NetPal™ Reviews

07AM
7AM

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NetPal™ made you happy

"Never received a code!"
Are you NetPal™? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback NetPal™ receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Resonably prices iPhone 5 unlock within 3 days, cheers!"
"Fast and efficient service."
"Samsung s9 Plus on EE - was told this could not be unlocked until 6 months after phone was received. Netpal had this unlocked by the next morning, fantastic!!"
"Very professional and helpful. After trying various other sites that promise and fail to deliver NetPal is one of a kind, they are true to their customers and ensure they get the job done. I truly recommend their services to anyone looking for phone unlocking services."
"Well made up pay and had my phone unlocked within 5 days cheap as well as phone shop wanted £35 and I got my code for only £12 so would recommend to anyone thank you netpal"
"Really bad service, asked a question about unlocking phones and they refused to do it and said go to eBay. Very Rude."
"Quick response to my queries and really helpful Would definitely recommend you Thank you"
"2 hours did what a week of customer service calls couldn't. Great stuff"
"Great help and fast response"
"Ordered last night around 6pm. Received the unlock code at 12:35 today and it worked like a charm. Because I'm inpatient I also emailed to see how long they expected it to take, they got back to me within the hour, were polite and answered my questions in full. Great service, would highly recommend."
"ABSOLUTE joke do not use these what ever you do!! Purchased asked how long been received aggrieved emails abusive language being told to Fuk of its awefull got refunded right away all because I asked how long it would take. The messages I have ate discustubg DO BIT USE THESE! Buy over ever for even cheeper the phones unlocked in minuites! Plus Ebay is save! Via pay pal!!"
"Nice service have some issue first with them us i qas annoyng them but every thing went well after. Recomend."
"Really poor service you can't even imagine I'm writing them mail as I was waiting already more that 24 hour, just asking them what's going on because you are paying your money you want to know what is happening i'm getting the next answer "we have decided to refund you instead as you are annoying" This is not normal at all to answer like this..."
"After wading through scams online I found Netpal and although sceptical I tried them out. I had no problems whatsoever, I got what I paid for with no hassle and my phone is now happily unlocked."
"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE. THIS GUY, MARK, NOT ONLY IS HE RUDE HE IS VERY VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. AFTER BEING MISLED TO BELIEVE MY PHONE WILL UNLOCKED IN 1-4 DAYS, I WAITED AN EXTRA 6 DAYS BEFORE CONTACTING THEM BECAUSE MY PHONE WAS STILL LOCKED TO VODAFONE AND I GET A BARRAGE OF INSULTS FOR BEING VERY PATIENT WITH THEM. INCLUDING BEING CALLED A THIEF AND ALL SORTS OF THINGS FOR EXERCISING MY RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER. SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK."
"charged £29.99 to unlock an iPhone 5 only for me to find out afterwards it was free if I had went direct to O2 because the phone had been paid for in full. A reputable site would have pointed this out!!!!!!"
"Do not use Netpal. I received no unlock after the stated time (1-10 days), I tried to contact them via email and received no response. I then tried to call their number multiple times over a few days and got no answer. after 14 days with no unlock and no response other than the initial receipt I requested a refund via Paypal. I then managed to get through to their office via the phone number and I was called a scammer by the assistant, who then hung up on me. I assume they have now blocked my number as I cannot get back through to them to explain the situation. I have received no refund and my phone is still locked."
"Tried calling them within their business hours but the phone kept ringing until it was cut off"
"The communication from this company is terrible and the service is very disappointing. They were taking a very long time to send the requested unlock code and in the end the code was never received. They sent promises of the delivery of the code and never got in contact when their promised date passed. I was continually chasing them for answers. I am not sure who runs this company or communicates from the sales email but they are extremely rude and made some very unprofessional comments when I requested that the order was cancelled and refunded. I would avoid this company and use someone else. Very disappointing service and unnecessarily rude. They are Cowboys at best. Don't waste your time or money use a another company."
Might we suggest the next company you deal with you do not send threatening emails to on a daily basis. Telling us you WANT YOUR UNLOCK NOW is generally not what we expect from customers - however immature they are.
NetPal™ is rated 3.76 based on 34 reviews