Netcetera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Netcetera
Read Netcetera Reviews

About Netcetera:

Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I bought an SSL certificate. Purchasing is painless, and only takes a few minutes. My difficulty is installing the certificate, which is something I can never do. However, I simply raise a trouble ticket and the support team are quickly on the case. Within 10 minutes I hear from the certificate signing authority, and approve. The support team then installed the certificate for me. Many thanks.
Thank you David - great to hear it is all working out so well for you!
This is my second time using netcetera and the reason I returned is the excellent service. I cannot rate highly enough the service provided by these guys, it's fantastic and I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
Lovely to hear such a positive review Bryan! Thank you
excellent support as always
Great to hear Tom - will pass on to the team - thank you!
We have several servers from Netcetera and they network connectivity is top notch - great uptime and speed is never an issue.

Tech support is knowledge and quick in replying - which is a bonus.

We would highly recommend Netcetera.
Had a little trouble at first, but it was completely my own fault and they helped me solve problems quickly. Very pleased.
So glad to hear all is going well Gustav! Thank you for your kind words :)
I have used Netcetera for shared hosting and domain name creation for several years now. They have helped my business grow and have always been very helpful and supportive.
I particularly like that their technical support is UK based and that they always respond quickly and have always solved any of the problems that have cropped up. I will continue to use Netcetera for these services for the foreseeable future.
Thank you so much for your glowing review Dawn! Glad to hear we are making a positive difference to your business... best wishes, Steve
Recently I couldn't access my website for 2 days due to DOS attach issue but it was never communicated. I have forwarded my website details to someone for a demo purpose during this time. Ended up explaining the reasons who doesn't understand the technicality of DOS attach
Although I ordered hosting and then used the 30 day cancellation, which worked successfully, I have to say that the help desk support was quick and efficient. less than 1 hour for chat help and less than 12 hours for billing help.
However, although I wasn't fully ready to go ahead with hosting, there were a few things out of date on the website that gave a little cause for concern. Knowledgebase also needs to be updated.
In terms of support on a Friday evening, they were very good.
Many thanks for your review Michael! Would be interested to hear what you found was out of date so we could update? Look forward to being of service to you again in the future
Ordered domain transfer. Still not completed five days later. No obvious way to hurry it up.
Unfortunately when you are transferring a domain to us you need to arrange this with the host you are moving from - which in this instance caused the delay. Glad to see your domain has now be transferred successfully.
My order was taken and processed quickly and efficiently. No complaints.
Glad to hear Grant - many thanks for the feedback!
We put several racks into Netcetera, basically a complete corporate back-end. They could not have been more professional, helpful, responsive or friendly. All the team were an absolute pleasure to deal with, and nothing was too much trouble so they matched our requirements 100%.
Lovely to hear such positive feedback Steve - will pass on to all the team. Thank you for your business!
If you can't be bothered to tell me what it was I purchased with Netcetera then you are not a company that has respect for your customers.

I have no idea what it was ( I use the Internet to buy many things) and to just send me a message that I recently made a purchase from you, and expect me to search and find out what it was, is very bad.

So basically on what you sent me - don't rate you at all !!
Cannot fault this company - Simon on support helped me with some issues I was having with my Reseller Package. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and fixed all issues for me with 30 mins - very impressive.
Everything has been smooth with Netcetera, we've had one query and it was answered immediately by support (at 11pm!).

Hosting has lots of juice and our website is noticably faster than our previous hosting.
Fabulous to hear Martin - wishing you every success with your online venture! We are always here if you need us :)
The overall process is quick and simple
Thank you so much for your feedback Rutendo - great to hear all is going well :)
I found it very simple to make my purchase, the process was easy to follow and much quicker than other websites I'd looked at providing a similar product. I will soon be going back for the next purchase without any concerns over support and customer service.
Thank you so much for leaving Netcetera a review Steve!

Great to hear that you're happy with our support and customer service.

Davide
just started the account and my team will be dealing with the service on my behalf , however things look very good
mr errol neufville recommended me to you
Thank you so much for leaving Netcetera a review Frederick!

Great to hear that things are looking good & that you're happy with our service.

Davide
I've had to contact the tech support team on a number of occasions when trying to migrate my site from another hosting company and they have been brilliant. Looking in to issues and trying to help, offering suggestions and giving a first class service.
Thank you so much for leaving Netcetera a review Owain!

So good to hear how happy you have been with our service.

Davide
Friendly and helpful staff. Extensive range of products and services.
Thank you very much for leaving us a review Patric!

It is great to hear how happy you have been with our service.

Please let us know if we can be of further help.

Davide
Quick and reliable service!!
Netcetera is rated 4.10 based on 61 reviews