NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
Best thing I’ve ever done, I’ve had so much support the guys are always friendly and happy to help even if my questions appear silly to me
the membership worth every peny, great services and friendly staff
NCASS has been one of the biggest supports we had since day one. As a new start up company/food trader there are a lot of things that can go wrong and without NCASS experience and help it would have been a horrendous journey to not say a short journey. A good organisation is only verified at the moment one needs them and NCASS has gone above and beyond of our expectations when we asked for their experience on how to deal with various issues we had. We cannot Thank and recommend NCASS enough for everything they did for us.
Excellent service, great staff, all round invaluable help
The best decision I made was joining NCASS, worth every penny in my view.
With an intuitive membership area with all information and support at your fingertips. The training packages are excellent and the document storage and compliance sections give you the confidence knowing that you have everything covered to be compliant.
Very helpful
Good service by all
NCASS’s invaluable service saves so much time, so you can concentrate on growing your business.
That’s why I have been with them for over 14 years.
I have nothing but praise for NCASS always at hand to offer sound detailed advice no matter what the situation within the industry. Professional and friendly what a perfect combination!

Graeme
Hog on the Tyne
NCASS 5 star review on 17th July 2019
Great! Has made my life easier.
NCASS give me the feeling of confidence that I have ticked all of the legal and training boxes so we can get on with our job without worrying.
Always great advice and support from the guys at NCASS.
Keep up the good work.
We love being members of NCASS. The online training is second to none, the staff are always friendly and helpful, and we benefit hugely from the cashback at Bookers. Highly recommend and worth every penny. Thanks NCASS! The Kitchen Croxley
NCASS 5 star review on 11th July 2019
is a helpfull group
We have just started on this new venture and NCASS are the right people to have with us to ensure that we are meeting all the safety and legal requirements.
Any caterer not belonging to NCASS should sign up immediately, there information folder is very much appreciated with the EHO and it has all certificates needed for outdoor catering event organisers, there online website is fab and easy to use and update any information when and if necessary
Good value for money
5*****
NCASS 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Only been with you for a short while but already been a massive help, would recommend to anybody
For a small business NCASS is invaluable. Speed, efficiency, part of a family of caterers all in it to make better, safer, incredible food!
NCASS 5 star review on 17th June 2019
NCASS have been assisting me in all aspects of starting up a food business for the first time. They are very helpful if you don't understand something you can give them a call no matter how big or small the query and they are on hand to help you.
3rd year of running our mobile bar company and have been a member since the first day and will continue to do so.
NCASS is rated 4.86 based on 787 reviews