Neil Sullivan & Sons Reviews

Read Neil Sullivan & Sons Reviews

info@neilsullivanandsons.co.uk

Bonville House, North Benfleet, Wickford

Tell us how Neil Sullivan & Sons made you happy
First class service. I had never laid a concrete slab before and they advised me what was I needed.
The concrete arrive on time and best of of all the driver help me really appreciate his help.
Advice YOU THEM you won’t be disappointed.
JW LOUGHTON.
Excellent service - I arranged to have two grab loads plus a drop off of hardcore - all completed to my utmost satisfaction. Prices were competitive. Would definitely recommend.
First heard about this company on local radio.
We needed a pump for access to our footings and this was all organised for us. On the day of delivery we actually needed more concrete than was originally ordered but they quite happily went off to get more for us. We could not fault any of the staff involved right from ordering through to delivery and would not hesitate to use them again.
Brilliant service. Ordered by phone and delivery within one week. Good quality topsoil at reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for great service and fast delivery of my stones best price I found thank you
Great service,
Delivery driver did a great job in placing bags in garden.
Topsoil was good quality and very happy with quality of the turfs. Both at a good price!!
Not to forget,Very helpful and polite lady in the call centre.
Would highly recommend.
5 star.
Superb service. Very quick delivery- good price and driver observed social distancing
Very good service
Very helpful from the ordering process until delivery.
Super fast, super efficient and good quality merchandise
Excellent service, great!!
Delivery on time, top quality topsoil, lovely friendly guy that delivered and competitive prices, great family business and will use again, thanks guys A***
Hello Oli, Just wanted to Thank You for your customer focus and very helpful attitude last week when I made contact online to order a bag of Ballast and cement.. The whole online / chat process was very effective ,with the additional ability to chat was a great idea ( i.e. from a customer point of view goining that extra mile made ordering process simple and easy). I recieved my items today as promised. The driver was very friendly and helpful. I will certainly spread to news to my friends and colleagues. Keep the good work up,you are a good ambassador for your company - a Very Satisfied customer 100%. Take Care and Stay Safe. Rgds Cliff (from C'ford)
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Well priced and helpful staff.
They are a fantastic company to use, nothing is too much trouble and all staff are very polite and knowledgeable. We are always kept well informed of delivery times. We have used many companies for concrete over 30 years and no one come close for the service. Thank you it's always a pleasure and makes our lives so much easier.
Had 2 deliveries of top soil 11/7/19 the delivery was very good on time as agreed driver was very helpful and the the soil was top quality will recommend to friends and will use again πŸ‘
Needed next day delivery, person checked said before twelve arrive 11am. Have used several time for soil decorative stone and sand as always excellent service will continue to use and recommend.
Pleased with service and would use again
Great job. Called at 08:50... advised they could deliver at 10:00 that day... they arrived 10min early 09:50! Highly recommended everone very helpfull. Perfect service.
Used Sullivan and sons twice now on our self build and the price and flexibility has been great. Each time we used mix on site and both times we used what we estimated. With new machinery it gives you confidence you are getting what you pay for. Will be using them again and recommended them to my neighbour.
Very professional service. Turned up on time, site left clean afterwards.
Neil Sullivan & Sons is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews