Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
Great products and super-fast delivery. Thank you!
I’ve purchased several products from Navi Organics and the service, shipping and quality of the products have always been top notch. Great products and fast secure delivery.
Highest quality products, potent ginseng which is very bitter in taste but you can tell it’s strong and tasty mulberries and miso.
Very happy with my purchase from Na'vi Organics, my item was just as described and I'm so grateful I can rely on them for pure, organic products - especially with all of the fake products out there! The delivery, even during this pandemic, was also fab.
Hi, best tasting honey I've ever had.
Buon prodotto dal gusto piacevole
I am always very happy to order products from Na'vi Organics, they are prompt, trust worthy and pleasant to deal with and the Navi Honey is wonderful tasting so I can highly recommend this company from past experience with them
Bought Barley grass juice powder. Lovely product, totally recommend it.
Very good products! Love the quality and service (quick delivery in the Netherlands and very helpful when you have questions by phone). Also happy that the website states a lot of info wrt sourcing and testing products from China.
Without question the best source for high quality mushroom powder.
Exceptional quality products! I have bought reishi from Na’vi Organics and another well distributed and known brand at the same time in order to see the difference between 2 products.
I must say Na’vi Organics has outperformed in starting from thoughtful packaging, higher concentration potency and the remarkable taste!
Since 2002 I have been vegetarian, then vegan and at some point raw vegan and have been always looking at how to enrich my diet with quality minerals, vitamins, supplements, etc and with a big confidence would highly recommend Na’vi Organics products to everyone!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2020
Excellent customer service and quality of products. Thank you
I heard about the quality of Navi organics from a respectable source, Navis is probably the best source in Europe for your organic quality foods, wild harvested is always better. I could immediately feel the effects of the pine pollen product in my cup of coffee. Thanks very much 🙂
I'm so impressed with Na'vi Organics. The quality of the products are amazing. I placed quite a big order and ordered 3 different types of Miso too. The quality of the Miso Paste is by far the best I've ever had. Na'vi Organics has introduced to various things that I never thought I would try and yes, they taste delicious, like the "Bee Bread". The honey is so good too~Thank you Na'vi Organics for the products :)
Good quality products at very reasonable price
Great buying experience with Na'vi. Order delivered efficiently and carefully packaged. My pure raw honey is totally delicious. I'm thrilled to have discovered Na'vi for their high quality products.
Quality products...fast delivery!