Neweysonline Reviews

Electrical
Home Appliances
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate Neweysonline?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Martyn Hemmings

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Neweysonline in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Martyn Hemmings
Unverified Reviewer
"I am not happy with the service from this company. The part I ordered was very poorly packed and as a result was damaged in the post. When I rang the number on the invoice they didn't want to know and asked me to ring the number on the website - which was the same number! When I rang again they said someone would call me back. They didn't! I have emailed the help desk and received no reply either. Aaargh!"
Neweysonline is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews