Natures Healthbox Reviews

info@natureshealthbox.co.uk

Unit 5Westergate Business CentreWestergate Road

Tell us how Natures Healthbox made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Everything arrived swiftly and was happy to get free delivery on a £50 spend. Will use again for all my gluten free productS"
"Ordered my CBD Capsules and arrived very promptly. Only downfall was I wasn't in when the delivery was attempted so had to pick up from post office . Will use again."
"Ordered all my Fish 4 Ever products and arrived very well packaged. Will definitely use again."
"Quick to process my order and we got 15% OFF. one item was out of stock but they emailed to let me know and I chose an alternative. Very satisfied"
"Great customer service and my cbd oil arrived very quickly"
"The company doesn't carry out the order, does not answer the phone or does not have an email. I do not recommend ,, the worst incompetent online stors!!!!!!!!"
"Very concerned to read other people have had a similar experience to myself. My account shows a complete order and my money has been taken but I've received nothing. Attempts to use Live Chat and telephone have been fruitless leaving me in doubt and unsure whether I've simply been robbed.. I'm currently awaiting an email reply to discuss this issue. I don't usually have an issue withis this company but after reading other reviews I'm really not sure if Ican trust them now."
"They took two weeks to send an incomplete order without any explanation nor apology. The slip in the parcel indicated that the next item on the list was 'to follow' without any further information. No one answered the phone. Finally Zoe replied to my email indicating the second item was still out of stock. Abysmal communication. Was refunded in the end. Nowhere on their website it was indicated that the product was out of stock and I received information only because I asked for it."
"This company provided me with a fantastic product and great, speedy service. I thoroughly recommend Nature's Healthbox, especially if you are seeking a supplier of bitter apricot kernels (for 'cosmetic use only') if you believe the fake news from the EU! Thanks so much."
"Great little business and really happy with service. Spoke with Zoe on phone who helped me with my queries. All in all a great service"
"Great selection of products, and my ordered contents arrived very quickly. Would recommend"
"I buy all my natural beauty products from Nature’s Healthbox. They have a great range of brands to choose from including gluten free food. Delivery has been slow on one occasion but I was emailed about the delay. 9/10 for a great service so far, will continue to use them."
"I have used nature’s health box several times over the years . From ordering peanut butter to baby milk . Service is always spot on , delivery is fast and products packed really well . Wouldn’t use anybody Else ."
"Brought vitamins today excellent service very helpful I’d give more than 5 star well done natures health box will be buying more and will be recommending to all friends and family"
"Used this company regularly for several years and never been disappointed. Friendly, efficient service and top class products. A very convenient way to shop and I enjoy looking at the new products and getting a few bargains in the clearance sales. Thank you - would definitely recommend !!!"
"Item took 3 days to arrive but was packaged well . Great prices and also had a free sample included"
"Great service and a fantastic range of products. Will definitely be back for more goodies"
"Is this a real company? I ordered items but never got them, Zoe at the company said they were sent but nothing to prove that was received. No refund, no product. I guess I should be happy it wasn't a big order. Warning to anyone else who orders here that they prove to have the worst customer service possible."
"Order all my gluten free products on a monthly basis. Good prices and well packed."
"Great company. Always good offers and get my order within a few days"
Natures Healthbox is rated 4.07 based on 27 reviews