NATURELO Reviews

of reviewers recommend NATURELO
Read NATURELO Reviews

support@naturelo.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NATURELO made you happy
Fastest delivery from UK to Finland anytime...I think they must have own aeroplane.? :) The products i rewiew later.Thanks
There customer service is amazing
I have recently discovered this brand and I have already ordered several times from them. I am pleased with their products and the fact that this supplements are wholefood and free from harmful ingredients.
These are the best quality vitamins I’ve come across and I love the fact they come from natural sources, and also that the majority are suitable for vegans. Prices may seem a little high initially, but I feel they are entirely justified and worth it - you get what you pay for! Buying cheap chemical-laiden vitamins is just a waste of money, in my opinion. Naturelo’s customer service is outstanding. I contacted them for some advice before purchasing, exchanging a few emails as I thought of more questions, and each time, a lot of time and care had obviously been put into the response. It is just so refreshing not to receive the usual auto-response mix of standard paragraphs based on keywords from someone who clearly knows very little and none of which answer your question properly. The responses I received were well considered and completely tailored to my questions. I already knew their products are great, but their customer service is outstanding. For that reason, I chose to order direct from their website rather than Amazon. Thanks so much to Naturelo’s Milan for all your help - much appreciated. If you’re looking for good quality vitamins, these are the ones!
NATURELO is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews