Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Our Bishon loves the fish fingers. Ordering is very easy and quick delivery too. Just placed our third order.
Brill. Dog loves them. He is hypoallergenic and had no bad reactions to it which is rare with any treats.
Great customer service, order arrived quickly and the choice of treats is excellent.
Fast friendly service, informative, competitively priced. 5*
Fantastic, my dogs love them!
Great online experience, easy to navigate the site and complete the purchase. Shipping costs reasonable and a speedy service.
my dogs loved them. efficient and quick service thanks
Great quality. My dog will love this for his birthday in June!
I’ve ordered several times now and cannot fault this company. The items are great for my dog and all natural, received very quickly too.
Efficient delivery and quality products.
Dog loved them. Not as scented as I thought (bonus!). Will certainly be ordering more.
My 2 boys and little girl loved these, the trouble is when you have 3 big dogs, they don't last long, will definitely be ordering more
Great service and high quality products
Have tried the 2kg bag and the dogs love it I will be buying the 15 kg bag when our other dog food has been used fast delivery well packaged
Great items my dog love them . Good value for money with quick delivery.
Excellent product my dogs love these and they make a healthy treat. Good service, speedy delivery and well packaged.
Stock some lovely items!
Good company to deal with
Great customer service. Everything arrives nicely packaged and quickly.
Good range of products, and great service. Thank you!
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.82 based on 523 reviews