Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
The ghee is the best I have tried. Hugely recommend.
Absolutely love this product, very quick delivery, this has really helped me sleep, couldn't fault this product, very lovely smell.
Quick delivery, arrived sooner than expected.
Very happy with my palo santo oil. It’s a very calming, stress reliever. Helps with meditation also. Well packaged.
Will definitely purchase again soon.
Hi,
I have now received the tea and drank it for 3 days. All the cups of tea contain sand. This is not good!
One thing is that sand is heavier than dried leaves, so I actually pay for something I don't get. But the worst thing about having sand in the tea, is that it can pose a health risk. This is because it can be from, for example, radioactive shale, or contaminated sand. You should investigate this. Is sand added to gain weight? Or are the leaves dried on the ground and therefore full of sand?
Nice if you investigate this as soon as possible.
I need to know if it is potentially harmful to my health to drink this tea.
The products I have tried seem very high quality, which is wonderful. The delivery arrived on time. The company seems to work as it says it will, which is obviously great, however I have contacted customer services twice, and although they are very polite and are obviously following policy, the company seems unwilling to go that extra mile for their customer, which is the impression that makes all the difference with these niche brands. And I don't believe I was making unreasonable requests. The first time I contacted was to see if I could buy a sample of a product before buying the full size product, but was told "not possible" and I was quite surprised as these items are obviously not mass produced, and probably packaged on site. The second time was to ask if the "gemstones" from my first order placed on June 4th could be added to the gemstone account opened on or around June 9th, and again i was told no. Neither of which are big problems or even that unreasonable on behalf of the company, but I do believe that IF it is possible, going that extra mile in customer service makes all the difference to an impression of the brand... but then i have worked as cabin crew and FOH in Harrods so I guess I'm trained to put my customer first.... especially when I'm selling higher end products.
Excellent products and great service.parcel arrived very quickly.Thank you!
always very helpful when responding to queries on products and the quality of the products are second to none.great to deal with
Ordered pearl powder and tiger nuts for my first order. Both very good products and am currently shopping for more!
A great ethical company selling really good quality products.
I’d been looking for a good miso paste for quite a while and was Really happy to come across these products. I ordered a light miso and a dark miso and they are absolutely wonderful! The smell and the taste is incredible. I’d hugely recommend them and I’ll be buying more!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Excellent products, fast and secure delivery - there is so much to love about this company and its products: well done!
Great product, I use this as a healthy alternative to butter. I will be buying again
Really quick delivery and a great product which will be such a relief to me.
I’ve been taking Panax ginseng for awhile now & overtime my health has improved , I feel more vibrant more energetic more focused , the effects don’t happen overnight but slowly & subtlety you start to feel the benefits , this is an excellent addition to my health regime & recommend it to anyone who looking to improve there health
Pure quality product and a great tasting ghee butter. Bought it for my autistic son; he loves the taste.
Tried this product for 3 weeks and can really see a difference in energy levels and physical fitness.
Great product. Has helped me a lot with my anxiety and stress.
Been a month now and I can definitely see the effects of this product. My energy levels are high and libido is more than before too. Five stars for Navi Organics.
Have been using Navi ginseng for 2 years now. Always have been happy with the effects. Pure and effective. Nothing from any other retailer I have tried, compared to this product.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Clean and potent. Tongkat Ali has helped me in so many different areas of my mental and physical life. Would definitely buy again.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,080 reviews