Navitech Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Navitech

How would you rate Navitech ?

"Do not buy here! We paid 80 euros and we havent received a watch yet! They do not respond to emails. They send fake tracking numbers! I hope PAYPAL will solve this problem! This will serve as a good lesson for me too to be more careful buying online."
Garmin Ripped Off
Verified Reviewer
"Did not supply the purchased product, claimed to be "out of date" and then supplied an inferior model which was also out of date. Refused to confirm details of a refund. Finally accepted a discount on the supplied and outdated product as there was no way they were going to refund my purchase price and better to cut my losses. The purported NZ 'branch' office does not exist, nor does their contact number work. This is a shell website selling expired and outdated models for current retail pricing. I was surprised that I fell for this ripoff website. Avoid it like the plague!!"
Clive Ingham
Verified Reviewer
"Despite giving themselves over two weeks to deliver a 'despatched' product it did not arrive. Appalling customer service, not possible to contact them by any means. Invalid tracking number etc etc Before you buy check all reviews. Last 30 days 50% negative feedback. Luckily I ordered through Amazone who are dealing with my refund."
"I have purchased a couple of garmin hrms from Navi-Technology and have always been happy with the product received and the delivery timescale. I have not had to use their customer services department"
"I purchased a Garmin watch through this company. Watch stopped working after about three weeks. Service response was good with suggested fixes (same as Garmin told me) but since agreeing the watch was faulty and would be replaced under their two year guarantee the service has been absolutely diabolical - sent numerous emails and still no watch has arrived and don't even bother trying to call the customer help line as it is always 'experiencing heavy number of calls' and asks you to leave a message and they will get back to you that day - if you are lucky. Never advise this company to anybody even if the original prices are good as if it goes wrong the service is terrible"
"Pathetic customer service. Sent a query about a broken Garmin. Was repeatedly asked for photos (sent 6 in total). Repeatedly asked for a delivery address for the replacement to be sent. Finally told no you're not covered!!!!!!"
Delivery
"Air vent sat nav holder is cheap & nasty junk."
Delivery
"Sent a nuvi sat nav back for replacement, together with a cover letter containing information and specific requests. Garmin simply binned the letter and took no notice whatsoever of it's content. I sent customer services an email moaning about what happened. The response was polite but a pathetically trite 'tough luck' attitude. One hundred percent diabolical system and when the second hand, factory repaired replacement they sent me breaks down, I won't be rushing out to buy another Garmin."
Delivery
"item sent me was not what was in the picture on the Auction"
"GOOD"
Information
"I bought one thing from this company months ago and they haven't shut up since. Strangely, I don't need three newsletters about cheap (and frankly nasty) ebay kindle covers. So use if you want to give your email to a company that doesn't bother to ask permission for their spammy ways."
Delivery
"I wait nearly 11 months for my product with no communication from anyone and nobody responded to my emails"
Stuart Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Please advise what it is I have purchased?"
Delivery
"I have not received the package from you, it was not delivered on time, it was not delivered at all. I can only put a negative review."
Delivery
"Order, wrong item, send back and nothing refund! Beware!"
Navitech is rated 1.47 based on 15 reviews