Netcetera Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Netcetera

About Netcetera: Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy

"Great server performance for a very reasonable price. Good customer support. The only tiny minor irritation is the occasional sales pop-ups when logging in, and having to scroll down the client account landing page to access the shortcuts. Very good hosting service overall."
Hi and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with the service we have provided for you and we will certainly take on board your feedback regarding the client area. We are actually in the process of making some improvements which will benefit all of our valued clients. Thanks for choosing Netcetera and we hope we can continue to provide you with a reliable hosting solution for many years to come.
"A misunderstanding of a domain registration, lead to a rather drawn out support issue, however a resolution was reached. A company interested in learning how to improve service from their customers."
Hello and thanks for your feedback it is always appreciated to hear reviews, positive or negative as it is a way we can strive to improve our customer service. Having looked at your domain order it was activated on the same day. An email was sent to verify ownership which was sent by the registry. You may have not realised but you need to click the link on this email to validate the address. It is quite an easy error to make but if you do need any further assistance we would be more than happy to help.
"The process of purchasing two new domains, plus a home hosting package, has been mostly satisfactory, although partly frustrating. Satisfactory, because all is working as I'd hoped and the support I have received from Netcetera (mainly through live chat) has been excellent. I particularly appreciate being proactively advised on the correct hosting package for my needs. Slightly frustrating because your services are so large and sprawling, and have changed so much over the years, that I always seem to be playing catchup. However, overall I find Netcetera good value and very supportive."
Thanks for your review Peter. Your honest feedback is much appreciated. We fully understand that things can be a little frustrating at times but please do not hesitate to make full use of our excellent Live Chat Support, our friendly team are available 24/7 to help. Your comments are appreciated and we will always take on board ways we can improve and make things better.
"I think you know where to improve. think about"
"The buying process was easy and the new platform works great with access to everything in one place."
Thank you so much for your kind words Rutendo! Glad you are happy with your upgrade and great to see you expanding your business. We are proud to help you.
"the offers are insane"
Great to hear Ahmed - thank you for your feedback!
"I recently purchased CMS hosting from Netcetera with WordPress pre-installed to see how easy it would be to build a website. It was really easy - there was a problem at the start due to my IP address but this was very quickly addressed through the online support and I am very happy with the service."
"Although I ordered hosting and then used the 30 day cancellation, which worked successfully, I have to say that the help desk support was quick and efficient. less than 1 hour for chat help and less than 12 hours for billing help. However, although I wasn't fully ready to go ahead with hosting, there were a few things out of date on the website that gave a little cause for concern. Knowledgebase also needs to be updated. In terms of support on a Friday evening, they were very good."
Many thanks for your review Michael! Would be interested to hear what you found was out of date so we could update? Look forward to being of service to you again in the future
"The overall process is quick and simple"
Thank you so much for your feedback Rutendo - great to hear all is going well :)
"just started the account and my team will be dealing with the service on my behalf , however things look very good mr errol neufville recommended me to you"
Thank you so much for leaving Netcetera a review Frederick!

Great to hear that things are looking good & that you're happy with our service.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in the future.

Kind Regards,