Neatsplit Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Neatsplit

About Neatsplit: Can’t afford to buy property alone? Not many people can. That’s why more and more are sharing the cost with a partner, friend, parent, or in a group.

Neatsplit is rethinking the entire process of shared purchasing, launching a platform that empowers buyers to collectively secure their investment in a home and their future.

hugh@neatsplit.com

31A Corsham St

How would you rate Neatsplit?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Laura

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Neatsplit in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
L Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I was always put off buying a place in London as my rent was already sky high and ever increasing! My partner suggested we look at purchasing something together but I still didn't think we would have enough money to actually buy something. After a lot of research and drooling over dream houses, I was recommended Neatsplit by a friend. Their whole company is focused on making it easier for people to buy property with others. With their assistance, I'm now the proud (half) owner of a lovely flat in an area I love. They showed us what our options were within our budget and even helped with the legal jargon."
"Really happy with the service provided by the guys at Neatsplit, they helped me and a friend understand what we could afford together, and put us on to some great mortgage options. Currently completing on my first property! Thank you!"
"Excellent service - Neatsplit helped me and my partner build our shared ownership contracts. Was really straight forward. Much appreciated guys, thanks!"
Neatsplit is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews