Nothing but Tea Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nothing but Tea Ltd
Kym Leatherby
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery. Excellent customer service. Constant communication letting you know what was happening with your order. Couldn’t ask for anything better. Will order from them again."
"I ordered a set of fruit tea samples and have been enjoying testing each one. Will be ordering my favourites soon."
Evan Martin
Verified Buyer
"Nice tea with a couple surprises included in my order. I will certainly be back."
Bryan Miguel
Verified Buyer
"Great variety of teas, I'm discovering lots of new ones and great quality, nothing to complain."
Rosemary Darley
Verified Buyer
"Friendly staff who do their best to help you with your request particularly if the pack size is not immediately available. Fast, tracked, service and good packaging so the tea packs are not damaged in transit."
"Got no complaints, smells sweet, tastes great, will order again."
Stuart Brown
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I ordered and a quick delivery. The teas have been fantastic so far."
Laszlo Vartus
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, I like the homepage and the tea is fantastic"
"Great selection of quality teas. Love the flavoured green teas. Fast dispatch and reasonable postage charge. My go-to for teas."
Nick Mawer
Verified Buyer
"Lovely tea delivered promptly. Well packaged and reasonably priced. Always answer e-mails promptly and very helpful. I buy all my tea from Nothing but Tea."
Benjamin Jones
Verified Buyer
"great tea selection, good value for money, good customer service"
Edward Knight
Verified Buyer
"Always lovely to have proper loose tea delivered to your door. It is by far and away the best way to drink it. And Nothing but Tea always deliver promptly"
Hugo V.M. Klip
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality teas in the first place. The clear instructions how to brew good tea are really helpful to draw the best out of the teas. Good service also: the only time the tea was below the standard I'd expected, it was refunded, even though I took action more than a month after I'd received the tea by post."
Sharon Shute
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff. Tea arrived very quickly. Very happy with tea and the company. Thankyou"
Mary Forster
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and very good quality tea"
"Vwey good website, useful information, but above all: excellent quality of tea! I especially love my gift box full of Indian tea samples, such a nice way to learn more about tea!"
"Delivery was quick and i do like the tea!"
"Very efficient service"
Martin Jordan
Verified Buyer
"An astonishing range of teas. Sensible prices and great service means I would not buy from any other service"
Elzbieta Zabicki
Verified Buyer
"The service I've been getting from Nothing But Tea for the last few years has never fallen below excellent. The tea is exceptional, I love my loose leaf Assam Mangalam both at work and home, I even take it on holiday. I am delighted that I can support a small niche business which charges a fair price for it's products and delivery."
Nothing but Tea Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 184 reviews