Net Plates Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Net Plates
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Net Plates made you happy

"Bought plates and they never came because net plates didn’t write full address. When I tried to resolve through Royal Mail and net plates, Royal Mail says it’s netplates responsibility to refund or resend item but netplates response is essentially “not my problem, I have sent it and you are the one who hasn’t received it”. Ultimately I’ve paid for something I haven’t received and I can’t even submit a claim without netplates proving they posted the item. This is a scam as far as I’m concerned"
Are you Net Plates? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Net Plates receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I’ve sold a number of registrations with Net Plates. They are very easy to deal with and make the process a pleasure when compared to most organisations in today’s world of endless red tape. I recommend."
"Poor service, never rang back trying to overcharge for extras that did not exist. Try to do vat free transaction directly into director's account."
Net Plates is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews