Net World Sports Reviews

Tell us how Net World Sports made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"My message to NWS: Hi I made an order through you and am dissatisfied. Speaking with the named representative on Monday I arranged for two goals to be shipped next day service. On Tuesday I cross-referenced with your courier (Hermes) who advised they hadn't event received the goals yet. They didn't arrive till Thursday and if I had known you were sending standard delivery I would have not made the order.  Please can you confirm that the goals were sent next-day or what went wrong? I contacted your rep on Tuesday and was told - "I'll check it out and call you within 10 minutes" - that didnt happen On Weds I called twice and asked to speak to the same person but was asked to leave my number so they could call me back - the call back didnt happen."
Are you Net World Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Unfortunately, I have to give a star to post this review. I would like to give zero stars. I ordered two large 7x21 soccer goals with wheels and paid for expeditied shipping. Partial shipment was received two weeks late. They refuse to refund my money for expedited shipping. I am wanting to return the boxes I did receive since it is now 4 months later and I still don’t have all the parts. UPS documents show that boxes are still being held in customs. UPS and FedEx have emailed me, the purchaser, because there was missing information on my packages and they were trying to get in touch with Net World Sports and they were unresponsive. In order to figure out what I was still missing, Net World asked that I open the boxes, read the directions, and figure out what parts I was still missing. I was unwilling to do that and wanted to return the boxes. They provided the labels but I was going to have to pay for shipping, hire someone to help me transport boxes to UPS, and rent a truck to transport everything. I am unable to lift boxes that contain parts for goals that are 7x21 and given the size of the boxes, the don’t fit into a standard car. Even though they broke their contract by not delivering by the day I paid for it to be delivered, their lack of response to UPS and FedEx which further delayed the delivery, they want to still hold me to the contract that they broke. The solution they offered me is the same - rent a truck, hire someone to help me, pay for shipping, and I would only be refunded 40% of my money. I filed a claim with my credit card company and Net World Sports provided fraudulent documents. These goals were for a soccer tournament for our community. I called prior to the purchase to make sure I would get them in time for the tournament. That was in May. It is now September and I still don’t have everything. I have to file a lawsuit to get my money back. It is a total nightmare and no matter how desperate you may be to purchase equipment from Net World Sports, don’t do it."
"I ordered goal posts for my sons birthday when he opened them they had sent 4 lots instead of 2. I rang to ask if I could return the extras they had sent and spoke to a very rude and arrogant individual called Josh. He said due to there return policy they would not provide a refund. This company is a scam they obviously double up on orders and then refuse to refund you. AVOID!!!!!!!"
"I ordered a garden cricket set and a garden ball set. I accidentally listed a wrong delivery address but customer service was really helpful immediately corrected the problem. The quality was excellent and everything arrived on time."
"DO NOT ORDER! They offer next day delivery but it’s over 2 weeks and I haven’t received anything. They completely ignore any messages sent to their email or social media. Do not buy anything from this horrible company!"
"I ordered a 16 X 7 FORZA MATCH SOCCER GOAL POST a month or so ago and it was one of the worst purchases I have ever made. The shipping processes and the order it self was completely smooth. However, the product is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I figured I would spend a lot of money on a HIGH QUALITY net, but once it arrived to me it was anything but. The instructions were clear and the assembling was relatively quick and painless. The issue is the goal frame it self...IT IS HORRIBLE! The frame is incredibly flimsy in general, the crossbar sags down and there is nothing you can do to fix it. The entire thing is always bent and tilting toward one side, you never can get it to sit and look like a normal goal no matter HOW hard you try to get it to. It is not sturdy... WHATSOEVER. The worst part are the skinny supporting posts that connect the crossbar to the back bottom corners the frame. BOTH of these supporting posts CRACKED after ONE hard shot to each of them. Literally the first shot that hit that part of the frame COMPLETELY BUSTED that portion of it...ON BOTH SUPPORTING POSTS. So I know it was not just a bad piece, all of the goals must be like this. I had to duck tape the cracked parts immediately to keep the whole net function-able. All of this would be something you would expect out of a goal that costs $100 or less. BUT I paid almost $300 with shipping included. DO NOT buy from this company, their products are trash and are NOT worth what you pay. They are outright stealing your money. I knew I wasn't getting a metal goal, but you would expect for $290 that the frame would be sturdy enough to handle more than ONE shot! The net itself is actually very good quality but it means nothing when you are primarily paying for the frame itself. Extremely disappointing!"
