NCASS Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Training
Read NCASS Training Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Training made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Really good training thank you
I found the training very good, it was well planned and structured. 100% worth every penny.
The course was described as 11 to 12 hours. This was completed by me in about 15 hours over the course of a couple of weeks. The woman narrating the course has a very annoying tone. I can read the content quicker than her speaking it and this leads to much frustration as I have to wait for her to "catch up" before I can press the "proceed" button. A lot of the time I've found I've had to log out and back in again as the content was stuck on one slide, this happens a lot with every module on the course. Course doesn't work well on an iPad either. How do I access my certificate????
Clear and Concise
A well packaged coarse, simple user interface, easy to understand explanations make good sense of a wide ranging subject.
I m happy to hv training with NCASS
Easy to use and effective to understand modules
Clear, concise, easy to navigate. Module tests helpful to familiarise with test format.
Frustrating that it’s still not fully compatible with Mac. Painfully slow slide transitions due to audio. Perhaps we could choose to have on or off? Constantly calling to get slides reset after completing each Module. Other than that, great content and easy to understand and complete mini-tests at end of each module.
Perfect for our needs, easy to access.
Great training, well explained and easy to use online, especially for me as I'm not the best on the laptop.
Seems to take ages to go through the modules, but not as long as sitting in a classroom! Was all easy to follow and ‘exam’ at the end was surprisingly straightforward
Great on the hygiene training if it was not for NCASS i would have for got. Thank you for keeping me up to date. Ian The Fish Trawler
Well constructed training modules that clearly explain not only information but the importance behind it.
Simply well done.
It’s good that I can do it in my own time and at home
Excellent training notes and courses
Before starting my food course I was torn between NCASS and another provider... well I made an excellent choice to go with NCASS. Very well structured and up to date with current UK changes.
Excellent system to use, easy to follow and understand. I have all my staff on this training and they are all excited to be achieving their food hygiene certificates.
Interesting talk through and well explained with some videos Just fun and good with good knowledge
NCASS Training is rated 4.61 based on 1,971 reviews