Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

This is a brilliant little find. My dog loves alot of the treats. I also brought some for a family members dog and they went down very well too
What an amazing box, the toy was , high quality treats, Pepper, our springador, loved them all.
Nice to know that you are buying a product that has been sourced locally
Excellent customer service - really pleased with the products.
Fish cubes as dog treats

These are excellent, just what i needed The customer service from Cornish Pet was excellent. Thank you for your help My fox red lab adores these special treats
Our miniature dachshunds love these!
My gizzy loves them... will be purchasing more 😀😀
Happy with service and choice of different flavours and my wee pup loves them however find them to be rather small (she is supervised anyways so not w major issue)
My three English pointers love the fish fingers and cubes. Great for their teeth.
Excellent firm, prompt service, no issues
Amazing products and amazing service, what more can you ask for!
Great choice of natural dog treats and food. Quality is always great and fast delivery.
Excellent large sprats, the dog loves them
I personally found all of these products a bit chewy, however our dogs actually love them!
Great service
Great protein treat for my diabetic dog. Would be great if they came as 10 smaller pieces as they are quite difficult to halve.
Our dog loves an antler to chew, and they keep her quiet for ages. I've found it hard to get decent sized ones, so was delighted to see these ones. Speedy delivery, I'm very impressed. Will definitely order more.
Amazing service! Great product delivered very quickly. The prices are great as well. Nice to support a local company
Great site for all things doggy! Good service too.
Ours enthusiastically chew these. So much better than white rawhide: no more slathering the chews in peanut butter.
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.83 based on 446 reviews