NatureWall Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NatureWall Group Ltd
Excellent service and a really good quality product.
After sales queries were dealt with promptly and courteously.
The oak panels look fantastic.
I have no hesitation in recommending this firm.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Arrived fast. Thank you.
Great product & after sales service
Having been let down by another supplier of cladding who allowed me to pay online then shipped in from abroad with major problems, which delayed our build project, I found Nature Wall online and contacted them. Their customer service has been second to none, they are highly responsive, transparent, and manufacture at their factory in the UK, so I had a definitive timeline of when the batch would be produced and a great tracked logistics process until it arrived only 7 days from ordering it. The quality of the product is beautiful and the packaging excellent. I highly recommend them as a trusted supplier who delivers great customer care to anyone looking to create a unique feature wall in the home.
Never received a tracking number and I have not received the product yet.
Hello, I am very sorry to hear you have not received your sample order.
I am going to investigate this with Royal Mail and to ensure this does not happen again we have upgraded our international delivery service so all international orders will be dispatched on a tracked delivery service. I will arrange our production team to handcraft and dispatch a replacement sample for you right away. Kind Regards, Daisy.
Very good product.
Simple to order, speedy delivery, straightforward installation and the product looks great on the wall.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Purchased recently and fitted on our Kitchen/ Diner feature wall and absolutely love it. Can't wait till we can actually show it off to other people!
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Its amazing & we loved it so much.. we have ordered another wood for spare room. So exciting ha
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
The are very helpful
Great product easy to use
Was disappointed in the quality of the 4 samples we received. The lighter colours were very washed up looking and pinkish in tone. Only one of the 4 looked natural. And the smell of the samples was really strong. Based on the quality and look We had decided not to purchase . Very disappointed as reviews before had been good. Glad we only spent £10 on the samples before considering an order
Very satisfied, beautiful product, fast contact, neat shipment
Delivery says 5 days it took 3 weeks to come . Every time I got in touch they just kept telling me lies saying it’s coming such a day when they new it wasn’t . Order it from wood veneer hub next day delivery don’t waist your time with these
Delivered on time and product is excellent
Great communication, excellent product, fast delivery
Absolutely delighted with our NatureWall purchase!
The quality of the wood panels is excellent and the customer service was prompt and helpful.
Can’t believe how easy it was to install, too! Highly recommend.
NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2020 NatureWall Group Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Sample looks good. Probably use in the future when we decorate
Product looks good. However I think it would look nicer if the veneer wrapped around the side as well, doesn’t look good if you see it side on, looks unfinished and slightly cheap for a product that isn’t cheap.
We ordered the peel and stick products in El Capitan. The colour is gorgeous, they are great quality and they were super easy to cut and fit. Very happy and would definitely use them again in future.
NatureWall Group Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 137 reviews