Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Good company, always a fast delivery and never had a problem, what more can you say!!
Vegan dog chews are very well enjoyed by my dog
items received were not as shown on advert charged 20 pounds and advertised as 5 off
Our two labs love their first peanut butter and vegetable chew variety box.The box is as described with chews of varying shapes and sizes suitable for all breeds. Great value, and good delivery time. will definitely be ordering more and looking at other products from Natural Cornish Pet.
Local, low calories and a favourite with the old dog
Great price and quick delivery. Sprats are enormous!
Good value for money and no problems
Really enjoying the subscription box, our dog was so excited and its a great way to support smaller businesses and also keep my dog entertained and trying new things
My little pup loves his ‘snack’, so the prompt delivery of my True Instinct turkey bites was very welcome. I had a very pleasant friendly customer call to see if I’d mind a different sized packet, which I didn’t.
as usual a great dog snack...My dog can't get enough if them ...He's worked out how to open the snack drawer!!!! Thanks
Very polite and helpful
A friend told me about this company , great choice and quick delivery
My first order got lost in the post and never received. Ordered again and the order was received on time. Wonderful choice of natural goodies for dogs.
So pleased to have found this store online. So easy to order - I love Apple Pay!
Promt service, delicious flat fish chews, very happy dog.
My dog dropped it immediately and it snapped in half. Very brittle.
Lovely, natural products. Just what I had been looking for.
Very good products my dogs love them
My dog absolutely loves these, great quality and good for them too.
Generous 5kg bag of fish cubes, very fast free delivery. This British produced product has been well received by my 6 year old dachshund.
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.82 based on 523 reviews