New Build Surveys Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Build Surveys

info@newbuildsurvey.co.uk

Tell us how New Build Surveys made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Please can we all get together via email and to take Andy down. He is scamming people out of money and if we dont act no-one will!!!
On the 27th June 2019 I instructed New Build Survey to come and snag my new build. I spoke with Andy on the telephone for more than 2 hours and agreed to go ahead. I was sent an invoice on the 27th June from Andy and I paid in full. We agreed for Andy to visit the property for an inspection on 2nd July but was advised that he had been involved in a car accident, I was asked either to re-book or get a refund. I emailed Kate a few times to re-book but she did not respond, therefore I requested a refund. Kate confirmed by email she would issue the refund, but then the company ignored all my future correspondence.
Please do the following to protect others and yourself and to get your money back; 1. Report this company and it's director to Police on www.actionfraud.police.uk 2. Write a letter to Companies House with the company name and its registration number suggesting you are against compulsory strike-off and are taking measures to recover your money. 3. Write a letter to your local Trading Standards Agency and report the company and file a formal complaint against it's director - Andrew James Turner 4. Please write to me (email address given previously) so that we can work together and file a claim against Andrew Turner through Small Claims Court. We all need to work together to put a stop to Andy (Andrew Turner) to maliciously keep registering companies and scamming people.
STAY AWAY............FAR-FAR AWAY. Alarms bells should have rang when I received a phone call asking for full payment before the survey has even been carried out. Lucky enough we had at least 1 survey done by " Andy " still waiting on the 2nd and thermal. I did object via company house as per najeeb. If anyone can find contact details on the following please share - ANDY BOLTON HOLDINGS LTD - Company number 11766263 PREMSERVE GROUP LIMITED - Company number 12185023 Andrew James TURNER Seems like its all the same person.
sorry i made a mistake in my previous review and can't correct the address it is najeeb_laghari(@)yahoo(dot)com
It seems we all have variations on the same theme of this scam. The website is quite impressive and efficient so I booked for my new house. On the morning of the inspection I received an email saying the inspector had been involved in a car accident and the inspection would be rearranged. Of course it never was; the Secretary you speak to claimed to be new in the job, but was probably a front for a couple of dozen similar companies. I was promised a refund which never came, and it has taken nearly 3 months for Visa to investigate and get my money back. If they had failed I would have had no hesitation in going to the small claims court, and I advise anyone else to do this if all else has failed. I have used the SCC before and it does work - even better if a few of you get together. This is a lousy scam at a point when people are busy and stressed.
I have contacted the companies house and stopped the company from being dissolved so that they are still liable to pay us back and contacted the Trading Standards Agency as well to get involved in this and investigate the matter. I urge you all to write to companies house objecting the compulsory strike-off by sending them the copies of correspondence you have received from the company. My next step is to take action against the Director personally for not carrying out his duties properly as a director under the companies act 2006. Let's work together to take action against this company and the director for failing to carry out his duties. najeeb.laghari(@)yahoo(dot)com
I have contacted the companies house and stopped the company from being dissolved so that they are still liable to pay us back and contacted the Trading Standards Agency as well. I urge you all to write to companies house objecting the compulsory strike-off by sending them the copies of correspondence you have received from the company. My next step is to take action against the Director personally for not carrying out his duties properly as a director under the companies act 2006. If you would like any more information or help with this please get in touch and we can work together to take a stronger action against this company and the director for failing to carry out his duties. najeeb.laghari(@)yahoo(dot)com
Scum. Didn't turn up, refunded nothing, now dissovled, phone number off etc
If they close the company they won’t give any money back- I have investigated them and they just close down one company and set up another under a different guise- it needs to stop- police need to be informed - we should all work together to get this man convicted
We need to get together and contact police or BBC rogue traders/watchdog to stop this man!!!!
Does anyone still have a working contact for this 🤬! He has robbed us of £800 and disappeared no phone no nothing!!
DO NOT USE THESE ROBDOGS!!! This bunch of robbing cowboys took our money and never turned up. They never offered to rebook the survey and have never refunded us. Andy, senior robdog, never even returned our calls. How do you sleep at night mate??? £400 of my hard earned money down the drain! At least Companies House are now shutting you down, maybe I will get a teeny refund haha!
Please all or anyone below. I have had an awful experience and the same things have happened to me as to you! No one turning up... promised a refund and then despite numerous emails to “Andy” never receiving it! They still have all my money and I have found the whole experience with the company a nightmare and very upsetting. I too have contacted watchdog and Rip of Britain as this company keeps dissolving and rebranding- it needs to stop! I’m sure it’s totally false advertising and this “Andy” hasn’t any qualifications in the survey business! I would love to join forces. I just want this to not happen to anyone else! I’m not sure how I can pass my details- rogue traders like this business should not be allowed to do this to people!
I booked a survey for my new build and wanted to have the property inspected and all of the snags addressed before exchanging contracts. My experience with New Build Survey Ltd has been worse than a nightmare. Terrible service all round. Very happy to get you to commit, and taking your money upfront was their number one priority, and they chased for me that even after I had transferred the moeney. However, completing the work paid for seems entirely optional. I had booked an 9AM visit for 25th October and confirmed with "Andy" on phone at 8AM and he ensured everything was on track and they were on their way, to my surprise no one turned up on the site and I got a call from the Site Manager asking where the snag surveyor was at 1600 hours. It took me an hour a continuous calling "Andy" and finally he answered and said the surveyor called in sick.... and offered me full refund plus £50 on top for inconvenience. It has been now nearly a month and I have been chasing for the refund and have said I do not want or need the additional £50 but my own money. I have sent multiple emails and made even more calls to get my money refunded - something which the office staff agree I am due, but apparently are unable to influence. I am now taking this down the formal and legal channels to have my money returned, I have also written to the companies house requesting them not to strike off the company as they owe me money and going to report to Trading Standards Agency and file a claim against Andy as he is the director and has responsibility to the customers. I urge all of you not to waste your time with this company and look elsewhere for survey.
Booked a snagging inspection for 12.11.19. Noone turned up and no staff on the phone able to process the refund. Have to wait to speak to "Andy". Now we are in the process of trying to recover our money through the bank. Six phone calls later and no luck. DO NOT use this company- they are cowboys!
If I could rate lower, I would. Terrible service all round. Very happy to get you to commit, and taking your money up front is a priority, which they are happy to chase you on. However, completing the work paid for seems entirely optional. I had booked an AM visit for 24th October, yet had received nothing by 12:00. It took six calls to find out they wouldn't be coming. A rescheduled visit was booked for 2nd November at 10:00 - once again Andy failed to attend, despite numerous phone calls and ample additional time. Since, I have sent multiple emails and made even more calls to get my money refunded - something which the office staff agree I am due, but apparently are unable to influence. I am now taking this down the formal and legal channels to have my money returned. If "Andy" does exist, he is incredibly rude and unprofessional. Whatever you do DO NOT waste your time and money with this firm - they will only add to an already stressful and expensive time.
We paid for a survey that never happened. It was offered reimbursement that also never happened and the Manager Andy stopped to reply emails. Don’t wast your time and money!
We purchased a new build home and had problems with Persimmon Homes. We decided to use New Build Surveys and the service was fantastic. We picked the Silver package and the depth they go into is good. Everything was explained to us we had our survey within 12 hours and we would highly recommend the company.
New Build Surveys is rated 1.18 based on 22 reviews