New Look Loans Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Limited Reviews

About New Look Loans Limited:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

First Floor Office Unit 2, Bridge View Park Henry Boot Way Hull,

Tell us how New Look Loans Limited made you happy
Adam Made an extra effort to ensure that the dealer could be approved for the transaction.
After applying for finance online I immediately got a call from Reece who was extremely professional and very friendly and he helped me understand each step that I needed to take. I made a few calls to him for advice on certain things and he helped me tremendously!! The whole process has taken not even two days from the initial phone call to arranging a day for my car to be delivered... I can't t praise Reece enough and would 💯 recommend!!
Very quick and professional service
Would highly recommend anne
I had approached NewLookLoans in the hope of financing a new car, and because I'd been let down by other brokers, my sceptical mind was hesitant. So with a despondent attempt at rubbing the oil lamp, out popped a Genie called Adam from NewlookLoans, my wish was granted. Adam did all the work, directed me with paper work with ease, even though this Covid19 thing was against us. Thank you Adam, thank you 'NewLookLoans'.
The guys were great helped me with everything answered all my questions and queries.
Tony Coggle was great for communication kept me updated thanks guys love my new car.
Great staff great communication Tony Coggle was great to deal with he assisted me with all my questions.
Thanks guys
Very helpful answered any questions I had even contacted dealer for me .Adam was the main person I dealt with he was brilliant and even on his day off I spoke to Natelie who was also so helpful many thanks to you all.
New Look Loans Limited 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Great communication. Really helpful throughout.
Adam was friendly and helpful throughout and process was effortless. Also commend the honesty in regards to finance options.
It was so easy to sort out they was so help full from start to finish thanks very much
Very helpful staff, natalie worsnop was my advisor and she went above and beyond to get everything done for me! she gave 100% and made the whole experience very easy and smooth, constantly kept in contact with updates daily! Will definitely be using them in the future, what a lovely set employees they have! Would 100% recommend for any type of finance or loan! 😁
New Look Loans Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Very efficient friendly and go above and beyond to help. Definately recommend to others the Adam in customer services was extremely helpful I'm a very happy customer.
Very helpful service, I would definitely recommend using this company
TONY COGGLE was the guy from New look loans, Tony was Superb! I couldn't of asked for anything more from Tony. Nothing was to much trouble, even when i was trying to obtain finance while in the middle of Covid-19, and lenders were being difficult, Tony never gave up, even though Tony was working from home with limited resources He was still committed to doing his absolute up most to get me finance. He finally did! And he also found me a van that fitted my criteria. Thanks Tony for all your help!
Great customer service, the whole process was super quick and easy even during the Easter bank holiday. Would highly recommend!
Really good customer service from Adam Good, would highly recommend him. Done everything he could to help me get the best quotes.
Second time round using New look loans due to a bit of bad luck with my last car. Excellent company to deal with! The whole process was easy and hassle free from start to finish. I’ve dealt with Tony Coggle both times and he couldn’t have been more helpful! Tony kept in touch every step of the way, he was very patient and offered assistance at every stage. Would definitely recommend New look Loans.
Thank you Tony Coggle for all your help....again!
After an initial web enquiry I received a call back from Adam, from that point on I knew I was in safe hands. Adam took me through the process, answering most of my questions before I even asked them. I chose my car through one of their recommended dealers and everything was dealt with faultlessly. Excellent communication at all points of the process and I always knew where we were in the proceedings. Would highly recommend this company and would use again without hesitation. Thank you very much Adam
Adam was very helpful and organised . Many thanks
Would highly recommend new look adam was very helpful through every stage of the process. Nothing was to much for him and would definitely use them next time round
New Look Loans Limited is rated 4.87 based on 613 reviews