Nothing but Tea Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nothing but Tea Ltd
"Always quick service."
"I order thes for personal use . I have never been disappointed and enjoy the variety available. The service is excellen5 from order to delivery ."
"Prompt delivery,Lady Felicity is delicious"
"Am working my way through the 10g sample teas.What a great way of doing it !"
"Good service, and wonderful tea. Only criticism is that stock is a bit unreliable."
"I have ordered many times from Nothing but Tea, and every time I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I have tasted many different teas, that without NBT I would not have had the opportunity, I can honestly say I have enjoyed each one of them. They all have been well packaged and always arrived quickly."
"Excellent descriptions and guides. Great range of sizes available to try or stock up. Delivery was fast and well packaged. Company that really seems to care about their product and customers!"
"Excellent Ginger Tea and customer service."
"Fabulous tea! Thank you for re-packaging the Mexican mango tea, and adding it to my order. I really look forward to my pot of tea each afternoon."
"Great selection of high quality teas, and having decided to switch from tea bags completely I'm now exploring the herbal range as well. Orange Pu Erh has now become our staple breakfast tea. I LOVE it."
"I have ordered many times and always had good service and good products."
"Ordered 8pm using standard delivery, arrived next day"
"very prompt service"
"After a gap of a few years I have returned to Nothing But Tea and am delighted that the range and quality of teas are as good as ever. I bought two rooibos teas, mirabelle and cranberry/mandarin and received a sample of rooibos ginger spice. I can recommend all three teas, which also successfully made a second steeping."
"Nice little spoon, sits in the caddy ."
"It's a shame when occasionally a good tea goes out of stock but on the whole NBT seem to have good stocks of most teas, and they've introduced us to some excellent brews over the years."
"Excellent service and delivery"
"Top class service and delivery. The site is nice and easy to navigate with a fantastic range of products for all tastes."
"Great teas, speedy delivery"
"Good selection of high quality teas, always a first class service"
Nothing but Tea Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 465 reviews