Nevada Music Reviews

023 92205100

Unit 12 Fitzherbert Spur, Portsmouth United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Nevada Music ?

"I live about 10 minutes away from Nevada Music, and have bought lots of guitars, amps, pedals etc from them. They keep lots in stock so it's great to go try stuff out and the staff are generally pretty helpful. There are a couple of fairly major issues I have with them though: 1. The website is practically unusable, certainly on a phone. It's search function is just awful and trying to search by brand or cost is an exercise in futility. 2. The poor state of the guitars in store. They must have lots of people picking up and playing them, but generally the strings are shocking. I always take hand sanitiser now because some guitars are just disgusting. Everything is out of tune and the staff seem to think they can tune by ear but, they can't. They really can't! I don't think I'd buy another guitar or amp from them. I would buy pedals and bits, but I'd rather take my chance ordering online elsewhere or run up to Andertons."
Nevada Music is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews