NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Thank you for such great and prompt service
Plaques were great quality & delivery very quick
Very happy with my purchase
I ordered some 'nameplates' for a display - they were a good price and look great plus a very fast turnaround - would recommend no problem
good price, quick delivery and felt good supporting a local business. 5 stars!
Perfect for what I needed. Arrived quickly.
Very quick service and kept informed on despatch etc.
Really helpful staff. Efficient delivery service. Thank you.
I have ordered tophies and plaques from many companies over the years but was thoroughly impressed with North East Trophies for their quality and value for money plus very efficient professional service.
Hello,

Thank you for your review and order. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our service and products. Our team always aim to go above and beyond no matter how small the service is so thank you for noticing.

I will pass your review onto our team who will be glad to hear. If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
Emily
brilliant product, a wee free gift too with a written thankyou - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Incredibly responsive, high quality trophies and engraving and very fast delivery! Would definitely recommend.
I ordered a box in which to store my cat's favourite toys after she sadly died. The box was sent quickly, and I love her name and details on the top. It's nice to know that her things are being stored in a special way and not just thrown into a drawer. Thank you North East Trophies for creating this item.
Hello Gail,

Thank you for your review and order. We are so sorry to hear about your loss of your cat. However, we are glad to hear that you are happy with your memory box and you have somewhere nice to store all your favourite moments and her toys!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Great aftercare
Very nice purchase and quick delivery
Very quick delivery and item of great quality
Arrived quickly and the trophy and medal I ordered are really nice.
Fantastic quick and easy service
They are brilliant, I have used them a few time.
Excellent service .. friendly helpful phone advice , prompt service and good value for money
Very pleased with my purchase & it was so quickly sent through,too.
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 913 reviews