New Vehicle Parts Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

How would you rate New Vehicle Parts ?

"Bumper turned up quickly and very well packed."
"Matched description, pattern part, good enough for old car, wouldn't fit on new."
"I found the item I required without any trouble on their site. Delivery of item was very prompt. Would definitely be using NVP in future. Keep up the great service."
"Fast delivery and very satisfied with the product"
"A very well made panel which fitted perfectly, very rapid delivery, recommended. Thanks P"
"The best place to source parts from and believe me I contacted a lot in my area. Also arrived very quickly job done, thanks"
"I ordered a right-hand side wing mirror for my Fiat 500. The website clearly states that right hand is drivers side. However, when the part arrived I soon realised that it was the right-hand mirror for a left-hand drive vehicle, and hence at the wrong angle. I tried to discuss this with a customer service adviser. After some very curt emails from them, they eventually said I could return the part for a refund, but did not offer to replace the part with the correct one, or admit fault."
"Great service Part supplied was exactly what I ordered"
"Easy to order, good price and turned up quickly!"
"My Parts order arrived earlier than expected thumbs up for that.I was very pleased with the service from start to finish....Terrific"
"Reasonable prices, overall quality, online site, delivery and packaging service"
"Lovely customer service, fulfilled next day delivery as they said they would."
"SPOT ON ACCURATE DESCRIPTION EXCELLENT DELVERY"
"The parts arrived absolutely as advertised and were perfect for my needs. Arrived the next day. Cannot fault the service."
"Quick delivery"
"Easy directions on website and fast delivery"
"very easy to use the web site, they use paypal which is great. very competitive on price, & very quick delivery"
"I would have given five stars but it was not next day delivery.......I waited 3 working days. The garage said it was fine and it's currently on my car! I am happy with my purchase as it was affordable and seems value for money."
"Ordered late Friday, here Saturday morning. Parts in perfect condition and fit as expected, top service"
"ordered parts thursday b4 5 email them on friday morning to see if my parts were coming that day got no reply and no parts yet not very pleased"
New Vehicle Parts is rated 4.38 based on 1,472 reviews