NatureWall Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NatureWall Group Ltd
Bought this to block out the noise of my neighbours sound bar, plus make a feature wall. Rather than keep it natural, I painted the front of the slats and left the insides the natural colour which I’m really pleased with. The product is fairly easy to cut to size and install as long as you have basic diy skills. 6 panels with 3 cut outs took about 5 hours to Install
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2021
J'ai commandé des echantillons pour des panneaux de bois muraux et cela m'a aide à me decider. Je peux maintenant commander en grande taille la couleur que je prefere.
I Love the effect it looks amazing but it has lifted off the wall in places and I have to keep pushing it back down. I feel the glue strips are not ideal as once they're placed on the wall they can't be moved around yet they lift from the wall. Personally I think it's a flaw in the design.
NatureWall Group, we’re so helpful with our questions and queries. Unfortunately we received two slats that were damaged during transit. Daisy, from their customer care team was so prompt in sending us out replacements as I am heavily pregnant and due to give birth. Her customer service was exceptional, it’s been a difficult process in renovating our home during lockdown and she went out her way to ensure everything was done in a timely manner. Thank you so much for taking care of us and with all your kindness. The slats are in impeccable condition, so glad we bought the walnut slats from NatureWall. The craftsmanship is faultless. Many thanks again Tasnia
I am very happy with these pannels. They are a bit tricky to cut straight, but if you are unsure about that step you can always hire someone to cut and install them for you. The product itself is beautiful!
Great product
Could be better for the price, quite a lot of boards lifting, sticky tape would’ve been better being out to the edge
This has transformed our bedroom, really pleased with how the idea turned out. It was easy to install and work with and the company were very friendly to deal with when we made a mistake with our order
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Great customer service. High end quality products.
Very quick and easy to Order. Great service. Would definitely use again.
Excellent quality product
Love the product and will purchase when you have an offer on
Great product and easy to fit
I’ve recently purchased some self adhesive wall planks to revitalise a room into a home gym. They were so easy to use, really simple and make a really effective feature to our room.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 28th March 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Absolutely fantastic. Quick delivery and helpful customer service. Very good quality
Great product, slightly tricky for some of the finer cuts, but a great finish and looks really good. 4 stars reflects the 3 week order to delivery time, so bear in mind the 7-10 days on website is a shade ambitious. Recommend the product though!
A great product which I found easy to install and looks absolutely fantastic. I received good customer service and communication from the company. I am very satisfied with the whole experience overall.
Took a chance on this company but have to say how pleased i am with the service, delivery and product. Its great quality and people who have seen it via a photo or in my bubble are amazed by it...maybe more sales coming to nature wall!
Nice product & great customer service
Really good product easy to work with. customer service really helpful Looks fantastic
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2021