New Vehicle Parts Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

How would you rate New Vehicle Parts?

"Excellent price, very quick delivery, packaged well. Item as described. Can not fault. Will defiantly use again. Thanks"
"parts as described"
"Had everything I needed, next day delivery as well. Will use them again."
"Speedy service and spot on product"
"Very pleased with how quick you can deliver."
"Parts arrived quickly, really reasonably priced. Only criticism, states you will receive and email to say when parts have been dispatched. Didn’t receive this so nearly missed delivery needed for an urgent job."
"Was looking for part for older model car , couldn't find anywhere what I was looking for and while was searching online I came upon site New Vehicle Parts. Was little bit cautious , so looked up for reviews which were positive, and as they used PayPal as payment method I decided to proceed with my order. First experience is very positive , received part the very next day. Only tiny thing was indeed communication upon delivery , because there were none. Apart from that , yes , would recommend and I'm sure I'll use New Vehicle Parts again."
"FIRST TIME USED THIS COMPANY BUT WILL ALWAYS USE THEM FIRST CLASS COMPANY FROM ORDERING TO DELIVERY ITS A SHAME MORE COMPANIES IN THE UK CANT DELIVER WHAT THEY SAY LIKE YOU HAVE KEEP GOOD WORK UP"
Vivienne H
Verified Buyer
"The wing was over 70% cheaper than the genuine part and fitted perfectly."
"Pictures of parts ie right hand lights are shown on the left and likewise left hand parts shown on the right ,why not use the normal near side and offside"
"Very good service."
"excellent delivery - good quality parts."
"On point and delivered fast"
"Very quick to find parts required. Ordering was trouble free. Good quality and good value (in my opinion) Part arrived in a few days. What's not to like."
"Easy purchase. Delivered as promised and now fitted to car. You got me out of a Jam! Thank you."
"Nice fit and prompt delivery"
"quick delivery and accurate description. generally very happy with purchase"
"We ordered a part on Saturday, hoping it would arrive Tuesday as they suggested it may be. We were dubious because this part seemed to be out of stock and on back order everywhere, or we had to pay twice as much for it elsewhere. So we half expected an email to say we’d have to wait. No communication at all even though their confirmation email said we’d get a dispatch email. But it turned up Tuesday! So, very pleased we got it, but gave 4 stars only because no communication past the order confirmation, which isn’t a big deal but worth a mention. :)"
"I still haven’t received it and you’ve asked me to write a review! I will rate you again once received the product"
"Good service"