NetPal™ Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend NetPal™

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

How would you rate NetPal™ ?

"After wading through scams online I found Netpal and although sceptical I tried them out. I had no problems whatsoever, I got what I paid for with no hassle and my phone is now happily unlocked."
"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE. THIS GUY, MARK, NOT ONLY IS HE RUDE HE IS VERY VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. AFTER BEING MISLED TO BELIEVE MY PHONE WILL UNLOCKED IN 1-4 DAYS, I WAITED AN EXTRA 6 DAYS BEFORE CONTACTING THEM BECAUSE MY PHONE WAS STILL LOCKED TO VODAFONE AND I GET A BARRAGE OF INSULTS FOR BEING VERY PATIENT WITH THEM. INCLUDING BEING CALLED A THIEF AND ALL SORTS OF THINGS FOR EXERCISING MY RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER. SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK."
"charged £29.99 to unlock an iPhone 5 only for me to find out afterwards it was free if I had went direct to O2 because the phone had been paid for in full. A reputable site would have pointed this out!!!!!!"
"Do not use Netpal. I received no unlock after the stated time (1-10 days), I tried to contact them via email and received no response. I then tried to call their number multiple times over a few days and got no answer. after 14 days with no unlock and no response other than the initial receipt I requested a refund via Paypal. I then managed to get through to their office via the phone number and I was called a scammer by the assistant, who then hung up on me. I assume they have now blocked my number as I cannot get back through to them to explain the situation. I have received no refund and my phone is still locked."
"Tried calling them within their business hours but the phone kept ringing until it was cut off"
"The communication from this company is terrible and the service is very disappointing. They were taking a very long time to send the requested unlock code and in the end the code was never received. They sent promises of the delivery of the code and never got in contact when their promised date passed. I was continually chasing them for answers. I am not sure who runs this company or communicates from the sales email but they are extremely rude and made some very unprofessional comments when I requested that the order was cancelled and refunded. I would avoid this company and use someone else. Very disappointing service and unnecessarily rude. They are Cowboys at best. Don't waste your time or money use a another company."
Might we suggest the next company you deal with you do not send threatening emails to on a daily basis. Telling us you WANT YOUR UNLOCK NOW is generally not what we expect from customers - however immature they are.
"Very Quick and systematic service compared to other websites, kept me updated about the process the whole time."
"Never tried this before so I was sceptical, but these guys are switched on, within days my phone was unblocked and working, kept me up to date every step of the way with easy instructions on what I need to do from my side, highly recommended"
"Iphone 5s was unlocked professionally and in good time. The price was fair and competitive. Kay."
"I actually never trusted any Online iPhone unlock service till I tried Proiphoneunlock.co.uk. The service was fast within 5 days I got my iPhone 5 unlocked. Thank you so much for the great service delivered."
"I have enjoyed unlocking my phone here... Am so glad to have been part of the platform. Thanks for unlock my phone."
"You never unlocked my phone so I don't know what you talking about"
Hi Tabala,

we have sent you an email explaining why there might be some confusion. I assure you we did unlock your iPhone 6. We have recently re-branded the website to NetPal. Please can you amend or remove your review as it affects our business negatively.

Thanks,

Robin
"I found the unlock process very easy and smooth. The price what I was quoted from the outset was the price I paid (not like one unlocking service that quotes a price and you pay it and then 2 days later they ask for nearly treble the price to continue). Cannot fault the service. I will use it everytime. Really pleased. Thank you."
"Good mail communication and reliable unlock service! Thank you!"
"Initially spoke on the phone to confirm which unlock i needed. They talked me through everything kept me up to date with emails. Would order again."
"Very good service and a quick unlock."
"The service is ok due to fast unlocking service problem only that late emailing to customers unlock is done but communication with customers is excellent best because they respond as if we friends and they try their best to satisfy customer failure they refund in time,May the unlock fees be reduced a bit."
"Positive"
"A no nonsense way of unlocking a phone no one tries to baffle you with a load of gobbledegook. Provide the couple of bits of information that is required ,pay a modest fee sit back and before you know it you have an unlocked phone."
"It was so easy to use and was quick no fuss , so what you waiting for use this company don't look at anyone else you won't be disappointed trust me."
NetPal™ is rated 3.75 based on 20 reviews