NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
I have been with Ncass now for 5 years and every time, they have been very professional and knowledgable. My goto partner for any business, HR and training needs. Leo’s Coffee Shop
NCASS 5 star review on 6th February 2020
Have been with Ncass for many years , always helpful with our business especially during covid19
Fab as always
https://shrinke.me/streetfood01 be amazing street food .. :P
NCASS are amazing the help to support my non profit organisation by making sure we have the right qualifications in place to be compliant in all areas. We couldn't do what we do with them.
NCASS are amazing and our organisation is so grateful to the support from them. Mark and all the staff have been amazing supporting us grow as a organisation ensure our compliance is always on point.
Our projects would not be so successful if it wasn't for NCASS. We can't thank you enough.
Very helpful and super friendly.
Thank you.
Very good organisation. I recommend NCASS for any starting retail business, massive help and worth the money :)
very easy too join good service
perfect partner tool for your catering business
The folder we got to manage our whole health and safety HACCP EHO visits and training has been excellent and the Covid Certification has helped no end with event organisers and councils, l would have paid more for just the risk assessment
I thought been a member meant you’re part of the family that moreover I have paid for be in it.
I have shared 1hr over the phone Talking about what I have already shared by email but apart from an apology from the lady towards the misrepresentation in good faith of her colleague I am still waiting for a way out... or the so called help requested that an association like yours should have ( opening emergency doors by been in contact with other vital organisations and never been in the position to help a member ). Very disappointing that I still receive email for what I would have loved to be part of it like the British street food award or any other ...its best to sleep on it and forget... no one listening or helping as money before Hunan health as reached a very high bar...I guess is no longer even worth it to pay for it and that for you will be just another day, my members comes and goes.
Nationwide Catering Association just a fancy name that... I can carry on forever talking about the money paid to you to be in a position to be acknowledged and provide for my family but I think I will put the effort on the book I am writhing at least it makes my family and I happy... so long Ncass I thought you were coming to the rescue after all but No problem, I will sleep again at knight once I will adjust these off-road days ... even below you are given only one chance ( chat, email, phone ) I have emails and talked in different occasions... ahhh that’s it reviews are paid ... not even that... you provably think who is this guy ( well to start I am honoured to disclose to have started a campaign, been black listed in all major hospitality businesses as seen as a liability but accomplished my target to change law. The campaign started by a asking my formal employer to Pay me fairly and allow me to receive 100% of tips, gratuities or service charge and not been paid with it and without a wage. Been a member of the union I have then shouted for help. We for 3 years 2007-2010 called on all workers and clients alike to stand for out rights the fair tips campaign was passed as law for all UK workers working in the hospitality industry and it is still a winner https://unitetheunion.org/campaigns/fair-tips-for-waiting-staff/
We have been with NCASS since they started,
Brilliant company. Fantastic support,
Very supportive and prepared for all the legislation and due diligence in these times.
Excellent support and great platform
Great bunch of people that really helped me during Covid and how I should approach my business changes.
Quick to take your money, slow to offer any service - account managers are both transient and very unresponsive.
NCASS makes my paperwork so easy so I can get on with making delicious crepes!! 😍
NCASS are very good and their online training, pre-formatted diligence templates and access to advice is great....if you live in England. I live in the Scottish Highlands and for the 3rd year running now am making the same comment re NCASS - they are very England centric. They have zero (still zero after 3 years of first raising this as a concern) listings for gas engineers and service providers to the catering industry (a paid membership benefit includes access to service provider listings) for all of Scotland and in my experience today zero presence in Scotland, resulting in next to zero leads and referrals. For all of that, I pay full whack (same as I would in England) in order to access relevant and up-to-date training and documentation support. I feel a 25% discount should be given to Scottish members, at least until NCASS make inroads in the Scottish Catering Industry and are able to provide a useful network as they do elsewhere. Do that, and they would rate a "Very Good". Without local Scottish presence and services, NCASS are "acceptable" value for money, but only just and if there were a local alternative, we would seek that out for the additional benefits of a Scottish network.
TRUE STORY
On our very first time out on our new adventure with our burger van we had the pleasure of an unannounced visit from the dreaded official inspector of said van at a car boot site within 10 minutes of opening for trade!!!
After introducing herself & showing us her ID the first words from her were "I'll tell you now I have just shut 2 vans down on this site with immediate effect for non compliance" ----- (me GULP!!!)
After a short discussion & the mandatory temperature checks Bla bla bla etc I informed her that we had joined & trained with NCASS before actually starting business, immediately tone of aforementioned inspector changed from stern official (but courteous) to sounding like a teacher who had a star pupil to show off, I showed her our NCASS file & hey presto she is instantly giving advise how to improve our set up & because we were waiting for our hygiene rating from our local council she told us that she will be emailing Barnsley council recommending that we are awarded 5* star rating.
I cannot praise NCASS enough for all the advise/training which gave us as complete novices in the catering trade a great start, so, if you are thinking of a career in catering I would strongly advise that you join NCASS first.
NCASS is the best organisation to join if you are in the catering industry. I have been a member for 12 months and renewing my membership was the easiest decision, I have had my fees back from the Booker cash back scheme alone. The benefits to membership are too numerous to put in a review but they are all on the website.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 847 reviews