Netcetera Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Netcetera

About Netcetera: Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy

"The process of purchasing two new domains, plus a home hosting package, has been mostly satisfactory, although partly frustrating. Satisfactory, because all is working as I'd hoped and the support I have received from Netcetera (mainly through live chat) has been excellent. I particularly appreciate being proactively advised on the correct hosting package for my needs. Slightly frustrating because your services are so large and sprawling, and have changed so much over the years, that I always seem to be playing catchup. However, overall I find Netcetera good value and very supportive."
Thanks for your review Peter. Your honest feedback is much appreciated. We fully understand that things can be a little frustrating at times but please do not hesitate to make full use of our excellent Live Chat Support, our friendly team are available 24/7 to help. Your comments are appreciated and we will always take on board ways we can improve and make things better.
"Moving a website off a major cloud provider's offering, Netcetera saved me money and provided a truly stunning level of support"
Thank you for the feedback Mike, it means a lot to us!
Hi Mike and thank you for your positive review. We're happy to help and glad that you have had all the support needed to make the move to Netcetera and also the benefit of saving some money to. Your feedback is appreciated.
"Problem resolved very quickly. Excellent service."
Thanks for your comment. Things do go wrong from time to time but we always do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We're glad we could help and we hope you will now continue to enjoy the hosting we provide. Thanks for choosing Netcetera.
"Excellent service, everything is running very smoothly. Great support team."
Thank you for your feedback it really is much appreciated. We do our best to provide a great service that offers awesome support along with reliability and value for money. I hope you continue to enjoy the services we provide for many years to come. Thank you.
"Friendly efficient support when needed - products reliable"
Many thanks for your feedback. It's always good to hear that we have been able to assist and that our clients are happy with the service provided. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope you enjoy the service you have subscribed to for many years to come.
"We have been able to set up the hosting simply enough but had requested a migration service. This was quite some time ago and we still seem to be having to do a lot of the work ourselves to get the migration to happen. I am not really sure what we have paid for considering the amount of work we have done ourselves. I have also escalated the situation to a manager but nothing happened."
Hi David, I'm sorry to hear that you feel as if you have had to do much of the work yourself. We do our best to work closely with our clients at all times to ensure that the migration process is done professionally without the loss of any important files or data. Perhaps you were expecting a little more than the migration process offered and I apologise if this wasn't made clear at the time and we will certainly take on board your feedback and improve the way we inform our clients what they may have to do during the process.With any migration process especially Umbraco we do require your assistance through the process which does involve some work. On a positive note we are sure that once the process is completed that your hosting experience will be an enjoyable one, with guaranteed reliability as well as excellent support from our tech team that are available 24/7 to assist and we look forward to providing you with a cost effective solution for your sites over the coming months.
"Reasonable prices, superb customer service and excellent performance levels."
Thank you so much for your great review Dan!
"I think you know where to improve. think about"
"Netcetera has become my "go-to" ISP for the domain names I purchase on behalf of my clients. They also host several sites that I've developed for organisations of various sizes. Both Netcetera's customer service and their online knowledge-base are excellent. Questions I may have, regarding the products or services provided to me, are answered swiftly. I'm more than happy to recommend Netcetera to others."
Thank you so much for your review Derek - so pleased to hear all is going well. Will pass on to the team!
"The buying process was easy and the new platform works great with access to everything in one place."
Thank you so much for your kind words Rutendo! Glad you are happy with your upgrade and great to see you expanding your business. We are proud to help you.
"the offers are insane"
Great to hear Ahmed - thank you for your feedback!
"When one logs a support call the staff do not always look deeply into the issue thus generating replies and then another message and then another reply. A little more in depth at the start would help a lot. thanks"
Hi Chris, thanks for your review. We do appreciate feedback positive and negative as it helps us improve the service we offer. I have looked into the problems you experienced and from time to time issues do arise that are out of our control, especially when other hosting providers have been involved. As always if the issue has been caused by a problem at our end you will be entitled to compensation under the SLA we have in place. I have checked through the conversation you had with our technician and I can see that we were waiting for a reply to confirm that the issue has been resolved? In order to ensure all technical problems are resolved efficiently we do monitor our ticket response time but sometimes we can't do much more until we get a reply from the client which I believe was the case here. I have emailed you directly to ensure everything has now been resolved to your satisfaction. I look forward to your reply.
"Was a great hosting provider, great speed. Would be nice if theres cheaper plans"
Thank you for your positive review. We do try and provide great hosting that is backed by awesome support and fast loading speeds. We've listened to what our clients have been saying and we have reduced the cost of many of our hosting solutions over the last few weeks and introduced some great new hosting solutions too, that combine server monitoring and Free site migration and as always we do offer price match on like for like hosting. If you would like us to review the suitability of your current package we'd be happy to look at this to see if a lower cost solution would meet your demands without compromise on speed and reliability. Thank you.
"Perfect and fast installation of ordered service"
Great to hear - thank you Eric!
"I recently purchased CMS hosting from Netcetera with WordPress pre-installed to see how easy it would be to build a website. It was really easy - there was a problem at the start due to my IP address but this was very quickly addressed through the online support and I am very happy with the service."
"i have checked the free hosting but i didn't found good and also there are so many confusing section on the website. while i was planning to buy re-seller plan but didn't get such things to check in the demo one. also it's was too slow when i was trying to check every things are taking time to load."
Thanks for your review Tilak. We always try and establish at the very start exactly what our clients want to do but unfortunately it's not always easy to provide a FREE trial that matches your exact needs. I'm sure you'll appreciate that the FREE trial offer is intended to give individuals the chance to familiarise themselves with the hosting, make use of our support and get used to the control panel and even have a go at building a website or hosting an existing site to see how it functions on an entry level hosting package. We have looked at what you had originally enquired about, Reseller Package, but unfortunately this is not available as a FREE trial, however if you had of decided to take it out as a package and you found it was not suitable we would have offered you a full 30 day money back guarantee. We always take on board any feedback we receive and we would love you to give us another try and see some of the improvements we have made even to our entry level hosting packages.
"Top notch hosting company -fast helpful support."
Thank you for the fantastic review Ray - will pass on to the 24/7 Tech Team!
"I am really enjoying Netcetera hosting. After trying out lots of other hosting companies, you seems to have the best customer service by a long way, and all the features I need. Shared hosting is very fast, and the control panel is comprehensive with loads of features. Thanks!!"
Thank you so much for your review - glad to hear all the positivity! Wishing you every success
"Hosting package not apt to my requirements. Refund took time."
"I bought an SSL certificate. Purchasing is painless, and only takes a few minutes. My difficulty is installing the certificate, which is something I can never do. However, I simply raise a trouble ticket and the support team are quickly on the case. Within 10 minutes I hear from the certificate signing authority, and approve. The support team then installed the certificate for me. Many thanks."
Thank you David - great to hear it is all working out so well for you!
Netcetera is rated 4.15 based on 60 reviews