Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Lovely company to do business with. Food arrived quickly, well packaged. Will definitely be buying from Natural Cornish Pet again. Lucky to find them 👏👏👏 x x x
My lab cannot get enough, she devours it. perfect for a work day of calls to keep her occupied.
Great product, service, delivery. I'll be ordering again.
My dog just loves all of the products from Natural Cornish Pet! Good value too!
Great company, good range of sustainable products and really reasonable prices plus always had really quick delivery. Love the options of more sustainable and healthier treats for our puppy.
Pup loves them and so good for him. Will defo be ordering more and recommending them to others
Lovely sized pate'. My dog loves all the flavours of this and I sometimes use a little on top of her dinner to get her to eat. It can be frozen, so it's handy to slice it and put it in a tub in the freezer and just take a bit out the night before I need it.
Excellent service...my dog loves these chews!
very pleased with my purchase. will be ordering again thank you gemma
Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My boxer dog is allergic to nearly everything! This is one of two suppliers that I’ve found who can cater for his needs but he prefers this one by far and it’s cheaper so win/win 😃
Excellent quality treats . Eco friendly packages! No plastic bags! All round really good company. Will definitely use again.
Fast delivery.
Great s and efficient service, always very helpful
Excellent service and my item was wrapped really well
I purchased the Yakers dog chews for my daughters dog as they were so reasonably priced .Saxon loved them .Thank you
Honestly, ordered a box of 10 and they are such a hit with my pup! The breeder gave us some as part of the pup pack. Chewed on until gone! Highly recommend them, and they are healthy.
Arrived very quickly after ordering products very good and natural
Only place I can buy cheaper and quick delivery and good service thank you
I thought it would be good but I'm afraid my dog didn't like it
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.82 based on 519 reviews