"Ordered a product that cost 150 CAD, with a $39.99 charge. Arrived at post office with a 148 CAD COD charge. This isn't customs as the item shipped from burlington, Ontario, Canada. contacted customer service and was given runaround. They never responded to my emails. These guys are scam artists. Don't buy, they wouldn't even get 1 star. The package also came as big balled up mess with a bunch of plastic and tape wrapped around it. Quite the professional company I must say."
"They said quick delivery, with a date 'no later than June 7". Well it's June 8 and I need them for tomorrow. Now I fear what the delivery charges will be after reading the reviews."
"Should have done better research on this company. Don’t trust the delivery cost for international orders, as they claim the cost to be custom charges but it’s the second courier cost to deliver to your destination from the border."
"May 11, 2019 I purchased 2 ALU60 Soccer Goals. Order was placed over the phone. The customer service Person who took the order entered the wrong address for shipping (which wasn't discovered until May 15, 2019) when the order got to my home town in Texas. This Order was shipped from Wrexham England. I should have had 7 boxes instead I only received 6. May 16,2019 I went to install the 2 soccer goals thinking that my order was complete. Instead I discovered that I only had enough hardware to install 1 Goal. When I called the company they showed that the other box had been shipped to Korea. When I arrived back at the office I discovered the missing box that evening (5/16/2019). Again on 5/18/19 I attempted to assemble the second Goal. However, I discovered that the box containing the hardware is missing 1 part. Which again prevented my from setting up the second Goal the SECOND time!!! Today I called and informed the company of my dilemma. They said they will send me the missing piece (WHICH WON'T GET TO ME UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!). I does NOT pay to spend extra $$$$ to Expidite your order, especially when part of it is shipped Half way around the world from your location. Then when it finally does get to you it is an incomplete package. As of Right now I would NOT recommend this Company for ANY of it's products or services."
"Do not order from this company - I paid extra for next day delivery and 4 days later still not received the rebound net. The customer service is atrocious. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!"
"Their products are actually pretty good but the logistics and delivery are terrible. Postage costs are high which I can live with if the products actually arrive! Still waiting for my next day delivery 4 days later and they have no idea where it is or which of the items I have ordered they have dispatched. Shambles."
"Ordered a Baseball net. Read on their website the following: We keep our product prices as low as possible, unfortunately this means we can’t offer free delivery. Although thanks to the extensive range of couriers we use we’re able to provide a fantastic selection of delivery options at extremely competitive rates. Our delivery charges are based on the weight of the products you buy, so will vary from product to product. The full range of delivery options and costs are clearly displayed in your shopping basket before you checkout, so there’ll be no nasty surprises once you’ve confirmed your order. Well I received a nasty surprise. $20 COD. If I would have known I would have bought from others who were cheaper. Then they gave me this lame excuse: "Unfortunately as we ship from the UK, it is stated on our website that these charges can be incurred, however as they don't come from us, we can't guarantee whether these will be applied on all orders." AVOID this company as they enjoy giving you nasty surprises...."
"Customer service are liars. They say they are going to do something then don’t. Mainly to do with booking deliveries and communicating with customers. Both of which they fail miserably at. Good luck with getting a refund too. My current problem is I need to be able to refuse the parcel to get a refund but the parcel is never delivered. What am I supposed to do? My advise is go to the high street and buy from there or Amazon."
"THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. I am not one to write reviews but I am fuming over this experience. We ordered 6 FORZA Alu60 soccer goals from this company. The goals were actually delivered pretty quickly for being overseas. Like maybe one week. The goals themselves are actually pretty decent too. The problem has been the packaging and lack of packages. Almost all of the boxes that came had rips or tears in them. I had one box that had a part of the backframe missing and the bag of nuts/bolts had completely exploded. I also had an ENTIRE BOX that never arrived. Apparently it got lost in shipping. After literally almost TWO MONTHS of calling customer service they finally sent me a replacement for the lost box. They claimed they were investigating the situation for the first 20 times I called until they finally called it lost for good. Apparently its their policy that they can't ship out replacements until they confirm with FedEx it is absolutely missing. Once again this took almost two months. They also sent me the WRONG replacement part for the goal that had a missing piece. And they could not send that out two months ago either, they had to wait on the missing box (I'm guessing to save on shipping costs they would have to eat). This was the WORST Customer Service and overall experience of my life in dealing with companies. Our soccer season has started and I am still waiting on the right replacement piece for one of my goals so I can finish building it. It has been so embarrassing as this is our first year doing the soccer program. I don't even have all the goals for each field. The goals themselves seem to hold up fine. A few scratches here and there from poor packaging. The instructions are also a bit confusing but you figure it out. Honestly just not worth the hassle of buying these goals, if they mess something up initially. We will definitely be trying something else in the future when these goals are toast."
"Rip off. Wanted to order a £15 item for my 7-year old football-mad son. He was very excited. I checked delivery charges on their website, and it stated standard delivery was £1.95. I was happy with that so agreed my son could use his Christmas money to buy the item. Very excited boy! Then, when I came to checkout, a minimum delivery of charge of £7 was offered! £7 postage on a £15 item is absolutely ridiculous! I have never paid 50% in postage! What's more, the item was not going to be dispatched for THREE WEEKS and would then take a further WEEK to arrive! So £7 (50% of item cost) for a month's wait. No, thank you. I contacted Customer Services about this and was sent a bland and indifferent response that some items are £1.95, but others are more. I most definitely will not order from this company ever. Disappointed 7-year old but have fortunately found a very similar item elsewhere cheaper and with more reasonable postage."
"Net world sports leads their customers to believe that when you pay for for shipping there will be no nasty surprises when your product shows up if you read their shipping policy. I got a 91$ dollar nasty surprise from customs! Thought I was buying from a Canadain website and I paid in Canadain $. Wouldn’t have bought the product if I knew it was gonna be almost 100$ more by the time it got to my door! There should be an alert to customers when they punch in their address that these charges can happen. But then they would lose sales so just screw the customers over! Buyer beware! Product is good quality but I paid 220$ for something I thought I was paying 130$ for."
"Absolutely awful customer service. I called weeks after placing my order because the order hadn’t arrived, and they informed me that the order was never actually routed through their warehouse because of an internal mistake. They then mistakenly shipped the order to an incorrect address halfway across the country. They also refused to provide any refund other than the shipping cost, which is completely unacceptable and would be unheard of at other retailers. Buyer beware - buy your gear elsewhere!"
"Awful company. Ordered an item back in December. On opening it one part was damaged and two were missing. I took photos of the damaged parts and sent a description as per the instruction book of the missing parts. Tried to chase this with a call but no answer. A few days later I received an email asking for photos....reattached and sent it off. Next email asked for a description. Next email asked me to identify the parts from the attached instruction book.....which was the wrong one! It went on like this until eventually I received an email telling me new parts were on there way. 8 days later and no parts, I call and finally manage to speak to someone. Apparently that item is now out of stock and it will be March before they can do anything. They have no interest in customer service at all. Avoid at all costs."
"Dreadful experience! I ordered an item well in time for Christmas. When it was not delivered on the expected date, I spent hours emails and ringing the company being fobbed off with inaccurate information and reassurances that someone would get back to me! Eventually 2.30pm Christmas Eve, I was told would not be delivered but would have it straight after Christmas. The fiasco continued with Many more phone calls from me. It was eventually delivered on the 4th January - difficult one to explain to an 8 year old. So disappointing!"
Net World Sports is rated 1.33 based on 24 reviews