Netcetera Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Netcetera

About Netcetera: Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy

"Prompt resolution to my enquiry"
"Good support, and renewal costs"
""Great support when in trouble and reasonable domain renewal costs unlike other hosting providers who like to sting you on the renewals. I have transferred all of my domains to Netcetera for this reason, have now been a customer for nearly 10 yeas and haven\u2019t been stung yet! Cheers""
Hi Westley, we'd like to thank you for taking the time for giving us some feedback. We're obviously very pleased to hear that you are happy with the services we have been providing and I will pass your comments on to the rest of the team. We sincerely hope to have you as a valued client for many more years to come.
"it was easily to navigate around"
Hi Robert and thank you for your review. Glad you found things easy to do. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to keeping things easy ans hassle free for many more years to come.
""" excellent friendly staff and service - always there to help and guide and to suit your needs NOT theirs!" ... highly recommended"
Thank you Kirsten, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We're pleased to hear that you've been happy with the service we have provided and we hope we can continue to provide you with a very reliable value for money service for many more years to come. I'll share your comments with the team and thanks again for your feedback.
"I haver been with Netcetera as my website provider for about 10 years now. I have received excellent service, great help when required, and good value package. Highly recommended. Victor S E Moubarak www.holyvisions.co.uk"
"Used Netcetera for a few years new, competitively priced services backed up by superb support"
Thank you for your review and for being a great long term customer. We look forward to servicing you over the years to come!
"Easy peasy renewals, even for me!"
Hi Elaine, thank you for your feedback, it means a lot!

We appreciate your business and for choosing Netcetera as your hosting provider.
"I have been a Netcetera customer for over a decade now. I have found them to be professional, reliable and quick to answer any support questions."
Hi Andrew and thank you for your feedback. It's always great to hear back from our clients and your feedback will be shared with all the team here at Netcetera. Thank you for choosing us for all your hosting requirements and we look forward to providing you with excellent support and reliable hosting solutions for many more years to come.
"Excellent service as usual. They solved a very complicated problem for a non-techy"
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback.

In a technical world, we're very happy to be able to help and guide our customers through the process. Thank you for choosing Netcetera!
"I felt I was getting personal service from a dedicated team. Any problems I have had (as a relatively new user of web technology) have been answered immediately. I could wholehearted recommend Netcetera to anybody looking for a good company to host their website"
Thank you for your feedback Sheila it is much appreciated by all the team here ate Netcetera. We're pleased that we have been able to help and we fully understand that it's not always easy setting things up, especially if you are unfamiliar with the tech side of things. We're glad we have been able to sort any issues you may have had quickly and efficiently and we look forward to having you with as a client for many more years to come.
"I have been with Netcetera since their inception. I have always had great service and prompt responses when the occasion has arisen."
Hi Guy and thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We're really pleased you've been happy with the service we provide and we hope to continue this for many more years to come. I will pass your feedback onto the rest of our team. Thank you.
"Moving a website off a major cloud provider's offering, Netcetera saved me money and provided a truly stunning level of support"
Thank you for the feedback Mike, it means a lot to us!
Hi Mike and thank you for your positive review. We're happy to help and glad that you have had all the support needed to make the move to Netcetera and also the benefit of saving some money to. Your feedback is appreciated.
"Problem resolved very quickly. Excellent service."
Thanks for your comment. Things do go wrong from time to time but we always do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We're glad we could help and we hope you will now continue to enjoy the hosting we provide. Thanks for choosing Netcetera.
"Excellent service, everything is running very smoothly. Great support team."
Thank you for your feedback it really is much appreciated. We do our best to provide a great service that offers awesome support along with reliability and value for money. I hope you continue to enjoy the services we provide for many years to come. Thank you.
"Friendly efficient support when needed - products reliable"
Many thanks for your feedback. It's always good to hear that we have been able to assist and that our clients are happy with the service provided. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope you enjoy the service you have subscribed to for many years to come.
"Reasonable prices, superb customer service and excellent performance levels."
Thank you so much for your great review Dan!
"Netcetera has become my "go-to" ISP for the domain names I purchase on behalf of my clients. They also host several sites that I've developed for organisations of various sizes. Both Netcetera's customer service and their online knowledge-base are excellent. Questions I may have, regarding the products or services provided to me, are answered swiftly. I'm more than happy to recommend Netcetera to others."
Thank you so much for your review Derek - so pleased to hear all is going well. Will pass on to the team!
"Was a great hosting provider, great speed. Would be nice if theres cheaper plans"
Thank you for your positive review. We do try and provide great hosting that is backed by awesome support and fast loading speeds. We've listened to what our clients have been saying and we have reduced the cost of many of our hosting solutions over the last few weeks and introduced some great new hosting solutions too, that combine server monitoring and Free site migration and as always we do offer price match on like for like hosting. If you would like us to review the suitability of your current package we'd be happy to look at this to see if a lower cost solution would meet your demands without compromise on speed and reliability. Thank you.
"Perfect and fast installation of ordered service"
Great to hear - thank you Eric!
Netcetera is rated 4.15 based on 60 reviews