Neon Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Neon Beach
Read Neon Beach Reviews

About Neon Beach:

We make gorgeous, insanely high quality and affordable LED neon signs. Long lasting, inspiring and unique - designed in the UK and shipped worldwide. We don't just sell products, we sell feelings, a mood - that certain ambience of a room - our mission is to inspire joy, creativity and aspiration for life through each unique piece - so, let us 'create your vibe through light'

+44 20 3966 5724

support@neonbeach.com

Came ahead of time. Great quality, vibrant and as expected.
Looks amazing. We chose the pink cocktail glass bar sign for behind the bar in our home pub cabin in our garden, and it truly sets it off.
Great quality sign and the heart of the man cave bar! Always happy hour😬
It was an excellent choice to buy the Neons from them. I was I but apprehensive after reading about the problems from the last company management but I decided to give it a try and the result was great! I’ve bought 2 small neons about a month ago and have them delivered this week, both of them working fine and really lovely!! The customer services was beyond my expectations ! I’m very please and I hope they last for long time ! Thank you guys !! Well done 👏🏼
Still waiting for it. It is taking so long.
Fantastic product and quicker shipping than expected!
Simply, an unexpected amazing surpise! Super customere service, very quality product! For sure, i will buy in future!
Absolutely gorgeous, I’m in love not only with my sign but with Neon, they have been outstanding in every single aspect. All of them are very professional and kind and I’m very grateful and happy for all the services you’ve provided me ! 💖
Very happy with service and product, exactly what I wanted. Thank you Neon Beech
Recently bought a dachshund LED light from these lovely guys. It is beautiful and made to a very high standard. I asked many questions along the way and was contacted by Kevin always within 24 hours. It was also made and delivered very quickly. Throughly recommend them! Well done Neon Beach!
I saw some negative reviews of NB but I think that they are under new ownership and can confirm that the service and product I received was first class. I had a custom sign made which was a replica of a neon sign made iconic in Miami Vice. The ‘Bennays Cafe’ sign was replicated perfectly and I’m utter thrilled with it. The design team nailed it!! It also came with a remote control dimmer/controller which I wasn’t expecting which is super hand if you want to mood light or make it flash etc. The sign was made really quickly and arrived sooner than the estimated time I was given. Cannot recommend NB enough.
I ordered my sign in Nov 2020 and still haven’t received it Despite repeated attempts to get a refund due to Neon Beach being in clear breach of the Consumers Act 2015 the matter is not resolved and I have had nothing back from Neon Beach to even acknowledge my emails or complaints. Next step legal advice. Shocking service.
Absolutely brilliant. Arrived sooner than expected. Looks fantastic and easy to fit. Really pleased and thanks to Neon Beach for making it happen 🤗
It looks great - we have purchased it as a 25 Anniversary gift for friends & tried it all it upon arrival - it looks brilliant and we hope that they will love it too! 💕💕
Everything was perfect. You guys are great
Great product, great service - and great that I was always kept in the loop about the status of production and delivery. Top!
Absolutely shocking service, do not use. I ordered a Neon sign in November which never arrived. I then emailed several times to be told they had problems with the UK supplier and they would reorder from the US but couldn't say when it would arrive. After months with no further contact I asked for a refund and was told they couldn't do this. I eventually threatened to involve my bank and finally received a refund 5 months later.
Excellent service throughout; easy purchase, good communication, quick delivery
Communication brilliant, delivery quicker than expected and the product is better than I imagined! Over the moon with our purchase :)
Absolutely amazing