NetPal™ Reviews

10PM
10PM

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NetPal™ made you happy

"I have used NetPal twice, on my Galaxy S10 and my Note 10+ and both times, my experience was great. Takes about 2 to 3 days to get the unlock codes and when entered, the phones are unlocked. Would definitely recommend them. Thanks Netpal."
Are you NetPal™? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good and reliable service. You can find cheaper options online, but I read some reviews and decided to go with Netpal. Whole process took about 12h. I was receiving emails to confirm each stage of process. My phone was second hand , brand new and sealed. Was not 100% sure if it is EE or BT as seller was not clear about it, so I went with ' Any UK Network Super fast' . I would recommend Netpal to everyone."
"Great service. Received my unlocking code for my note 10 plus within 2 days. Worked perfectly. Thanks a lot for your service"
"Very simple, quick and easy to do. Netpal do all the work with little required from the customer."
"Easy to use, code worked immediately"
"Done quick very pleased"
"Great service"
"Had the unlock code back within 2 days worked perfect vary happy"
"Great fast service. Thanks alot."
"Does what it says on tin..easy to do...cheers guys"
"Honest pricing, 2 day unlock. Good service. Thanks !"
"Very helpful indeed. I had a few problems with a phone supposedly unlocked before I got it. Netpal sorted it all out clearly and inexpensively. AAA+++"
"Excellent, fast, reasonable charges and reliable"
"Hi still waiting for my code too I have emailed them on 7 times and no luck even the phone number also showing busy and I have checked my junk box for my code still nothing there my placed my order on the 20/08/2019 and still waiting for my code I would think again before using this company"
"When placing my order I may have misread the small print because I thought I would receive my code within 24 hours. No code arrived, so I queried this with NetPal and was told I would receive the code within 5 working days. Today is the sixth working day and I have still not received my code. Interestingly a request to complete this review of the service came on the third working day. Not quite sure what to make of that. I will be attempting to get my money back. I do not recommend this service."
your code was sent on the 22nd August. it was sent his morning after you complained. now you have a left a negative review for nothing. so thanks very much!!!!! check your spam before flying off the handle.
"Brilliant service, sent details of my locked S10, got back to us quick and right first time. I didn't know which service provider had originally locked it."
"Absolutely fantastic, fixed price, super quick unlock and a full update on each step of the process, after being scammed this company was a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much, I can now use foreign simcards in my S10 plus when on holiday."
"Visited two different local high street stores to have a Galaxy S7 Edge unlocked but was being quoted £20 plus, quick search online found Netpal and was charged only £9.97, received my NUC code within 24hrs. Excellent straightforward service and the price is unbeatable, would not use any other service in the future."
"I required an unlock code for a Samsung Galaxy S6 locked to Vodafone. I chose NetPal after reading the reviews and because it was cheaper than going to a store. They didn't let me down, I recieved the code in three days (they also sent progress notifications to keep me updated) and it worked first time. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again should I need another code."
"Excellent service. Highly recommended. Can't praise them highly enough. AAA***"
NetPal™ is rated 4.56 based on 243 reviews