Neatsplit Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Neatsplit

About Neatsplit: Can’t afford to buy property alone? Not many people can. That’s why more and more are sharing the cost with a partner, friend, parent, or in a group.

Neatsplit is rethinking the entire process of shared purchasing, launching a platform that empowers buyers to collectively secure their investment in a home and their future.

hugh@neatsplit.com

31A Corsham St

How would you rate Neatsplit?

L Robinson
Verified Buyer

I was always put off buying a place in London as my rent was already sky high and ever increasing! My partner suggested we look at purchasing something together but I still didn't think we would have enough money to actually buy something.

After a lot of research and drooling over dream houses, I was recommended Neatsplit by a friend. Their whole company is focused on making it easier for people to buy property with others.

With their assistance, I'm now the proud (half) owner of a lovely flat in an area I love. They showed us what our options were within our budget and even helped with the legal jargon.
A Gray
Verified Reviewer

Really happy with the service provided by the guys at Neatsplit, they helped me and a friend understand what we could afford together, and put us on to some great mortgage options. Currently completing on my first property! Thank you!
T Gibson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - Neatsplit helped me and my partner build our shared ownership contracts. Was really straight forward. Much appreciated guys, thanks!
Neatsplit is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews