Natures Healthbox Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Natures Healthbox

+44 (0)1273 607942

info@natureshealthbox.co.uk

Unit 5Westergate Business CentreWestergate Road

How would you rate Natures Healthbox?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

David Plaisted
Verified Buyer
"1- Quality products 2-Excellent! packaging 3-Care & concern felt 4-Honest 5-Extremely gratefull 6-satisfied 7-Content"
Elaine Littleford
Verified Buyer
"Update to previous e.mail. My order has arrived and is fine. It would have been nice if they’d replied to my first e.mail asking where my order had got to but that said all is now good and I would order from them again. Happy customer!"
Jan Whitfield
Verified Buyer
"still awaiting my order"
"The product I buy is no longer available from my original source, so I was delighted to find it here. Very easy to order excellent delivery times and I would highly recommend."
Fiona Leslie
Verified Buyer
"They had the product I wanted at a good price, I received my goods well packed and intact. They also sent them rather quickly. Nice to see a firm that genuinely cares for its customers and that is why I will use them again."
"I was extremely pleased at how well my first order was packaged, even down to my washing up liquid being wrapped in bubble wrap AND tape over the tops, to prevent leakage. As I make the transition from 'regular' products to eco-friendly etc, I know I will be a repeat customer. Many thanks Zoe and team x"
Averil Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Incomplete order with no follow up. Order classified on my account as complete when it is not. No correspondence on when the outstanding items will be delivered. Waiting for two loaves of yeast free, gluten free bread by brand Ener-G."
Natures Healthbox is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews