Natwest Reviews

B-

Customer Service - Average

69.90%
Industry Average
Great online banking service easy to use
posted 1 month ago - Simon Payne
Been into Natwest in Whitehaven Cumbria was served by a fantastic member of the team didnt catch her name she was foreign . We were there for 3 hours because we were sorting out a number of things . She was lovely very efficient & explained every thing to us fabulous service !!! Sorea ??? Please send her our thanks well done Natwest !
posted 3 months ago - Karen Carty
Wonderful customer service, so friendly and helpful and easily resolved my issue. Thank you, I think your name was Andrea!
posted 10 months ago - M Leith
Excellent service provided by the Middlesbrough team especially Dawn.
posted 1 year ago - Paul
The customer service at Natwest was extremely helpful and the advisor went the extra mile and spoke with her manager to issue a letter. Also, I was happy with the mortgage process, as the staff in Barnsley branch offered great customer service.
posted 1 year ago - Miss Monika Mazurkiewicz
Today I been Natwest Edgware branch and I been serve by Abdul Khan manager. He was very helpful and give good customer service.
posted 1 year ago - Mohammed Abid
I've always received good service and there is always a local bank if you need one.
posted 1 year ago - Yorkiemad
Really great customer service from Natwest as always (:
posted 6 years ago - Amirah Valu
Actually very nice to compliment a company for once for their excellent service and help, thank you Natwest
posted 6 years ago - Gillian Twist
Best service in Natwest! Slightly more relaxed about this mess I'm in.
posted 6 years ago - sarah gelbach