Net Clothing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Net Clothing

How would you rate Net Clothing?

Verified Buyer

Sale prices are better than anywhere I have seen, good high end brands with a wide range of choice, fast delivery. My only very slight negative is I would like to see better photographs and descriptions of the products & the mobile web version needs tweaking as you cant zoom up on all the images but, im still giving them the full 5 star rating because I think the positives far outweigh the negatives.
Callum Croft
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery even over the weekend

Very quick efficient service
ANTHONY BURROW
Verified Buyer

Excellent people skills, with a good on line delivery service
Michael Bateman
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, quick and professional.

Excellent service
Richard Keddie
Verified Buyer

Easy and quick turnaround from purchase to delivery.
Excellent!
Francesco Tedesco
Verified Buyer

"One of the item was refunded after the order was paid and processed without prior warning or being given the opportunity to order something else on its place, which i would have done in order to save on delivery cost. It was my first order with your company and wasn't impressed especially aftet talking to one of your web sales team member, who was very unhelpful and grumpy."
Mark Cooper

top service and items
Riaz Somauroo

Prompt service...
Fantastic price...
Kept updated from purchase to delivery.
John Matthew
Verified Buyer

Had been looking for a particular pair of sneakers and thought I had lucked out.

Will be using again for sure. Thanks v much guys 👌🏻
Mr Foster
Verified Buyer

Paid for a Saturday delivery, courier said they tried to deliver but did not. Attempted to deliver again Monday but instead delivered to another house on my street (without my permission) who I rarely see the occupants so not sure where the parcel is. Emailed NET direct Monday but no response.

Fast 1st Class Service
Verified Buyer

Item despatched quickly and received within a few days
Sajid Ali
Verified Buyer

GREEN WESTWOOD SHIRT IS STUNNING,FITS BEAUTIFULLY, ORDERED AND DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY, FANTASTIC CUSTOMER JOURNEY ,SO A BIG THANK YOU,100% RELIABLE AND A PLEASURE TO BUY FROM
Stuart Mitchell
Verified Buyer

Can't fault them at all.. Fast Delivery. Great Price.

Many thanks!
Ryan Le Breton

Delivered my shoes
ALAN CLARKE
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product, cheaper than everywhere I looked. Fast delivery. Kept me informed. Cracking ,????????????
Connor Thorpe
Verified Buyer

I was looking for an adidas superstar track jacket in blue for ages, I was looking on plenty of sites and all of the jackets I wanted were sold out for the sale price of £50, I happened to stumble onto Net Clothing on around page 8 of my google search, I then saw the price of £25 for my jacket and in the size I needed, I wasn't quite sure if the offer was legit but then I saw that the site did PayPal so it was more safer than with card, I purchased the jacket and some adidas tracksuit bottoms for the same price I would of brought just the jacket for, best sale item I have purchased, I will 1000% be keeping my eye out for more sale items.

10/10
Verified Buyer

First time I have used your site. Excellent service. Fast delivery and very pleased with packaging. Will definitely buy from you again.
Net Clothing is rated 4.70 based on 1,129 reviews