NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
Great catering assistant
Brilliant company help me get work and keep all paperwork up to date with no hassle
NCASS 5 star review on 12th September 2019
Find NCASS very Helpful for my Business
Life-Changing approach for the compliance of requisite legal documents that are required in this business! And the online training courses are pretty impressive too..
Excellent service
The Bookers cashback alone more than covers the membership fee! But also brilliantly helpful with insurance and training.
NCASS 5 star review on 5th September 2019
I would be lost without all the knowledge base NCASS give me! And the customer care is nothing short of perfection! Thank you for relieving some of the stress of opening a new food business :-)
Like many operators, I joined NCASS several years ago and didn't realise what an amazing aid to my business it would become. I have been in street food and outside catering since 1978 (yes 78!) And NCASS is a fabulous tool for my business.
Apart from all the paperwork that would take months to create myself, the tailor made compliance documents and online courses have cut my input in those areas in half (if not a quater).
I think these guys have got it right and have become the only real player in this field. The service is also great for contacting other traders and services such as Gas Safe engineers etc. Great stuff lads! Keep it up!
NCASS 5 star review on 28th August 2019
a great service, especially sending company docs over to clients, always very helpful, adaptable, fool proof service.
NCASS 5 star review on 28th August 2019
Absolutely love being an NCASS member. The folder keeping everything together is great, the telephone assistance is faultless, the cashback at Booker saved us more than our membership cost last year too!

Absolutely brilliant company and you couldn’t pay me to change!
Superb service
Great to deal with
If you are in the mobile food business, you have to join NCASS. They have been a great help from setting, buying equipment, training and certification to lead generation.
awesome organisation and proud to be a part of it :)
Regards
Ajay
NCASS 5 star review on 9th August 2019
I would not have been able to get to where i am now without NCASS. We are just about to go live with our Mobile Pizza Van, with all the correct documentation
Best thing I’ve ever done, I’ve had so much support the guys are always friendly and happy to help even if my questions appear silly to me
the membership worth every peny, great services and friendly staff
NCASS has been one of the biggest supports we had since day one. As a new start up company/food trader there are a lot of things that can go wrong and without NCASS experience and help it would have been a horrendous journey to not say a short journey. A good organisation is only verified at the moment one needs them and NCASS has gone above and beyond of our expectations when we asked for their experience on how to deal with various issues we had. We cannot Thank and recommend NCASS enough for everything they did for us.
Excellent service, great staff, all round invaluable help
The best decision I made was joining NCASS, worth every penny in my view.
With an intuitive membership area with all information and support at your fingertips. The training packages are excellent and the document storage and compliance sections give you the confidence knowing that you have everything covered to be compliant.
Very helpful