Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

hello@naviorganics.uk

Navi Organics Ltd
Achnanellan
Acharacle
Argyll

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy
Good response and quality products with freshness and organic in nature...
Excellent. Would recommend
Very happy with service. Quality products, quick postage. Lovey range of dried fruits. Apricots are excellent.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Definitely recommend Na'vi Organics for high quality health products. Service and delivery are fantastic!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2020
I am in love with this product. I can clearly feel its purity and high vibration. The smell is very different from cheaper ones and I really enjoy its taste. I use it every day on my smoothie and it feels divine. On the mental level I am also happy to know that I can count on it for all 20 aminoacids and loads more micronutrients such as calcium and iron, besides it detoxifies from heavy metals. I bought 1kg and it lasted me over 7-8 months. It may seem expensive at first sight but on the long run it's so worth paying for such an incredible product! Thank you Navi for helping me on my healing journey! :)
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 8th October 2020
I purchased some mushroom blends and they were very high quality! I also purchased some ghee which was incredible! Past delivery too! Highly recommend.
I have been purchasing my wheatgrass juice powder from this company for a while now and have always received amazing customer service, good offers and timely deliveries. Just thought it's about time I show some appreciation for their hard work. Keep up the good work!
I am a repeat customer of Na'vi Organics and love the quality of their products, as well as the selection of unusual health products. I have tried their teas, essential oils, pearl powder, honey, miso - and everything has been of exceptional quality. Keep up the good work Na'vi!
Very good!
Fantastic service and quick delivery.
Thanks
Super fast delivery. Fantastic quality products. Couldn't be better
Love their exotic products. Very good quality and delivery was well packaged.
Good product fast shipping
The importance of the Navi Triterpene crystals that I utilze cannot be denied. As an individual that burns the candle from both ends, putting extreme stress at times on both body and mind, these crystals have become invaluable as part of my physical and cognitive recovery.
Very good reishi extracts and iam now on my third re-order, once again no hay fever this year thanks to this product.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Navi are at another level in terms of providing the highest quality herbal tonics. I love many of their products and their ability to respond to the latest research on medicinal mushrooms and make tonics which reflect the science on extraction, dosage, parts of the mushroom etc. They always answer all your questions promptly and have a passion to supply the worlds best herbal medicines
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Products that company makes to enhance the wellbeing of humans are genuine products. Services are superior. I am regularly using cow ghee which is organic and good in taste.
Navi Organics Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020
Good company and very reliable.
I love navi organics ,great service every time and brilliant products ,been returning over and over
Very pleased with swift delivery and quality of product (Organic Ghee) :) Will highly recommend and no doubt I will be back very soon to purchase more items!
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,158 reviews