Natwest Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"I've banked with Natwest for over 20 years and had no problems with them. I've had hassle trying to set up a new payee on my account as this must be done using a key card, all of which have never worked, meaning this must be done over the phone or in branch. Other than this they've treated me pretty well. I've also banked with Barclays who regularly tried to defraud my account! Thankfully have now cut all ties to Barclays and will stay with Natwest."
Are you Natwest? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!!"
"Just basically don’t trust them anymore , to many issues not enough support"
"Incredible customer service from NatWest Help very grateful for your understanding whilst times are hard."
"Well I have just had the most delightful customer service by a man NatWest Help The Irish accent definitely helped!!"
"I know it's a weird thing to be happy about, but I actually love my bank Natwest. Probably the nicest customer service team in the UK!"
"that's what I'd call excellent customer service.... ; )"
"someone from customer service now making me tea. :)"
"NatWest couldn't do customer service if it hit them over the head! frustrated"
Natwest is rated 1.81 based on 158 reviews