NatureWall Group Ltd Reviews

NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Sam Whiller
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Sam Whiller
Good customer service received! I have only ordered samples but they arrived quickly and were a good size. The product I like the most is sold out but I emailed NatureWall and received a prompt reply advising they would be getting more stock in March.
We came across this product while researching ideas for our new home media wall and thought it would be a great statement piece at a fraction on the price of solid wood. After some samples arrived and we picked out the colour we liked we placed our order.
The product was all we hoped for and we’ve been extremely pleased with the finished results. As we wanted to make the panels appear solid we had to cut some of the boards with a 45 degree angle which was a challenge and if there was a option to buy these already manufactured it would have made life easier! This isn’t a criticism just some feedback for what we wanted for our project. I’m aware of the trims you can supply but we didn’t want anything that bulky. To summarise the product is was easy to use and we love the look of it!
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Lovely texture and colour, great product
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Liked the sample but when went to order out of stock.
Super cool [roduct, look a million dollars when installed
Disappointed by quality of the sample
Gorgeous product, looks very expensive. Priced up to make one myself but was cheaper to buy. Company kept me informed and arrived in about a week. Ordered sample first, walnut, looks amazing! Lots of compliments. Highly recommend.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 24th February 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 24th February 2021
I chose the walnut cladding and it looks amazing.!
Love your product but limited colours available
Samples arrived very quickly as I ordered with information needed
Brilliant service and nice lady
Only requested two sample pieces and it cost me nearly £6!! Not enough wood grain effect, looked more like laminate in my opinion.
This was our first time using Naturewall and everyone we spoke to was helpful and knowledgable. Product arrived on time and installation was straightforward. Our client is delighted with the outcome.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Very satisfied with product. Easy to work with in case panel hight has to be reduced. Looks lovely and provide that natural wood feeling in the home. Will definitely buy more products from NatureWall in the near future.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 11th February 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Amazing quality, fast delivery, great customer service. Cannot fault! Thank you 😊
It's a great company, love the ethos, and the range of products available.
I would say that if you wanted to cover a full wall or do a large space, it can work out to be a bit pricey, but to use as feature walls or for certain small space, its an investment.
NatureWall Group Ltd 4 star review on 10th February 2021
Absolutely love the feature wall created using this product. So easy to fit. Definitely recommend. Ordered 8 metres but must have had a few extra boards added which was great as we made a couple of mistakes
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th February 2021 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th February 2021
I’m really pleased with the NaturalWall El Capitan wall cladding. It’s really easy to install and looks fantastic.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th February 2021
The wood lengths in the packs worked out OK with a majority of mid-brown. So we did a plan to get the pattern and the cuts right. Easy to cut and very easy to stick to the wall. Don't make a mistake as when it is on, it will not come off in one piece.
The nature wall customer service is 1st class, any questions you have they will happily and promptly answer.
NatureWall Group Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 185 reviews