Netcetera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Netcetera
Read Netcetera Reviews

About Netcetera:

Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy
We've been ordering a .ngo domain in January, it is still not working. Dozens of support tickets did not help. Support always tells us to "be patient" and promises the problem would magically disappear in about 10 days. Still no progress. Never again!
My site is hosted with netcetera on the designer package (£5.99 per month) and it is down with an internal 500 server error more than it is live. I have asked for the issues to looked into on several occasions and the response never addresses the root problem. The site goes live again for a few minutes and then it's down again. No one seems to listen!!! Very bad!!!
1) Had to buy a spam filter (included in a lot of other hosting platforms) 2) Couldn't control spam with the filter. No matter how strict the settings were, they didn't have an effect. Was receiving 2+ spam emails per minute. Over 200 every hour. 3) netcetera support was non-existent. Too many emails went to them asking for help. Out of several replies, all were 'canned' replies that didn't address my question except one, which indicated the problem was finally understood and they would look into it.... no further replies from them. I had switched one of my many resold accounts from Hostgator to 'test the waters' at netcetera. I was very pleased with all aspects except it was impossible to conduct business with so much spam coming in. So I had to switch back to Hostgator which offers free Spam-Assassin which is extremely effective and easy to set up. So long netcetera.
Recently I couldn't access my website for 2 days due to DOS attach issue but it was never communicated. I have forwarded my website details to someone for a demo purpose during this time. Ended up explaining the reasons who doesn't understand the technicality of DOS attach
If you can't be bothered to tell me what it was I purchased with Netcetera then you are not a company that has respect for your customers. I have no idea what it was ( I use the Internet to buy many things) and to just send me a message that I recently made a purchase from you, and expect me to search and find out what it was, is very bad. So basically on what you sent me - don't rate you at all !!
Netcetera is rated 4.15 based on 60 reviews