NatureWall Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NatureWall Group Ltd
Looks fantastic on the wall, very easy to fit
Excellent product, looks fantastic on my wall. Just make sure the wall you are applying to is perfectly flat. I would definately recommend.
NatureWall Group Ltd 4 star review on 8th September 2020
I purchased peel and stick wood panels for one room. The result was awesome and I got a lot of wows.
Then I ordered twice, to do my enterance and my first floor landing and boy it looks fabulous. I am very pleased with the walls.
Im thinking of another project now.
Highly recommended.
Good quality product and arrived quickly
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Hi
We ordered samples which took a while to arrive, then when they did arrive they were pretty small. But we were happy to proceed with grey wood.
We rang to order and asked if there was discount on multiple items (we have a 5m wall) - we were told no, which we understood as it’s a quality product.
Just before proceeding we looked at your competitors page LIGNOSI
They sent samples with 3 days, the samples were four times the size, then when I emailed they offered me £20 off each panel
A No Brainer I’m Afraid
It’s all in the service hey
Really easy to apply and looks amazing.
Really good product looks amazing
I Bought samples are was very impressed. I will be ordering a few packs in the next few weeks.
Sky grey wood panels are fantastic, very easy to install with few tools required. With the cornering I installed on the roof and ran some led lights behind for great mood light we now have a modern looking feature wall.
NatureWall Group Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020 NatureWall Group Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020
Received samples quickly, which were beautiful, now to put them in the project
We bought the artic cladding. It is a really good product that looks terrific.
Product was as expected, a little pricey however but I love the outcome.
NatureWall Group Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020
Lovely product great addition to my lounge prompt delivery, very easy to install.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020
We received our samples, made a decision on which we would like and hoping to put in our order next weekend
Many thanks
Very good value for money. Look very good on the wall. Would say to be careful when cutting the planks though - very easy to splinter at the end if you’re not careful.
Professional service, organised and fast delivery, great communication.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020
We intend to use NatureWall in our plans as we continue to develop our house. Great product
This has completely transformed and modernised my room. The quality of the wood is excellent and the finish is amazing. I have received compliment after compliment .. very happy
Great Quality,
Well packaged, unfortunately I have not been able to put on the wall owing to illness.
But hopefully will get it fine in the next couple of months , then will write another review
Quite simply one of the best purchases I ever made. Looks fantastic
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 1st September 2020