NetPal™ Reviews

4PM
4PM

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NetPal™ made you happy

"Really pleased. Would have liked it to be quicker but beggers can't be choosers."
Are you NetPal™? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast and worked unlocking my Vodafone Samsung to 3 network"
"An extremely good service plus it adds value to our phones when unlocked. Thanks guys, we will be using you a lot in the coming months."
"sadly the code did not work I tried phoning net pall and couldn't get through lost £10"
"Cheap, Fast and reliable service, What more could one want. Thanks again. A++++++ service"
"Fast unlocking"
"NetPal service was very cheap and very quick. I have had all updates sent to me for every step they made."
"Perfect. Everything worked out well with my second hand Samsung Tab S2, that was locked to EE. Even though the service guys at EE ensured me that I wouldn’t be able to unlock it without being in the uk."
"Samsung s10 plus on Vodafone network it took 5 days for the code to arrive and all I had to do was enter it and its unlocked to any network deffo recommend"
"I have been told I won't be able to unlock my S10+ at all. Made a payment by Paypal on Saturday evening, received unlocking code on Monday. Everything worked perfectly fine. Recommend 100%"
"Phone unlocked within the 24 hours as stated, order placed 8.25pm and code received before 11am next day"
"Always worried about the stories you hear about unlocking phones, but NetPal were fast and cheap. No problem and I unlocked my S10+ Duo. Thank you."
"Wow wow wow - I was looking to unlock my Samsung S10 so that I can use it when I go abroad next month. I looked online and found NetPal. I was first sceptical about how easy they made the unlock process seem on their website. I went online and read some reviews. I took the bold step and paid for their service and I must say, I was wowed. I paid to have my S10 unlocked yesterday afternoon and before I went to bed, I received email containing my unlock code with a set of simple instructions. Follow the instructions and viola, my S10 is now unlocked. I would recommend NetPal to all my friends and family willing to unlock their phones"
"I got my unlock code with in 24 hrs thank u netpal"
"Had a pleasant experience.UK used Sony xperia phone locked to EE was unlocked with code provided by Netpal within a reasonable length of time and price.Thanks."
"Took less than 20 pounds to unlock my S10+ in about 5 hours from the purchase. Easy steps and very fast. Order receipt of purchase and info email sent soon after the payment. I am a very satisfied buyer. Used the super fast service (3-24 h). Will use again/ recommend. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Ordered my unlock code Friday evening . Received my code on Sunday. Plenty of emails received kept me informed at each stage of the process. Cost was must cheaper than other sites. Very happy."
"Fantastic service. Received unlock code for my phone just 4 days after purchasing. Was a really easy process. Was told it could take up to 10 days so really impressed. Thank you"
"Fast and efficient service, took around 5 days to unlock but this also included the weekend. Super easy, didn't have to do anything at all, wold definitely recommend."
"Quick, easy and straightforward, it's the real deal. I am travelling in Japan for 4 months and this service saved me, I had forgot to unlock my phone before leaving from the UK so I needed something quick online and stumbled upon this, my new SIM card is working just fine! Unlock took around half a day aswell! Would recommend to everyone"
NetPal™ is rated 4.33 based on 123 reviews