Netcetera Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Netcetera

About Netcetera: Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy

"My site is hosted with netcetera on the designer package (£5.99 per month) and it is down with an internal 500 server error more than it is live. I have asked for the issues to looked into on several occasions and the response never addresses the root problem. The site goes live again for a few minutes and then it's down again. No one seems to listen!!! Very bad!!!"
"Prompt resolution to my enquiry"
"Netcetera could have made me happier if I hadn't needed about 6 attempts at making payment for my domain renewal. There seem to be continual issues with your payment system that need addressing."
Hi Stephen we're sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues making the payment for your domain and we wish to apologise for the frustration caused.

I am going to reach out to you directly to make sure that this is resolved.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as we do listen to what our clients have to say as it helps us improve the service we provide. We will be directly in touch shortly.
"Good support, and renewal costs"
""Great support when in trouble and reasonable domain renewal costs unlike other hosting providers who like to sting you on the renewals. I have transferred all of my domains to Netcetera for this reason, have now been a customer for nearly 10 yeas and haven\u2019t been stung yet! Cheers""
Hi Westley, we'd like to thank you for taking the time for giving us some feedback. We're obviously very pleased to hear that you are happy with the services we have been providing and I will pass your comments on to the rest of the team. We sincerely hope to have you as a valued client for many more years to come.
"We have been trying to transfer our domain name to a new site for months. Netcetera keeps failing us. theindiancollectionltd.com"
Hi Chris, and thank you for taking some time to provide us with some feedback. I'm sorry to hear about some of the problems you have faced migrating your domain away. I can honestly say that this is normally a very smooth process and can be done through your client area without too much hassle. Obviously we are sorry to hear about your frustration with this and we will investigate further to find out how we can improve upon this. Thank you for your feedback
"Great server performance for a very reasonable price. Good customer support. The only tiny minor irritation is the occasional sales pop-ups when logging in, and having to scroll down the client account landing page to access the shortcuts. Very good hosting service overall."
Hi and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with the service we have provided for you and we will certainly take on board your feedback regarding the client area. We are actually in the process of making some improvements which will benefit all of our valued clients. Thanks for choosing Netcetera and we hope we can continue to provide you with a reliable hosting solution for many years to come.
"it was easily to navigate around"
Hi Robert and thank you for your review. Glad you found things easy to do. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to keeping things easy ans hassle free for many more years to come.
""" excellent friendly staff and service - always there to help and guide and to suit your needs NOT theirs!" ... highly recommended"
Thank you Kirsten, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We're pleased to hear that you've been happy with the service we have provided and we hope we can continue to provide you with a very reliable value for money service for many more years to come. I'll share your comments with the team and thanks again for your feedback.
"I haver been with Netcetera as my website provider for about 10 years now. I have received excellent service, great help when required, and good value package. Highly recommended. Victor S E Moubarak www.holyvisions.co.uk"
"Used Netcetera for a few years new, competitively priced services backed up by superb support"
Thank you for your review and for being a great long term customer. We look forward to servicing you over the years to come!
"Easy peasy renewals, even for me!"
Hi Elaine, thank you for your feedback, it means a lot!

We appreciate your business and for choosing Netcetera as your hosting provider.
"1) Had to buy a spam filter (included in a lot of other hosting platforms) 2) Couldn't control spam with the filter. No matter how strict the settings were, they didn't have an effect. Was receiving 2+ spam emails per minute. Over 200 every hour. 3) netcetera support was non-existent. Too many emails went to them asking for help. Out of several replies, all were 'canned' replies that didn't address my question except one, which indicated the problem was finally understood and they would look into it.... no further replies from them. I had switched one of my many resold accounts from Hostgator to 'test the waters' at netcetera. I was very pleased with all aspects except it was impossible to conduct business with so much spam coming in. So I had to switch back to Hostgator which offers free Spam-Assassin which is extremely effective and easy to set up. So long netcetera."
"I have been a Netcetera customer for over a decade now. I have found them to be professional, reliable and quick to answer any support questions."
Hi Andrew and thank you for your feedback. It's always great to hear back from our clients and your feedback will be shared with all the team here at Netcetera. Thank you for choosing us for all your hosting requirements and we look forward to providing you with excellent support and reliable hosting solutions for many more years to come.
"Excellent service as usual. They solved a very complicated problem for a non-techy"
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback.

In a technical world, we're very happy to be able to help and guide our customers through the process. Thank you for choosing Netcetera!
"After raising concerns with imminent reboot of server to apply changed SSL3 settings the issue with booting server was found to be due to "degraded raid" - I had payed support to resolve and now the server will not boot at all and I'll need to migrate to a new server but also URGENTLY need to recover live data from the disk of the dead one."
Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback.

We can understand your frustration with what has happened and I'm sure you'll appreciate that things can go wrong from time to time although we do all we can to avoid this type of scenario from happening.

Let me assure you we will do our very best to deal with this issue on your behalf and resolve any problems that have arisen as a result of the problems you have experienced with degraded RAID.

I will personally investigate what has occurred and ensure a quick resolution is found that you will be satisfied with.

We will also implement any other suggestions you may wish to share with us to avoid a reoccurrence of the same happening at some point in the future, to you, or any of our other valued clients.

I will raise a ticket with our customer service team to deal with this as a matter of urgency.
"I felt I was getting personal service from a dedicated team. Any problems I have had (as a relatively new user of web technology) have been answered immediately. I could wholehearted recommend Netcetera to anybody looking for a good company to host their website"
Thank you for your feedback Sheila it is much appreciated by all the team here ate Netcetera. We're pleased that we have been able to help and we fully understand that it's not always easy setting things up, especially if you are unfamiliar with the tech side of things. We're glad we have been able to sort any issues you may have had quickly and efficiently and we look forward to having you with as a client for many more years to come.
"I have been with Netcetera since their inception. I have always had great service and prompt responses when the occasion has arisen."
Hi Guy and thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We're really pleased you've been happy with the service we provide and we hope to continue this for many more years to come. I will pass your feedback onto the rest of our team. Thank you.
"A misunderstanding of a domain registration, lead to a rather drawn out support issue, however a resolution was reached. A company interested in learning how to improve service from their customers."
Hello and thanks for your feedback it is always appreciated to hear reviews, positive or negative as it is a way we can strive to improve our customer service. Having looked at your domain order it was activated on the same day. An email was sent to verify ownership which was sent by the registry. You may have not realised but you need to click the link on this email to validate the address. It is quite an easy error to make but if you do need any further assistance we would be more than happy to help.
"The process of purchasing two new domains, plus a home hosting package, has been mostly satisfactory, although partly frustrating. Satisfactory, because all is working as I'd hoped and the support I have received from Netcetera (mainly through live chat) has been excellent. I particularly appreciate being proactively advised on the correct hosting package for my needs. Slightly frustrating because your services are so large and sprawling, and have changed so much over the years, that I always seem to be playing catchup. However, overall I find Netcetera good value and very supportive."
Thanks for your review Peter. Your honest feedback is much appreciated. We fully understand that things can be a little frustrating at times but please do not hesitate to make full use of our excellent Live Chat Support, our friendly team are available 24/7 to help. Your comments are appreciated and we will always take on board ways we can improve and make things better.
Netcetera is rated 4.20 based on 59 reviews