Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Amazing service! Great product delivered very quickly. The prices are great as well. Nice to support a local company
Great site for all things doggy! Good service too.
Ours enthusiastically chew these. So much better than white rawhide: no more slathering the chews in peanut butter.
Really good training treat
Great range of natural foods. Easy to use website. Really helpful sorting out problems with my order.
Reindeer anklers are brilliant and very good quality I would purchase from you again
The dogs love these healthy treats. In fact the beagle loves them so much she broke into the tub with them in!!
Very good our dog loved these lovely natural dog treats
Crunchy and last a while so dog is satisfied with his treat
Good service and kept up to date with delivery
Will order again
Natural Cornish Pet 5 star review on 25th March 2021 Natural Cornish Pet 5 star review on 25th March 2021
This was my first experience ordering food for my dog Bramble. The ordering and delivery was easy and good communication throughout. I will be ordering again! Thank you
Fast delivery and dogs love them!!
Happy to give this company 5 stars, lovely natural products, my dog loves the air dried anchovies, I wanted her to a good source of omega fatty acids and these are great as part of her diet.
excellent website, good price, great service thanks 😊
A great selection of chews which have been wolfed down 😊
Delicious smell, unfortunately my doggie is 13 and the cubes are too hard for her to chew.
Mutley absolutely loves these fish treats. Highly recommended
Excellent service! Our dogs absolutely love the dried sprats...prefer them to all their other treats. The Canagan Small Breed Dental is a winner. Two very fussy dogs, one with teeth issues, both love it! ...and we've been through so many different brands with no success. And the treat selection box was AMAZING! Smiles all round.
My three Newfoundland’s love the fish fingers and are always looking for their treat. I did find the last order had rather a lot of small bits in this time.
Have ordered several items and always been happy with speed of delivery and products. They have a great range so lots of choice for natural products.
She loves her antler and chews. Customer service was absolutely brilliant and l highly recommend this company.
Perfect size cubes
Really enjoyable ( so dogs told me)
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.82 based on 449 reviews