NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
NCASS 5 star review on 6th September 2020
East Coast Pizzas
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Ernest
Amazing service for the catering industry. If you want to run a catering business and don’t know where to start I’d highly recommend Ncass. You’ll be fully compliant and legal in no time
Hi all @ncass I really appreciate your great service today! with helping myself around the site really appreciate your time and looking forward to been part of your business again as I’ve been for over 25 years!!
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Ncass is particularly useful for start-ups, providing all the paperwork, training and advice in one dashboard. I re-joined this year as I shut down for most of 2020 for covid, and it has helped greatly in getting my old paperwork upto date for the new season. I have found their regular updates during covid extremely useful, with some invaluable information around regulation and funding.
NCASS just add value to what we do and help us achieve a professional service to our customers. Brilliant
When I first started my business I was unsure of a lot of things but when I joined NCASS all my worries were over they offered everything I needed to run my business smoothly and even to gain 5 stars for my food hygiene. If I had any queries about anything atall they would talk me through over the telephone or email, very efficient and friendly service, definitely recommend to anyone looking to start a new business. I will continue to use NCASS to guide me through year to year as I have peace of mind that everything to do with my business and staff will be covered.
NCASS 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Invaluable service and lovely, knowledgeable people to deal with.
It was very easy to reinstate my membership with a quick call. Happy to be back with NCASS
Friendly, polite, supportive service.
NCASS is fantastic, everything is in one place, that you need to help with legality for catering businesses fantastic training and always there to help if needed
Been a member of NCASS for very long time. It is money well spent you can get all the correct advise needed. Even in this present climate (COVID)and having lost 99% of our events it is a still essential to be a member. To be up-to-date with all off the current regulations and being COVID compliant.
In these troubling times , and in particular issues affecting our industry, it’s refreshing to know We have a united voice ;and a support network we can access.
It is great to know, as a small business owner, that we have all the correct paperwork in place~ and so easy to follow the information and complete the documentation. NCASS are always so helpful and friendly~ nothing is too much trouble and I always a valued member.
The team are consistantly helpful and polite and nothing is ever too much trouble
We just renewed for our 3rd year with NCASS. Love them. Everything is simplified so is quick for me and my business. Trainings are good, and there is nothing to complain about :)
NCASS has been great! quick responces and easy to sort out anything we needed. would definately recommend.
Excellent
NCASS - so happy I found you! Easy to use and everything in one place saves us so much time! Thank you.
Brilliant service and assistance every single time!
NCASS is a phenomenal and fantastic company to be associated and to work with. They are very professional, kind, polite and endeavour to meet all my requirements. The support and help they offer is outstanding and provided to the highest level and standard.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 959 reviews