. Sam was so helpful every step of the way. I had never heard of Newman and Bright but through internet research I found the. I am so pleased I did. I recommend them and will definitely order again in the future. The workmanship is superb. Worth the money and wait. Keep it up.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th May 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th May 2021
15/5/2021 If you want to have an extraordinary choice of fabric coupled with fantastic style and quality workmanship, made in England, look no further than Newman and Bright for your furniture. We even had photos during the process to build our beautiful sofas to keep us up to date. Our Art Deco sofas are everything we hoped for and couldn't find anywhere else but Newman and Bright, would recommend this Company very much.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Just took delivery of our new suite. It is everything we hoped it would be delivered to us on time within the schedule we agreed when pla ing our order. Many thanks to Sam and his team.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Brilliant company. I spent hours on the Internet trying to find a leather sofa that would fit a very tight space. At last, I found Sam. He said they could tweak the measurement to whatever I wanted. It fits the space perfectly and is an absolute delight. Buy with confidence from this company. They couldn't be more helpful. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021
We've just taken delivery of two Old English Olive Chesterfields, made by Newman and Bright. We are extremely happy with these two pieces of furniture. The whole experience from ordering to delivery was excellent, considering the circumstances we all find ourselves in at the present time. We highly recommend this company for quality and attention to detail regarding the products.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th January 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th January 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Thank you for all your efforts to source materials for my bespoke sofa. It’s a beautiful piece of furniture and we really appreciate the time you spent ensuring all was as we wanted. We would always recommend Newman & Bright, especially if you want something special!! Thank you
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 6th November 2020
We purchased the Gatsby 2.5 seater and 2 chairs. It is absolutely gorgeous and comfortable ! We are so happy with the colours, style and the exquisite quality. The workmanship is impeccable. It was truly a pleasure working with Sam to make this “daring” purchase from across the ocean. His professionalism instilled confidence with every interaction and communication. It took us 2 years to finally decide to make this purchase but now that I am sitting here admiring the pieces, I can truly say it was well worth the wait.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
My new sofa looks lovely. It is incredibly comfortable and well made. Guests have all praised the design and wow factor of this Gatsby sofa. Customer service provided by Sam was excellent.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 20th September 2020 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Excellent from start to finish. Sam so helpful.Sent more samples than requested and sofa exceeds expectations...simply beautiful! Highly recommend N&B for quality bespoke seating.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 26th July 2020
We've had our beautiful Gatsby suite for 9 months now and it still makes me smile each time I walk into my lounge. It's well made and very comfortable. I can't fault the service we received from Newman & Bright. They listened to what we wanted, gave good advice and communicated with us throughout the whole process. We're more than happy to recommend them.
We have ordered four chairs from this company which were absolutely beautiful. The service was 5 star and so were the chairs. Fully recommend this company
We ordered a Gatsby Sofa and highly appreciated the excellent service and quality . We have been a bit hesitated at the beginning since the goods have to go to Germany , but besides the great support given from Newman & Bright also the carrier has done a great job. Well done , and I would order again!
Excellent communication and advice. Good choice of products and very high quality. Answered all questions and turned out a product that fitted our requirements perfectly. Very highly recommended.
Kingsbury Sofa and 2 chairs purchased. One of the chairs we ordered after the first delivery as they were so great. Colour matched ordering fine and excellent sample supplies. They just bowl all our friends over...you just don't get goods like this in the junky high street multiples. WELL DONE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Provided great advice on furniture, sent numerous colours samples and arranged a visit to their workshop at our convenience to try styles out. The sofas and armchair have now been delivered to the west coast of Scotland and we couldn't be happier with the end result. In time for Christmas as promised as well.
Newman & Bright is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews