Necta & Hive Reviews

Read Necta & Hive Reviews

accounts@nectahive.com

Bulwick Bakery Main Street Bulwick

Tell us how Necta & Hive made you happy
I have never been a big consumer of honey, but the Jarrah has completely changed my mind. It is absolutely delicious and you can just taste the goodness in it - and the packaging is gorgeous - so would make a super gift.
I have now tried them all and they're delicious. I take honey at breakfast in porridge (or I make granola) and it sets me up for the day
N&H Red Gum Honeycomb has super powers! My family and I have been taking a spoonful a day over the winter period and none of us have caught any of the cold or flu bugs that are going around. It is so delicious too. Quick delivery and great customer service.
My husband and I seem to catch every cold/flu going in the winter. After hearing how good honey is for health I ordered the Jarrah honey which we have taken a teaspoon every day since November (its now February). Not only does it taste great, but we haven’t even had the sniffles! I would highly recommend to everyone. Also now buying as a gift as comes in lovely packaging
The best honey I have ever tasted by far. Love it!
The honey is not only delicious but taking a teaspoon when feeling nauseous really helped quell the nausea and give an energy boost. Highly recommended
The honey is such a beautiful flavour, you only need a tiny bit on bread/toast so a jar lasts for ages and it’s also lovely in a mug of hot water as a bedtime relaxing drink
I bought this honey for my mum and she loved it. The packaging looks great as a gift.
Bought two of the Necta & Hive Jarrah Honey 22+ as presents and very impressed with the product. Haven't tasted the honey myself but the recipients were pleased!
Having never really been a frequent user of honey, I realised what I'd been missing when I tried the Necta & Hive 10+ Red Gum Honey. The taste is delicious and it goes so well with a variety of recipes. I especially love it on my porridge oats! I'd definitely recommend Necta & Hive honey as a gift for yourself or a loved one!
Such an amazing and exquisite brand, I'm a big honey advocate and always looking for the best honey to help with colds and cases of flu. Also, as my parents suffer from bad hayfever at various times in the year, Necta and Hive honey have helped them so much. I love it so much and will definitely recommend anyone to try it!
The Jarrah honey is incredible. A completely different taste to that which you'd expect if you're used to buying regular honey. And the health benefits are huge. Love it.
Fantastic gift idea! This product oozes quality and tastes amazing.
Top quality products - has the advantage of being a healing miracle AND tasting great. Will definitely recommend to others and buy more when I run out!
High quality product and excellent branding.
The Necta and Hive Jarrah honey is my absolute favourite, the taste is so much richer than your usual supermarket options and the healing properties make it so much yummier.

Highly recommend this honey for a unique gift, especially with the pretty packaging it comes in!
Necta & Hive is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews