Natures Healthbox Reviews

+44 (0)1273 607942

info@natureshealthbox.co.uk

Unit 5Westergate Business CentreWestergate Road

Tell us how Natures Healthbox made you happy
Great service. Quick delivery and great prices
Really great service, no problems with delivery an amazing product may increase strength next order,will seek advice as company sounds very approachable. John
TERRIBLE CUSTOMERS AND TERRIBLE DELIVERY.
Order placed Sunday evening and dispatched Monday afternoon, which was a promising start however my order had not arrived within the 2-3 day as stated on their website. The order was resent and yet again NOT DELIVERED. Ive left two voicemails with NO response. Another attempt was made to send my order and still not delivered for the THIRD TIME!
Its been OVER 3 WEEKS and still have NO order and no point has anyone contacted me any form of meaningful customer service.
It was so easy to order online from Natures Healthbox,, and my goods arrived promptly. Unfortunately there was damage to 3 of the items, but on advising them of this,(which also was so straightforward & easy) an apology was immediately given, & I received replacements by return. Zoe could not have been more helpful and efficient.
I certainly look forward to shopping with this firm again, and can highly recommend them for reliability, competitive prices and customer care. Well done to a firm that deserves to go far, and very many thanks for all your help
Great products plus delivered quickly - and good to find unusual items not available in the supermarkets.
Great one stop shop for all my products. Items usually arrive within 4 days and the 15% OFF is a lovely gesture. Keep up the good work
Ordered some lime juice on Thursday evening and was delivered Saturday. Very happy.
speedy delivery, great product. will definitely use again.
ordered all my organic foods from Natures Healthbox. They always deliver in a timely manner and are very reasonaby priced.
Have ordered my vitamins from Natures Healthbox for 2 years now and have never had an issue. Glad to see my glass vitamin dropper now wrapped in brown paper than bubble wrap. Keep up the good work.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Will recommend and will use these guys now goodness direct is no longer around.
Perfect product perfect service. Thanks
Order took slightly longer than expected but they did state 3-4 days for delivery. Vitamins were a good price and very happy with them. Would recommend
Fantastic service and very quick delivery
Great company and after chatting with them via there chat I made my purchase. Order arrived in 3 days
I ordered goods from Natures Healthbox in November and they have never arrived. The company has not offered a refund or offered to dispatch the goods again, despite several emails exchanged where I have been clear that I never received the goods. They were supposedly delivered by Royal Mail, but I have NOT received anything. Very frustrated with customer service from Natures Healthbox who are not willing to put the customer first. I will not be using them again and do not recommend them.
Best prices and product range for all CBD oil and capsules . My item arrived in 2 days from ordering. Thanks
Answered my queries through the chat room and my Booja Booja Chocolate arrived just in time for Christmas. Very happy
Fast despatch of items and saved 15% . Will use again
Ordered some baby products as my supply is finishing. Ordered on a Saturday night and I was happy that it says dispatched on Sunday with an order no. But I couldn't chase the delivery with Royal mail. It said it will be a 48hr delivery , never got it till today (Thursday). Left voicemail and email chat on Monday , no response. Called today again went to voicemail, left another email.
Companies must should take some steps to respond for xustcustqueries, however good the company is if they have a bad after support the it's a time for bad review. On cmpancy's website it says it's 9-4pm Monday to Friday, but for me this is a lie. I should have ordered it from Amazon. Even the price was little higher than this site I can rely on their delivery time.
This was a body lotion for my baby girl for her eczema and it's getting worst. If it won't come today or have t got any reply , this company will be reported to ombudsman. Not a big fan of complaints,but if they can't handle the customer queries promptly, then it's better to look for a different service . I can see another similar complaints .
Natures Healthbox is rated 4.19 based on 47 reviews