Natwest Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Over a week
"I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!!"
Are you Natwest? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just basically don’t trust them anymore , to many issues not enough support"
"Incredible customer service from NatWest Help very grateful for your understanding whilst times are hard."
"Well I have just had the most delightful customer service by a man NatWest Help The Irish accent definitely helped!!"
"I know it's a weird thing to be happy about, but I actually love my bank Natwest. Probably the nicest customer service team in the UK!"
"someone from customer service now making me tea. :)"
"that's what I'd call excellent customer service.... ; )"
"NatWest couldn't do customer service if it hit them over the head! frustrated"
Natwest is rated 1.89 based on 131 reviews