Need a Print (UK) Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Need a Print (UK)

How would you rate Need a Print (UK) ?

Terry Mcdade
Verified Buyer
"Hi received my books very quick the only problem is that the perforation is not very good when you go to pull the copy out nearly every page has ripped and we are on the third book and still pages not coming out in one piece . the other thing no number printed at top of page not very good this time"
"Very fast delivery excellent quality and very helpful staff. Highly recommended."
"Friendly and efficient staff. The showed attention to detail and my prints were ready for collection within a very reasonable time. Would highly recommend them"
Verena Sparrow
Verified Buyer
"This would have been very good if I had been informed that postage/transport to the Isle of Wight was more expensive at the start of the transaction rather than at a stage when I had committed to the order. Please be very clear at the outset of the order that delivery problems and extra cost will be incurred to this postcode. With past orders the cost of delivery was included. Your emails about this were very brusque. The standard of printing and progress reporting was very good. No criticism there. However will think twice about using you again or recommending you because of the delivery issue."
Emma Ervine
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality! I am a returning customer and will most certainly use again!"
Michael Alford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, fast and great finished products. Would highly recommend them to anybody."
Freda Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your help. Delighted with our Order Quick Service Outstanding quality Product. Great value for money - Cost is of utmost importance to us."
Paul Clydesdale
Verified Buyer
"Right from entering the premises until collecting my order the customer service was of the highest order! The staff were able to talk me through my order, and select the appropriate paper etc., and then after placing my order I was kept up-to-date with each step via email. The order itself was of the highest quality! A++++++ service"
"Excellent service; prompt & friendly."
Carmel O' Reilly
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service"
Mark Cordner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product matched by service. Loyal swift delivery. Pleasure to deal with as always."
"Great company if everything goes smoothly. Useless if it doesn't. Awful customer service experience on several occasions."
Haley Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"Superb quality, great friendly staff. Love my new business cards Only downside is the orders are always never on time. Highly recommend though"
Clare Mccoy
"excellent quality"
Rae Voller
Verified Buyer
"Superb quality. Excellent customer service. Great prices. This company are now my first choice for all my printing needs."
G Davidison
Verified Buyer
"Staff were very helpful and we were very pleased with the finished product."
William Campbell
Verified Buyer
"In printing you need quality and reliability. Need A Print gives you both - a professional and quality service - delivery you can depend on."
Shaun Byrne
"Always excellent"
Clare McCullough
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service in Banbridge shop. Very quick with my order. Natalie gave great service and product was of excellent quality and value. I will be ordering from here again. Delighted. Thank you."
Paul Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company to work with. Ordering online is simple and they keep you updated with e-mails the whole way through production. Delivery is prompt, they have never been late with an order for me. I have used them to print both leaflet materials and pull up banners and the print quality of everything has always been excellent. Their prices are extremely competitive, so overall I would say they offer excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
Need a Print (UK) is rated 4.71 based on 59 reviews