Net World Sports Reviews

Tell us how Net World Sports made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Unfortunately, I have to give a star to post this review. I would like to give zero stars. I ordered two large 7x21 soccer goals with wheels and paid for expeditied shipping. Partial shipment was received two weeks late. They refuse to refund my money for expedited shipping. I am wanting to return the boxes I did receive since it is now 4 months later and I still don’t have all the parts. UPS documents show that boxes are still being held in customs. UPS and FedEx have emailed me, the purchaser, because there was missing information on my packages and they were trying to get in touch with Net World Sports and they were unresponsive. In order to figure out what I was still missing, Net World asked that I open the boxes, read the directions, and figure out what parts I was still missing. I was unwilling to do that and wanted to return the boxes. They provided the labels but I was going to have to pay for shipping, hire someone to help me transport boxes to UPS, and rent a truck to transport everything. I am unable to lift boxes that contain parts for goals that are 7x21 and given the size of the boxes, the don’t fit into a standard car. Even though they broke their contract by not delivering by the day I paid for it to be delivered, their lack of response to UPS and FedEx which further delayed the delivery, they want to still hold me to the contract that they broke. The solution they offered me is the same - rent a truck, hire someone to help me, pay for shipping, and I would only be refunded 40% of my money. I filed a claim with my credit card company and Net World Sports provided fraudulent documents. These goals were for a soccer tournament for our community. I called prior to the purchase to make sure I would get them in time for the tournament. That was in May. It is now September and I still don’t have everything. I have to file a lawsuit to get my money back. It is a total nightmare and no matter how desperate you may be to purchase equipment from Net World Sports, don’t do it."
Are you Net World Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered goal posts for my sons birthday when he opened them they had sent 4 lots instead of 2. I rang to ask if I could return the extras they had sent and spoke to a very rude and arrogant individual called Josh. He said due to there return policy they would not provide a refund. This company is a scam they obviously double up on orders and then refuse to refund you. AVOID!!!!!!!"
"Shocking! We placed an order in November and are still waiting for the product to arrive (even though we had a confirmed delivery date of 3 December) - it is now mid-December. There is no continuity with the service and each time you make contact with the company for a situation update you speak to someone else and have to start from the beginning. Would definitely not recommend for off-shore purchases (outside of UK)."
Net World Sports is rated 1.33 based on 24 reviews