New Look Loans Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Limited Reviews

About New Look Loans Limited:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

First Floor Office Unit 2, Bridge View Park Henry Boot Way Hull,

Tell us how New Look Loans Limited made you happy
I would like to thank Adam and his team for the great service provided. I would have no problem in recommending New Look Loans to anybody in search of a new car without the stress of worrying.. With new look loans you know off the bat if you if you can and how much you are eligible for.. Thanks again Adam I know I will enjoy my new car.. Marc.
Thankyou for your brilliant review. We aim to give our customers the best possible service and are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provided for you. Adam was really pleased with your review, so thanks again!
Very satisfied with the level of professionalism and service that Adam has provided. As his surname suggests he was really Good

will most definitely use you guys in the future
Thankyou for your excellent review!! We aim to provide our customers with the best possible service. Adam was very pleased by your review.
Would highly recommend this company, very professional but friendly service. Spoke with several of the staff (Lewis, Adam, Tony and Nigel) all of which were amazing
Thankyou for your great review! We aim to give the best possible customer service possible. We also like to hear that our customers are happy with our service, so thankyou.
Fantastic company to deal with. Honest, to the point and act quickly. Adam, in particular, has been very helpful, patient and is very knowledgeable in discussing car finances. His service was excellent and definitely exceeded my expectations.
Thankyou for your brilliant review! We aim to always exceed our customer expectations and try to give them the best possible service!
Very good assistance by Adam an the team would of give more stars if I could got the right car aswell all good thanks
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. Adam was really pleased with your review.
Adam was absolutely brilliant massive credit to the company and would definitely recommend to everyone thank you
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Adam was really pleased with your review.
hello dear Adam I really appreciate your good customer service 😊 an thank you so much for everything you was really helpful 😊
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Adam really appreciated your review.
Hello dear Adam thanks for your you was really helpful 😊 πŸ‘ an I'm a really appreciated an thanks for your personality 😊
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Adam really appreciates your kind words.
It was a timely process for me as I need a passport renewal for authentication but the guys were incredibly patient called me everytime they got an update and to see how I was doing.
Very thorough i didn't feel pressured into the offers they had found for me, I had been declined by another company these guys accepted over night! I would highly recommend new look loans and thank you to a lewis Wilkinson for being such an amazing hands down guy my dream bike wouldn't be possible without you!
Cheers guys!
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! ?Lewis really appreciates your review!
They were excellent, extremely helpful and explained absolutely everything,
Thankyou for your great review. We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy!
Adam was very helpful. He helped me to find the car that I wanted, helped me to sort out the finance and sorted everything out. He kept in touch all the way to make sure that I was happy with what was happening. He couldn't have done any better. He was great.
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. Adam really appreciates your kind words!
Great experience, Adam was very helpful. And made the whole proccess easy.
What a great experience right from the very beginning I must say that Adam is the nicest and most helpful person I've ever done business with well done and thanks so much for all the help and quidance I've received through the whole process
So easy going and the support is excellent from start to finish 5*
Dealt with Adam very friendly and helpful was sorted in few days highly recommended these guys thanks again
New Look Loans Limited 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Don’t bother wasting your time looking elsewhere. Natalie @ New Look loans delivered and it truly was a pleasure to do business with her / New Look. Non-pushy, clear instructions and information on loans available. No dramas whatsoever. Kept in touch throughout the process with fantastic communication. I’d recommend them without question. Top notch.
New look loans was superb, my personal advisor Adam was fantastic from start to finish, keeping.me updated everystep of the way including ringing me at the dealership talking me through everything and making buying my car a breeze.
New Look Loans Limited 5 star review on 1st September 2020 New Look Loans Limited 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Adam was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was to big or small for him to deal with.
I was dealing with Adam Good throughout my application and sorting the finance for my bike and the guy went above and beyond to help and make sure I got the best deal. Top class salesman. A+++++
Your staff went all out to help me get the finance for my new car and I am so very grateful to them.

Would happily recommend you to my friends and family
New Look Loans Limited is rated 4.87 based on 610 reviews