NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
More Photos & Videos
NCASS have been great. Although we haven't used them as much as we could have, staff members have always been helpful, efficient and professional. They offer friendly, immediate and knowledgeable advice and support at the end of the phone and have fostered in us a growing confidence in our new, catering career as our little business enters its second year, (We used to be teachers!)
Thank you NCASS.
Quick and efficient training that makes the plethora of information palatable. I even found myself googling some of the information outside of the course as it did pique my interest.

Also, friendly and efficient staff who respond within the hour.

Amazing experience! Thanks!!
Great, quick and efficient training that was able to make the plethora of information palatable. I also found myself googling some of the interesting tidbits afterwards, particularly about the typhoid outbreak.

Also, really efficient and friendly staff who respond within the hour.

Absolute pleasure!
Excellent customer service, Lydia was very helpful.
You need Ncass to make your life easy while you are busy trading.
A very good service all round. Great staff training, legal advice and to be able to send off all your documents to event organisers without you having to do it yourself saves so much time.
NCASS 5 star review on 4th February 2020
Very helpful and informative whenever I've contacted them.
Good work opportunities
The NCASS team is great! I've been a member from the start of my business and they are there whenever I need them with advice, tips and help with all maters regarding my catering business!
Thanks guys!
Although I have only just joined, I am very impressed with the lever of service and contact. After sending an email asking a question. I received a call back within the hour from Ed. He dealt with my question in a friendly and informative manner.
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Dartmoor Larder
Best service . Many thanks .
I have found NCASS extremely helpful for my business. A fountain of information and guidance. I would be lost without them.
Great service from Rebecca.
Always super friendly and helpful no matter how stupid my questions are (and believe me, sometimes they are very stupid questions!). The team are extremely knowledgeable, and will point you in the right direction if there is something they can't answer straight away
We have been a member of NCASS now for several years and would not defer from them, as they are very competent and thorough on everything they cover. Any issues are sorted promptly and efficiently and all staff are very friendly and very competent.
Great documentation and systems but not responsive or helpful with individual help or good at hearing feedback and suggestions when we've given it
Strengths - approachable team members,
Daily logs,
legisative 'stuff'
Weakness - incomprehensible log on process for online learning,
poor coverage in my area. for 'added value' access to events
Most helpful people i have come across.
Nothing is too much.
Very helpful and always assuring us you guys are only at the end of the phone if we ever need anything. It’s great for a small business like us to know we have the support behind us
NCASS you are a great help... I am a festival/outdoor event caterer, & have been for years.. Your especially good with the legal documentation side of things, always keeping me updated, also good for advice & staff training..
I must do a interview for you soon!
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019