NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Excellent value for money. Always there at the end of the phone if we need to clarify anything.
NCASS are just Awesome, really helpful and the knowledge is top draw
Great information Great support when needed Great customer service All round very good Completely satisfied
NCASS have been a real asset to my business. They made setting up a restaurant with no prior experience a lot less stressful. Their ongoing support during the covid-19 crisis has been outstanding. They come highly recommended by me!
NCASS made navigating the processes of health and safety and risk assessments so simple. I think the discounted training alone probably saved me more than I spent on the membership. On renewal during Covid the advisor I spoke to was so understanding and helpful, he reviewed my account and saw that with my usage I could get what I need from the cheaper membership- not many companies will do that most are focused and targeted on the up sell! Also their cash back partnership with Bookers is brilliant
A crucial support to any small catering style business, great due diligence package that keeps me up to date with legislation and local authorities requirements. Training facilities are straight forward and informative, they have opportunities to generate you events and additional business, and any issues or concerns, they're on the end of a 'phone. Would highly reccomend!
Always there to help
Alway a pleasure to deal with
Fantastic service as always, really quick and easy to renew membership. I actually upgrading this time to included a second at of risk assessments which was explained clearly and easy to sort out. I have been a member since I started out in 2015 and would recommend it's the first thing someone new to the industry does, or even someone with plenty of experience who's starting out on their own. The risk assessment system is amazing, so simple to use and creates really clear, legally sound documents for you and staff to follow. All other services are great too, both via the online membership area, and the team who are available over the phone or via the online chat. The due diligence pack which includes all risk assessments and various other legally required documents and information is worth the membership price alone! But for someone starting out it can be hard to get enough work to make it viable initially, so the work opportunities feature is worth looking at. 10/10
NCASS always provide excellent support both online and over the phone. Professional and informative.
With a combination of online and printed documentation, NCASS makes it easy to be compliant and helped us attain our 5 star rating. Access to training is easy and the dashboard gives a great overview to make sure you haven't forgotten anything.
Helpful staff & very good online resources. Thank You!
Excellent knowledgeable staff Perfect risk assessments that are easy to edit and perfect for busy cafe owner. Always helpful ! Great customer service. Highly recommended
NCASS have been hugely helpful ensuring we run an efficient and safe street food business. Communication is excellent and would highly recommend to those joining the industry.
Always friendly and seriously know their stuff! Wouldn't be in business without them!
I used the online chat service today to find out more about the Event Directory. I'd like to thank Will for being such a great communicator and so very helpful, he got me set up super fast. It's lovely to chat with actual people rather than a chat bot! Thanks for a great experience and good luck to all for the coming year :-)
NCASS has really helped me put together the essentials I needed. I couldn't have found these resources for such a great price anywhere else!
NCASS are amazing. They really care about the small business. You can count on them when you need them - good job NCASS.
Shitest course ever I found totally waste of money, slides doesn’t work, big harassment 👎🏿
Hi Ashish, thank you for your time on the phone this morning. I’m glad that we were able to have a chat about your training course and discuss your review. I’m looking forward to catching-up again soon! Alex
Ncass have been useful in some ways but not decisively helping to secure work.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews