NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
very easy too join good service
perfect partner tool for your catering business
The folder we got to manage our whole health and safety HACCP EHO visits and training has been excellent and the Covid Certification has helped no end with event organisers and councils, l would have paid more for just the risk assessment
I thought been a member meant you’re part of the family that moreover I have paid for be in it. I have shared 1hr over the phone Talking about what I have already shared by email but apart from an apology from the lady towards the misrepresentation in good faith of her colleague I am still waiting for a way out... or the so called help requested that an association like yours should have ( opening emergency doors by been in contact with other vital organisations and never been in the position to help a member ). Very disappointing that I still receive email for what I would have loved to be part of it like the British street food award or any other ...its best to sleep on it and forget... no one listening or helping as money before Hunan health as reached a very high bar...I guess is no longer even worth it to pay for it and that for you will be just another day, my members comes and goes. Nationwide Catering Association just a fancy name that... I can carry on forever talking about the money paid to you to be in a position to be acknowledged and provide for my family but I think I will put the effort on the book I am writhing at least it makes my family and I happy... so long Ncass I thought you were coming to the rescue after all but No problem, I will sleep again at knight once I will adjust these off-road days ... even below you are given only one chance ( chat, email, phone ) I have emails and talked in different occasions... ahhh that’s it reviews are paid ... not even that... you provably think who is this guy ( well to start I am honoured to disclose to have started a campaign, been black listed in all major hospitality businesses as seen as a liability but accomplished my target to change law. The campaign started by a asking my formal employer to Pay me fairly and allow me to receive 100% of tips, gratuities or service charge and not been paid with it and without a wage. Been a member of the union I have then shouted for help. We for 3 years 2007-2010 called on all workers and clients alike to stand for out rights the fair tips campaign was passed as law for all UK workers working in the hospitality industry and it is still a winner https://unitetheunion.org/campaigns/fair-tips-for-waiting-staff/
We have been with NCASS since they started, Brilliant company. Fantastic support,
Very supportive and prepared for all the legislation and due diligence in these times.
Excellent support and great platform
Great bunch of people that really helped me during Covid and how I should approach my business changes.
NCASS makes my paperwork so easy so I can get on with making delicious crepes!! 😍
NCASS are very good and their online training, pre-formatted diligence templates and access to advice is great. I live in the Scottish Highlands. My one criticism of NCASS Is that NCASS have no listings for gas engineers and electricians to the catering industry (a membership benefit includes access to service provider listings) for all of Scotland,(yet have excellent listing for all of England) and in my experience have a low presence in Scotland generally. As a result there are few leads and referrals from NCASS within Scotland and none (to date) within the Highlands. To NCASS's credit I have raised this as a concern previously and this has been reflected in my membership rate, which is appreciated. I feel this approach is fair at least until NCASS make further inroads in the Scottish Catering Industry and are able to provide a useful network as they do elsewhere. Do that, and they would rate a "Very Good". I have been impressed by the recent Covid 19 updates provided by NCASS and it is good to know that they have also been lobbying Government on behalf of members. I have also been pleased that NCASS are easy to get in touch with and helpful when we do.
TRUE STORY On our very first time out on our new adventure with our burger van we had the pleasure of an unannounced visit from the dreaded official inspector of said van at a car boot site within 10 minutes of opening for trade!!! After introducing herself & showing us her ID the first words from her were "I'll tell you now I have just shut 2 vans down on this site with immediate effect for non compliance" ----- (me GULP!!!) After a short discussion & the mandatory temperature checks Bla bla bla etc I informed her that we had joined & trained with NCASS before actually starting business, immediately tone of aforementioned inspector changed from stern official (but courteous) to sounding like a teacher who had a star pupil to show off, I showed her our NCASS file & hey presto she is instantly giving advise how to improve our set up & because we were waiting for our hygiene rating from our local council she told us that she will be emailing Barnsley council recommending that we are awarded 5* star rating. I cannot praise NCASS enough for all the advise/training which gave us as complete novices in the catering trade a great start, so, if you are thinking of a career in catering I would strongly advise that you join NCASS first.
NCASS is the best organisation to join if you are in the catering industry. I have been a member for 12 months and renewing my membership was the easiest decision, I have had my fees back from the Booker cash back scheme alone. The benefits to membership are too numerous to put in a review but they are all on the website.
Life wouldn't be this easy, without NCASS can't thank you enough.
NCASS 5 star review on 6th September 2020
NCASS are brilliant,,, i did end my membership as i stopped trading,, but starting up again, and will def be rejoining NCASS.. First class service.. The courses they provide are better than others i have done, highly recommended.
Have been with Ncass for many years , always helpful with our business especially during covid19
I have been a really happy member of the NCASS. The documentation they provide makes life so much easier. The support is always ready and helpful. Thanks.
Excellent if you run a food truck and your business comes from festivals or venues where food trucks are required. We run an event catering business, catering mostly weddings and significant birthday parties for 150 guests. There's a lot of overlap on H&S systems and general paperwork to keep the wheels on the bus turning, so a lot of peace of mind. Staff are really friendly and do go out of their way to answer questions or at least point you in the right direction.
Brilliant organisation to be part of, very helpful and informative, all the information you will ever need is easy to access and their insurance is the cheapest and easiest to set up I have been able to find.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews