New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd

About New Venture Products Ltd: New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

Unit 8 The Glenmore Centre
Grove Business Park
Downsview Road

Tell us how New Venture Products Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service speedy delivery"
"No problems, goods arrived quickly and were well packed."
"Great service, rang me to check that I had ordered the correct products as I had ordered products that were not suitable to be used together. Fast and efficient delivery."
"Prompt attention. Rapid Service"
"Fast, efficient service; kept well informed & item as advertised."
"Very good, thanks"
"Excellent colour and ease of brushing onto concrete garage floor, However I did encounter a problem in one area which I had sealed with 2 coats of 'Thompsons Waterseal', overnight the paint lifted and had to be scraped off. The area was cleaned and resealed and a coat of oil based floor paint applied, this covered the floor OK and the waterbased NVP applied on top. Probably my fault for not reading instructions fully or the sealant hadn't dried thoroughly."
"The company provides a very efficient online ordering service with prompt delivery."
"Product as described. Promptly delivered"
"Good website with easy ordering process and reasonable prices. Dispatch was immediate and I received the well-packaged goods next day by a courier that provided a timed delivery slot with SMS updates. In summary, the perfect online shopping experience!"
"Great service with a rapid delivery, excellent."
"Order process was painless as usual. Top marks for delivery, ordered Thursday afternoon and arrived lunchtime on Friday."
"Excellent Service and Great Price, I will use you again, hope to be in touch soon."
"Very pleased with price and quick service and delivery a"
"Outstanding service"
"No very helpful after sale. For whatever reason paint was delivered to billing address, called and tried to get help in reshipping as it a paint product that most couriers won't touch- no help really- wouldn't put themselves out."
We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with our after sales service. The goods were delivered within 48 hours to the shipping address supplied which was also confirmed on two separate order confirmation emails. Once the goods had been delivered our courier's automated delivery system would not have been able to change the delivery address. We phoned you as soon as we received your message and supplied you with the names of suitable couriers as requested.
"Good service from sales department"
"The product is as expected. I have applied it where I needed it for and it works."
"I paid for a sample of 2 products and was pleased to receive same with a discount voucher for £5 which was applied to my subsequent purchase."
"My purchase has solved a long outstanding problem. I will remember you for the future."
New Venture Products Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 585 reviews