New River Nursery Reviews

of reviewers recommend New River Nursery
Read New River Nursery Reviews

About New River Nursery:

New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy
I have my daughter in this nursery for two years. Every time I go to pick her up,she’s crying to stay more. Lovely,friendly and welcoming staff. They are teaching the kids a lot of fun and useful things. Definitely I will choose again this nursery next year for my second daughter.
I really like this nursery. My child learned a lot here. The teachers are wonderful and nice.
Hi excellent staff I’m very happy guys thanks. Hamza
Friendly staff Neat My kids loved it there Warmth Flexible
Lovely nursery. The lady manager is lovely always happy to help. The staff is caring and very professional. The kids are always doing lots of different activities. My daughter has been attending nursery for 2years. Very happy.
My experience with New River Nursery has been amazing. My daughter loves it there and all the staff are helpful and caring. The key worker takes time and effort to spend quality time with the children and depending on their age , facilitates appropriate activities. My daughter developed very much since she first went there and I see changes every day , she became more confident and her social skills became much better as well. I will certainly recommend New River Nursery to every parent and cater. Katarzyna
Excellent Manager who cares for the individual needs of the children and gives her honest opinions. My son started at this nursery, very shy and unsociable. The nursery staff brought out the best in him. He is now very comfortable socialising and confident with kids his own age. The staff are caring and flexible to your needs. Am very pleased to have found this nursery for my son at this age level. Would highly recommend it.
Practitioners are so friendly, manager is professional and she knows exactly what to do. Always giving frequent feedback about child and also giving advices for better and faster child’ progression. I would love if they could extend their weekdays shift until 7:00pm and minimizing their holidays’ length with extra fees.
New River Nursery is very good nursery my son is very happy there. Staff is friendly and caring.
Very good staff,I’m so happy
New river has been absolutely exceptional my daughter has truly enjoyed herself there, and has formed a very close friendship with both staff and children. A very highly recommended environment for growth, care and engagement.
Amazing friendly welcoming staff! Everyone made an effort to make me and my daughter feel comfortable. My daughter loves going and is always telling me how fun her day has been.
We’re so happy that we chose New River for our sons early years pre-schooling. He has flourished under the care of such kind, happy and supportive staff.
My 2,6year old daughter loves this nursery and I am very pleased with all the staff,very friendly and welcoming. Thank you all
This is a lovely place for children, there staff are fantastic and very helpful.Mrs. Luisa are running this place very well, my son enjoyed every day at the nursery. Big thank you to the younger teacher but very caring person Miss Dominika, she is just outstanding.
Best nursery ever gave my daughter what she needed and i felt at ease leaving her there for school prep. it’s a shame luisa doesn’t work in a school. All the best for this nursery👌
If my daughter Szofia feel happy in the nursery,Me happy too. 😊
New river nursery is a great nursery, the manager and all staff are fantastic and are so welcoming and have helped me and my daughter so much,my daughter has autism and they are great with her and she has progressed so much from being at this nursery, happy daughter and happy mummy ☺ brilliant nursery !!
My son attended new river for around a year before we moved, he absolutely loved every moment he was there, the staff were amazing his key worker worked very well with him. And due to having allegys and eczma the staff made sure i never had a worry with him in there care, brilliant nursery i would recommend to anyone
New River is a place I would choose any day! Staff are warm and welcoming, and my daughter was very happy there, and she developed her social and language skills immensely. Would recommend any day!
New River Nursery is rated 4.78 based on 64 reviews