Navitech Reviews

1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Navitech deliver?

How can I contact Navitech?

01903 752910

pete@navi-tech.co.uk

Tell us how Navitech made you happy

""Don't buy anything from this company. Their after sales services doesn't even exist. I bought a watch which became faulty within the warranty period. I am trying for last 3 months now to even successfully contact them. Web page enquiries don't get a response and an automated telephone advising to send enquiry through the Web page. Catch 22 waste of time and money." They don't answer when you call their number 02033189696, it does not matter what time of day or what service they are all experiencing high calls and says confirm name go on website and someone will respond by end of business day well again I have had no response. Every review on here is the same. I have reported them to Garmin. Not sure if I can do anything else. They will no stand over any warranty DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CROWD OF CROOKS"
Are you Navitech? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Navitech receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"they have the worst customer service attitude, I would not buy from them if I were you and save you a lot of hassle. my Garmin watch said I am entitled to free postage and yet I was charged £14.99 at check out and then the product came and it was ok but it did not have HR and since I have 2 year warranty and it is covered I asked for an exchange and they said it was ok and sent me address to send etc, I was asked to send proof of postage and they would send out my Garmin watch and its now a month and I still have not received my watch or a refund. when you call their number 02033189696, it does not matter what time of day or what service they are all experiencing high calls and says confirm name go on website and someone will respond by end of business day well again I have had no response since them asking I send back the watch. I have lost £150. Navi technology is a real scum and Iam away to report my case to police."
"Initial delivery of Garmin vivoactiveHR was slow but product was in perfect condition and has worked perfectly for around 10/11 months. However, recently problems have occurred and despite me sending a number of emails by various methods (company website link and separate email address) plus a phone call there has been no response at all. No point in having a 2 year warranty if you can’t contact them to tell them the device has gone wrong. So pleased I didn’t opt for the £39.95 3rd year warranty. That would have been a rip-off!!!"
"Don't buy anything from this company. Their after sales services doesn't even exist. I bought an expensive smart wrist watch which became faulty within the warranty period. I am trying for last 4 weeks now to even successfully contact them. Web page enquiries don't get a response and an automated telephone advising to send enquiry through the Web page. Catch 22 waste of time and money."
"Do not buy here! We paid 80 euros and we havent received a watch yet! They do not respond to emails. They send fake tracking numbers! I hope PAYPAL will solve this problem! This will serve as a good lesson for me too to be more careful buying online."
"Did not supply the purchased product, claimed to be "out of date" and then supplied an inferior model which was also out of date. Refused to confirm details of a refund. Finally accepted a discount on the supplied and outdated product as there was no way they were going to refund my purchase price and better to cut my losses. The purported NZ 'branch' office does not exist, nor does their contact number work. This is a shell website selling expired and outdated models for current retail pricing. I was surprised that I fell for this ripoff website. Avoid it like the plague!!"
"Despite giving themselves over two weeks to deliver a 'despatched' product it did not arrive. Appalling customer service, not possible to contact them by any means. Invalid tracking number etc etc Before you buy check all reviews. Last 30 days 50% negative feedback. Luckily I ordered through Amazone who are dealing with my refund."
"I have purchased a couple of garmin hrms from Navi-Technology and have always been happy with the product received and the delivery timescale. I have not had to use their customer services department"
"I purchased a Garmin watch through this company. Watch stopped working after about three weeks. Service response was good with suggested fixes (same as Garmin told me) but since agreeing the watch was faulty and would be replaced under their two year guarantee the service has been absolutely diabolical - sent numerous emails and still no watch has arrived and don't even bother trying to call the customer help line as it is always 'experiencing heavy number of calls' and asks you to leave a message and they will get back to you that day - if you are lucky. Never advise this company to anybody even if the original prices are good as if it goes wrong the service is terrible"
"Pathetic customer service. Sent a query about a broken Garmin. Was repeatedly asked for photos (sent 6 in total). Repeatedly asked for a delivery address for the replacement to be sent. Finally told no you're not covered!!!!!!"
Delivery
"Air vent sat nav holder is cheap & nasty junk."
Delivery
"Sent a nuvi sat nav back for replacement, together with a cover letter containing information and specific requests. Garmin simply binned the letter and took no notice whatsoever of it's content. I sent customer services an email moaning about what happened. The response was polite but a pathetically trite 'tough luck' attitude. One hundred percent diabolical system and when the second hand, factory repaired replacement they sent me breaks down, I won't be rushing out to buy another Garmin."
Delivery
"item sent me was not what was in the picture on the Auction"
"GOOD"
Information
"I bought one thing from this company months ago and they haven't shut up since. Strangely, I don't need three newsletters about cheap (and frankly nasty) ebay kindle covers. So use if you want to give your email to a company that doesn't bother to ask permission for their spammy ways."
Delivery
"I wait nearly 11 months for my product with no communication from anyone and nobody responded to my emails"
"Please advise what it is I have purchased?"
Delivery
"I have not received the package from you, it was not delivered on time, it was not delivered at all. I can only put a negative review."
Delivery
"Order, wrong item, send back and nothing refund! Beware!"
Navitech is rated 1.37 based on 19 reviews