NetPal™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend NetPal™
Read NetPal™ Reviews

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NetPal™ made you happy
Absolutely faultless service unlocked in less than 24 hours.
1st class service. £16 for the super fast 3 to 24 hour unlock any network. Done in under 4 hours. Best service around. I got fed up waiting for Vodafone to do it for free. Thank you Lee
Fast and cheap!
Nepal got my unlock code and i'm now a "happy bunny" again. The only groan I have is how long it took, I got nothing from them after stage 2 untill I sent an enquiry email asking for an update. Then within 10 minutes they answered with my code. I would still recommend them despite the wait. Regards Tony
I would highly recommend Netpal for their efficient and cost effective unlocking of my Samsung s10. I required additional support when transferring from EE to 02 and I was taken through the process step-by-step in a clear and concise manner. Thank You Netpal.
A real pleasure doing business with you. I'm definitely coming back for more. Cheers
Fast efficient service, unlocked my Sony Experia 5 with easy instructions. Could make the code stand out from invoice, because I thought it was another Invoice. Overall I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend this to family & friends.
I've got a Huawei that was locked to Vodafone and after a quick Google on how to unlock it I came across this company. I thought what have I got to lose except a few quid. I put in the details they wanted, paid my money and waited. On the website it said in 1-5 days I would get my unlock code. Just over 24 hours later I recieved my code and had an unlocked phone. I was very impressed. There were no hidden costs and no issues at all. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a phone unlocked and will use them again for any other locked phones I might have.
Reasonable price and good service. Thank you, team!
Was initially nervous for the same reasons that others have stated but I have to admit that: 1. The communications throughout were excellent. I was informed when the IMEI had been checked and approved with the database and then subsequently as a the unlock process moved forward to completion. 2. The team were responsive to my query over email: I used the generic Samsung unlock SKU instead of the one specific for the S10. I saved money but wanted to be sure that this would work. 3. Most importantly, the service works!
Great service. Fast and reliable.
Unlocked huawei p30 pro from Vodafone network with no hidden fees or extra charges, great upfront price, unlocked quickly and kept updated throughout, would definately recommend A***
Excellent, professional and prompt service with guidance and advice via email with each step. No hidden fees.
Second time I have used Netpal and again great service. Unlocking a Samsung S7 to give to a neighbour but code failed to unlock the phone. A couple of emails later Netpal told me I would also need a DEFREEZE code. I had my original purchase credited when I purchased the defreeze code and phone was unlocked. Just great service and many thanks.
Price was very reasonable, would cost you more in shop got phone unlocked within a day, great communication via email, very happy and highly recommended :)
Requested for unlock code on Saturday and received my code on Monday. Can't ask for a better service.
A very informative website and the unlock code worked first time. Good pricing and the option of a refund if any problems. :)
I'm impress, fast and accurate!
Locked to EE on Samsung phone & needed it for my daughters SIM that's on o2. Ordering was very easy and it only took from Friday night till Sunday morning for the unlock code to be emailed to me, very easy instructions & no hidden fees. Highly recommend Netpal and will definitely use them again.
Genuine services, At first I didn't believe it would work, but I was proven wrong. It took just over 24hrs to receive my code. My phone is now free to take it around the world. Thanks to Netpal.
NetPal™ is rated 4.64 based on 405 reviews