NCASS Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,028 reviews
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 9th March 2022
NCASS 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Carl Gauntlett
NCASS 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Clarke
A nice easy site to provide on-line food hygiene training and track
NCASS gives me all of the trading documents I need together with the ongoing training that is essential for us to maintain our five start FSA rating.
The staff I get on the phone are always very helpful! I would not want to work with any other company
Great service and support
Easy to do Risk assessments included in membership price. If you had to pay for these separately they would cost a lot of money. Mention NCASS membership to an events organiser more chance of getting a pitch.
Very helpful and readily accessible on the phone which is very rare nowadays
Where should I start?!! Being totally new in the catering industry I needed full step by step support and training and this is what NCASS is all about. I have so many questions and not once do I ever feel like a bother and that for me means a lot. 👏👏🤝
Proud to be a part of ncass Excellent service
We had a business idea and had no clue how to execute it, so that’s when we called NCASS. They gave us all the info we needed in order to start our business, which empowered us to achieve our dream. Their help has been invaluable to our business - their team are incredibly friendly and gave us so much of their time. We are so grateful for their service, and would recommend their membership to anyone, even if you’ve been in the food business for years! Emily, Co-Founder of Jeco Bowl
I like everything about NCASS except I wish they offered more for Northern Ireland members. Everything seems geared for members in England.
All I can say is very helpful and understanding everything you need
Becky Gordon was BRILLIANT and very helpful with every part of the business side and made the process enjoyable. Thank you, from Des of The Hungry Penguin Pancake company.
NCASS 5 star review on 4th March 2022
All I can say is very helpful and understanding everything you need
When we started our little mobile bar business we didn’t know what we where doing on the paperwork side. NCASS helped us and provided all we needed to get started and be compliant. Can’t thank them enough for the help they have given us over the past year.
Best service! Very helpful and knowledgeable! Money best spent!
Always helpful and great to have the legal documents we require as a business to hand
NCASS helped us set up our business in 2019 and gave us the confidence to get going. They are always on hand for any questions, no matter how small :-)
We had been using NCASS Due Deligence alongside SFBB for many years, however we have found all the paperwork in NCASS Due Deligence suits our business better. We had a recent food hygiene inspection and the EHO recommended we stick to just NCASS’ Due Deligence pack as it’s easier to understand and navigate. She literally swore by it! We passed our inspection with a 5 rating as a result.
Happy to renew our membership - NCASS provides good all round advice for mobile caterers. Particularly like the systems in place for sharing our legal paperwork with show organisers.
Finally received my renewal membership pack a week after my payment for renewal. Courier left it in my pub garden in the rain when were actually open!!!! No Bookers £100 voucher enclosed as clearly advertised in their membership part of their website and no explanation why it wasn't in the pack I have finally received. Contacted them to find out they don't have any available due to the ones in stock only being valid to the end of February 2022. Told one would be sent out once they had got more in stock. No date when this would be....... Been a member for 5 years and not very impressed with the lack of customer service.
Hi David, Thanks for the review, I have had a look into this for you to see if we can improve our services. We have also tried to contact you to resolve, but haven't been successful. Unfortunately, we don't have power over where couriers leave members' packs. As much as we ask them not to leave packs in the rain, it does occasionally happen sadly. Please let us know if your pack was damaged at all and we can certainly replace it for you. Regarding the Booker voucher, we are very sorry that you have not received that yet. We are certainly planning on sending one to you and all of our members renewing in February as soon as we receive them from Booker. Please don't worry, we haven't forgotten to give it to you! We just didn't feel it would be fair to give you a voucher that expires this month. Unfortunately as we're waiting for the vouchers from Booker, we don't have a date yet as to when we'll receive those, but we've been assured we will have them within a month. Of course, as soon as we get them, it will be our first priority to get them out to our members. I hope this helps, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0300 124 6866 if you need any help in the future. Thanks, Lydia NCASS Lead Account Manager
NCASS is rated 4.84 based on 1,028 reviews