Natwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy
I've banked with Natwest for 14 years. I never really have to use online chat, or call. Today I did both, and what a shock I got. I need to prove that I've paid a bill (I have) so asked Natwest what the best way to do it was. I was looking at my statement while I was talking to both. Neither representatives appeared to see what I was seeing. If I could see that the item had be paid, why couldn't the representatives?? They've also got rid of the freephone number, and the chat operators need to be told the same query three times, in detail. I still haven't had my query resolved. The woman at telephone banking's shift must have been ending, as she cut me off when I asked to speak to a manager. 14 years a customer, and this is how you are treated. Very disappointed.
I've banked with Natwest for over 20 years and had no problems with them. I've had hassle trying to set up a new payee on my account as this must be done using a key card, all of which have never worked, meaning this must be done over the phone or in branch. Other than this they've treated me pretty well. I've also banked with Barclays who regularly tried to defraud my account! Thankfully have now cut all ties to Barclays and will stay with Natwest.
I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!!
Just basically don’t trust them anymore , to many issues not enough support
Incredible customer service from NatWest Help very grateful for your understanding whilst times are hard.
Well I have just had the most delightful customer service by a man NatWest Help The Irish accent definitely helped!!
I know it's a weird thing to be happy about, but I actually love my bank Natwest. Probably the nicest customer service team in the UK!
that's what I'd call excellent customer service.... ; )
someone from customer service now making me tea. :)
NatWest couldn't do customer service if it hit them over the head! frustrated
Natwest is rated 1.76 based on 199 reviews