Neon Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Neon Beach
Read Neon Beach Reviews

About Neon Beach:

We make gorgeous, insanely high quality and affordable LED neon signs. Long lasting, inspiring and unique - designed in the UK and shipped worldwide. We don't just sell products, we sell feelings, a mood - that certain ambience of a room - our mission is to inspire joy, creativity and aspiration for life through each unique piece - so, let us 'create your vibe through light'

+44 20 3966 5724

support@neonbeach.com

I ordered my signs in late November last year and still haven’t received them, or a refund, despite asking for one multiple times. Currently using Klarna’s dispute resolution to try and get my money back.
I’ m very happy of my neon Thank you
Still don’t have the product
Order placed for Christmas 2020 in plenty of time.It’s now March 2021.Been fobbed off repeatedly and no idea whether items are ever likely to arrive.Hopeless.
I ordered on the 28th of November and still received nothing. I've gone to their customer service 3 times and they have had different answers each time. My order says fulfilled but it's clearly not and now they've said they will refund my money as they have gone over the date they had promised. I'm wondering if anyone was got their money back for this company or they are just stalling again.
Been waiting 4 months for my item to arrive. Was told to was shipped over a month ago but still no parcel has arrived. Would not reccomend
Placed my neon order in November 2020 still waiting for my order. Poor customer service.... automated messages.
The sign, when I eventually arrived was OK, however the customer support is none existent, all you get is an email saying they'll look into it and then nothing. I was promised a credit for an overcharge and then a voucher for my next purchase, neither of which happened. I will be buying from another supplier from now on.
Probably the worst company. They steal your money and do not send your items. This company is a scammer! Do not buy and avoid this place like the CORONAVIRUS. I ordered in early November 2020 and I have not recieved anything yet! Despite my emails, they do not respond to you, ignore your messages. They don't even have a telephone number! DO. NOT. ORDER. FROM. NEON BEACH!
I ordered a sign in August 2020 and still nothing, while we paid for it and everything. Could you please give us back our money or send us our neon sign? I don’t know what is taking so long?!
I am very disappointed with the service from this company as 7 months later I still haven’t received my item and despite numerous amounts of emails it’s still no further forward. I requested a refund which was denied but yet still no update on when my product will arrive. I am so upset as I spent a lot of money on this item and even paid a big delivery charge out of my hard earned money to be let down. I will not be a returning customer and do not reccomene purchasing from this company.
Made and delivered from CHINA- not the Uk as advertised 3 months late so my son missed out on a Christmas present. Very poor quality, glue all over the Perspex background, words are not straight and holes to fix to the wall were too small for the parts - stay away absolute ripoff company.
I ordered from neon beach in November...it's now March and I haven't received it!!
The LED design was amazing but when the package arrived there was a large crack from top to bottom on the see through plastic backing.
Best optic :)
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! I ordered a sign in November 2020 & it is now March 2021. Please do not make the same mistake I did. There is not even a number to call. There instagram team claims they can not help & they dont reply to emails!
Ordered in November 2020. It’s now March 2021. Still not received.
The only thing I like about the sign is that it is very bright and you can adjust the brightness aswell. And the wall mount. That one I really like. But the shape of it it is not like in the picture. They are similar but not the same. I like it ONLY because is with cats but otherwise, FOR THIIIS RIDICULOUS PRICE i would expect much better. Or better quality I would never buy again that is for sure
My sign looks amazing, great quality and really makes the room pop. Highly recommend.
Loveeee mine so worth it and amazing quality, true to size, I got the second size up from the smallest and is decently big!! Shipping wasn’t bad w covid took a little longer but not bad at all.
Neon Beach 5 star review on 13th March 2021