NatureWall Group Ltd Reviews

NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Stephen King
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Emma De Oude
Great product with fast delivery and superb customer service!
Posted 1 hour ago
We are so pleased with the oak nature wall acoustic panelling. It has absolutely transformed our living room. The only issue we had is the slats are stapled to the felt quite far apart, so if you cut a little bit off the length the panels come away from the felt and stick out from the wall. We had to glue them to the felt to avoid this. Otherwise, we are thrilled!
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Excellent service and fast delivery. I used this to finish off my stair case. Sets it off perfectly 😃
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Interesting designs that have potential.
3x Walnut Acoustic Wall Panels. Well what can I say that hasn’t already been said. These are just awesome, simple concept but look stunning when installed(pics don’t do them justice). Delivered in good time and were well packaged. We decided to leave a gap between the outer and centre panels and we are really pleased the way it has turned out. We are still undecided what to do with the gaps, not sure if to leave as is or paper, paint or hang something…..decisions decisions. The panels were really easy to cut and fix to wall. I used 3.5 x 35mm dry wall screws as recommended by NatureWall. If you are contemplating getting some yourself don’t hesitate. We are already thinking where else we can install some. Thank you NatureWall for a stunning product and great service, Paul & Claire. Ps….I’m trying to persuade her to let me put them in the lounge so you may here from us soon.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Great idea for a plain wall
NatureWall Group Ltd 4 star review on 20th July 2021
I have only spoken to the Nature Wall Group at the moment and ordered Walnut slat samples with grey and black felt, from my initial contact by email and phone found them to be very helpful. I am just finalising my design for the wall and then I will order some panels
Great product
What a great product. Not only brilliant functionally but visually stylish! Can’t recommend them enough. I used them in my recording studio as extra sound proofing and acoustic treatment for the room. Here they are mounted on sliding door to hide a cupboard
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Daisy was very helpful - we had to wait a little longer for our slat wall to arrive but it’s installed and we have had so many positive comments !
The acoustic panels have finished off entrance hall and made a real statement feature. Well worth waiting for.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021
What an amazing installation Emma! Thank you for sharing your photos with us and for your great feedback, it makes our day. Kind Regards, Daisy
Excellent product and service
It is great to see how you got on with your Walnut SlatWall Panels, they look really effective! Thank you for shopping with us and for your wonderful feedback. Kind Regards, Daisy
I was dubious as no where else has self adhesive wood. It is not cheap but we took the plunge and ordered. I was really surprised it actually is real wood, light and easy to handle and looks incredible. I’m absolutely astounded by this product, I really am. Worth every penny.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Wow! We are delighted with your brilliant feedback Alison. We have designed our all of our products to be great quality and easy to install and our Self Adhesive planks really do stick! It is brilliant to hear you really love your wood planks and from all of the team here at NatureWall, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Kind Regards, Daisy
I’m so pleased with my panelling from NatureWall. The quality is amazing and it was easy to install. The only problem is, I now want it in every room in the house!! I love it.
Thank you for your great 5 star review. Your review really made us smile Claire! We too are always thinking of fun new ways to incorporate our products into additional rooms. We just cannot get enough.. and we are glad to hear you feel the same way. Kind Regards, Daisy
Fantastic product looks amazing great communication and service can’t ask any more
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Your SlatWall Panels look fantastic! Incorporating your slanted ceiling with the panelling creates a really effective design. Thank you for sharing your finished look with us Stephen :-) Kind Regards, Daisy
Great product, easy to fit and looks really good up....just a bit of a pain getting hold of it. The original dates were missed with no update, I contacted customer service who said they’d had supply issues and ours would ship that week. It didn’t, and again no update to keep us informed. It was worth waiting for, and I get there can be supply / delivery issues, particularly at the moment, but it would have been helpful if we’d been informed of all the various delays as it was one piece part of a bigger job.
Hi Kerry, we are so pleased you love your Natural Oak SlatWall Panel. We are sorry that your order was delivered later than expected and for any inconvenience this caused you. Our production team now handcraft the panels in advance to ensure that we have stock on the shelves and can dispatch orders quickly. Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking into ways we can improve and offer the best service possible. If you need any assistance in the future please do get back in touch. Best Wishes, Daisy
Very helpful at sales , it was a pleasure talking to the staff Very good product
You are most welcome Lee, it was a pleasure to help you. Thank you for your kind feedback and we hope you love your panels! Best Wishes, Daisy
Well packed quick delivery and looks stunning when it’s up on the wall sets the room off I am very pleased with my purchase
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Thanks for your great 5 Star review Susan, myself and the NatureWall Team appreciate it. Kind Regards, Daisy
I've been using Naturewall's midnight ash peel and stick planks, very satisfied with the product and even more with the service provided. Three of the nine boxes I ordered came in the wrong colour, this was resolved very quickly and I got to keep the wrong ones, worth £150, which I can now use for another project. Also had to order an extra box as I had miscalculated the amount I needed, and this was expedited at my request. Good communication throughout, great service and love the product!
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Thanks for delivery and good purchase.
Hi Rayna, it is great to see how you got on with your installation. We love how you have created a horizontal headboard using the Grey Oak SlatWall. Thanks again, Daisy :-)
NatureWall Group Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 311 reviews