Net Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Net Clothing
Live Chat

How would you rate Net Clothing ?

"Awesome and quick"
"Great service thanks"
"Very quick & good service"
"Excellent service"
"I paid next day delivery on Friday which was £7 and received the item on Tuesday? It was my patners birthday on Monday which was when I was hoping to get the item. Not impressed really could have saved £5 with standard delivery as if it wasn't going to be next day I could have received it anytime as didn't get it for his birthday anyway."
"In the day my order was supposed to arrive the company cancelled it stating they had no stock. A real let down"
"Excellent Service, Delivery on Time, Very good Company to use"
"Great, genuine versace shoes, will buy again for sure. Waiting for a great bargain again"
"Great service!"
"very well priced product that arrived very quickly after ordering and was beautifully packaged"
"Excellent customer service with very friendly staff, not what you expect in designer shops, as some do feel intimidating when you go in them. Well done pilot 5*****"
"No issues. Fast delivery. Goods as described. Recommended."
"Great secvices, Good timing in Postal :))"
"Ordered item on Sunday night, it was delivered on Tuesday morning (on a free delivery option). The item developed a fault a couple of days later, Pilot have gone out of their way to put this right, they could have just sent it back to the manufacturer, but their staff have impressed me very much with their after sales service & customer care"
"Item just as described. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Very pleased."
"THE ORDER WAS INTENDED AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT , I AM VERY DISAPOINTED THAT YOU COULN'T FULFILL THE COMPLEAT ORDER ..MICKEY"
"Fast delivery & great price"
"Excellent speedy delivery and very happy with the item."
"Arrived quickly in perfect condition"
"I placed my order online, however, following confirmation by email that my item had been shipped, I received a phone call from customer service to explain there had been an issue with my order and that as it was the last pair of trainers, one of them had been on the shop floor and had discoloured. The lady on the customer service line was great and her honesty regarding the condition of the trainer was refreshing and they cancelled and refunded my order. I wasn’t too chuffed about not receiving the trainers I ordered, however, the customer service was great."
Net Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 1,242 reviews