New Build Surveys Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend New Build Surveys

Popular Questions:

How can I contact New Build Surveys?

info@newbuildsurvey.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how New Build Surveys made you happy

"Booked a snagging inspection for 12.11.19. Noone turned up and no staff on the phone able to process the refund. Have to wait to speak to "Andy". Now we are in the process of trying to recover our money through the bank. Six phone calls later and no luck. DO NOT use this company- they are cowboys!"
Posted 35 minutes ago
Are you New Build Surveys? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"If I could rate lower, I would. Terrible service all round. Very happy to get you to commit, and taking your money up front is a priority, which they are happy to chase you on. However, completing the work paid for seems entirely optional. I had booked an AM visit for 24th October, yet had received nothing by 12:00. It took six calls to find out they wouldn't be coming. A rescheduled visit was booked for 2nd November at 10:00 - once again Andy failed to attend, despite numerous phone calls and ample additional time. Since, I have sent multiple emails and made even more calls to get my money refunded - something which the office staff agree I am due, but apparently are unable to influence. I am now taking this down the formal and legal channels to have my money returned. If "Andy" does exist, he is incredibly rude and unprofessional. Whatever you do DO NOT waste your time and money with this firm - they will only add to an already stressful and expensive time."
"We paid for a survey that never happened. It was offered reimbursement that also never happened and the Manager Andy stopped to reply emails. Don’t wast your time and money!"
"We purchased a new build home and had problems with Persimmon Homes. We decided to use New Build Surveys and the service was fantastic. We picked the Silver package and the depth they go into is good. Everything was explained to us we had our survey within 12 hours and we would highly recommend the company."
"Booked a survey for end of July 2019, the surveyor did not turn up and no contact was made by the company at all. Various contact was made that day by myself I was eventually advised of the cancellation. We were offered other dates but due to work commitments etc we were told they would offer a refund. A refund was offered early August 2019. I am yet to receive this refund and still no nearer to getting a survey. I contact them around 4times a week, told that management will contact me back but do not receive any correspondence from either customer service or the manager. I have been told a refund will be issued several times now but nothing every transpires. Honestly the stress of moving and then dealing with this disgusting and unprofessional company is not worth it! Utter disgraceful. I also requested to issue a complaint and asked about the procedure, I was advised to contact the manager....andy. the same manager who does not respond to phone calls, direct emails and also does not stick by his word and issue refunds. I think we will have to issue a complaint to watchdog and go down the legal route!!"
"Waited 30 mins for an inspector to arrive but they didn't show and was told they had cancelled last minute due to non-payment! Definitely do not use this company, as they are a cowboy outfit!! They take payment for a deposit only and then do not remind you to pay the full amount BEFORE inspection appointment, what business operates in this way? If you forget to pay the full amount, like we did, then why do you not chase for payment? Offered to pay in full on the spot but they cancelled anyway. Very bad communication and experience overall."
New Build Surveys is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews