NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Very good price, fast delivery.
I am so impressed at the fast and accurate service that I received from North East Trophies. All six of my trophies were well made, with beautiful engraving. They were delivered ahead of the projected time. I would highly recommend this company.
Hello,

Thank you so much for your review and order. As a small business we really appreciate this now more than ever.

We are so glad to hear your order arrived so promptly and you were happy with it! I'll be sure to pass your review onto our engraving team.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Emily
Superb service, great quality engraving, smashing trophy. Definitely recommend this company.
Stunning box recipients were very pleased.

I loved the box but thought your listing was a bit misleading cause I didn't understand what the £13 pound extra was for if it was for the engraving I dont have a problem with that but I thought it should of been more clearly explained
Hello Christine,

Thank you for your brilliant review, we've popped you a private email about this.

We are glad to hear you love your box and we hope it brings some joy to a horrible situation.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future.

Emily
I contacted the company as i was unsure of the font styles Abbie was very helpful and sent me the names I required in all the fonts making my selection a lot easier. I ordered 5 vacuum flasks with names for Christmas presents and I received my order within the week and I'm delighted with them. I was definitely recommend this company.
Hello Wendy,

Thank you for your great review and order, as a small business we really appreciate this now more than ever.

I've passed your review onto Abby who was glad to hear you received them so quickly! They make a lovely Christmas gift - I'm sure the receipents will love them.

Quick and precise
very efficient service lovely little thank you in parcel on arrival have highly recommended to family and friends
Brilliant product, excellent communication when I called up with an enquiry. Excellent value.
Delivered quickly and exactly as requested
I only required a small engraved plaque to update a trophy, the service was excellent.
Excellent service!
Exactly what I wanted. Good quality and arrived as expected.

Received trophy..very impressed. Was a replacement for a broken trophy and was even better than original. Son loved it. Will definitely recommend you to anybody. Fast efficient and friendly service and very good price.
Easy to place the order, swift dispatch and delivery. Good quality engraving. A box would’ve been nice though rather than just bubble wrap.
Amazing trophy. Great for what we needed it for. Built well
Love the trophy, great price and super fast delivery
there was a slight problem which was quickly rectified with a phone call from NE TROPHIES . arrived in good time. and was as advertised, and of good quality. would recommend to others
Hi Philip,

Thank you for order and review, we are so glad to hear that your problem was sorted straight away!

Thank you for your recomendation, as a small business we really appreciate this and rely on return customers!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Excellent service
Good price, excellent quality and very fast dispatch - will definitely use again!
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 1,002 reviews