New Vehicle Parts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

How would you rate New Vehicle Parts ?

"Nice.and wery good delivery"
"Near side rear tail light , very impressed with the efficiency and speed I received my goods would definitely recommend and use again"
"Excellent service. Met and exceeded expectations. Thank You. Mark"
"Next Day delivery, best price on the internet... will defiantly use you again!"
"Can not fault delivering my parts less than 24 hours after the order"
"Very good price, product and service."
"Parts arrived promptly, very well packaged, exactly as ordered. The price was very competitive. If the need arises in the future we will definitely use this company again. We telephoned the company prior to ordering the parts with a minor query which was resolved quickly and knowledgeably."
"The delivery came on time and very happy with the product.."
"It’s the wrong part"
"Did not have fittings for led back light,otherwise ok"
"Arrived quickly, well packaged, good quality, great price and communications, would recommend and will definitely use again."
"I placed the order but had the wrong address, they gave a refund a few days later. I placed the order again with the correct address and I got the part the next day. Very happy with the part, it fits and look perfect."
"Arrived prompt the o/s wing damaged gave them a call replacement to be here tomorrow no hassle good to deal with New wing arrived today as promised good company to deal with"
"Really good service, parts arrived when stated, very good value for money."
"Excellent service, good quality part at a very low cost. I purchased a replacement indicator for an old Mercedes, the dealer wanted over £80 Plus vat, I paid NVP less than £15 including delivery. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Thank you for the prompt service. The parts were exactly what I needed."
"Just what I wanted. Delivery was quick. Price reasonable."
"Web site easy to use, prices very reasonable, fast delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Good quality part fitted easily"
"Turned up fairly fast. Replacement not as good as original but fair for the price. Happy overall."
New Vehicle Parts is rated 4.39 based on 1,538 reviews