Neil Sullivan & Sons Reviews

Essex's No.1 Concrete & Aggregates Supplier

info@neilsullivanandsons.co.uk

Bonville House, North Benfleet, Wickford

Tell us how Neil Sullivan & Sons made you happy
really helpful delivery guy, positioned the bags exactly where needed
Very Helpful. Great delivery by John. Highly recommended
I don't leave reviews but needed to do so this time . Ordered top soil easy service Josh delivery driver absolute credit to this company . Product turned up on time no mess bag 850 k asked where I wanted it placed exactly where I needed it use again definatly recommend 100%
Great service,help given to calculate how much aggregate I required,delivery on time,John nice guy,would recommend highly.
Very happy customer and a big thank you to Sam Sullivan ! If anyone is looking for concrete I would recommend this company
Really helpful great service after being let down last minute will use them from now on thats for sure
excellent job arrived near time courteous driver and efficient service ,,,recommended
First class service. I had never laid a concrete slab before and they advised me what was I needed. The concrete arrive on time and best of of all the driver help me really appreciate his help. Advice YOU THEM you won’t be disappointed. JW LOUGHTON.
Excellent service - I arranged to have two grab loads plus a drop off of hardcore - all completed to my utmost satisfaction. Prices were competitive. Would definitely recommend.
First heard about this company on local radio. We needed a pump for access to our footings and this was all organised for us. On the day of delivery we actually needed more concrete than was originally ordered but they quite happily went off to get more for us. We could not fault any of the staff involved right from ordering through to delivery and would not hesitate to use them again.
Brilliant service. Ordered by phone and delivery within one week. Good quality topsoil at reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for great service and fast delivery of my stones best price I found thank you
Great service, Delivery driver did a great job in placing bags in garden. Topsoil was good quality and very happy with quality of the turfs. Both at a good price!! Not to forget,Very helpful and polite lady in the call centre. Would highly recommend. 5 star.
Superb service. Very quick delivery- good price and driver observed social distancing
Very good service
Very helpful from the ordering process until delivery. Super fast, super efficient and good quality merchandise
Excellent service, great!!
Delivery on time, top quality topsoil, lovely friendly guy that delivered and competitive prices, great family business and will use again, thanks guys A***
Hello Oli, Just wanted to Thank You for your customer focus and very helpful attitude last week when I made contact online to order a bag of Ballast and cement.. The whole online / chat process was very effective ,with the additional ability to chat was a great idea ( i.e. from a customer point of view goining that extra mile made ordering process simple and easy). I recieved my items today as promised. The driver was very friendly and helpful. I will certainly spread to news to my friends and colleagues. Keep the good work up,you are a good ambassador for your company - a Very Satisfied customer 100%. Take Care and Stay Safe. Rgds Cliff (from C'ford)
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Well priced and helpful staff.
Neil Sullivan & Sons is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews