Natural Tile Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Tile Stone
Ordered a small amount of tiles online, and although the wrong tile was delivered (which can happen) the company handled it brilliantly and were right on top of resolving quickly to despatch the correct ones right away! Super happy with price and tile and also customer service and comms were excellent which for me is the mark of a good, customer focussed company! Would use again and would recommend. Thanks
We got lots of helpful advice from Rohit regarding tile styles, sizes and layouts. He was kind enough to give us free samples so we could make an informed decision. He was also able to give us a great discount on other items for the bathroom. I cannot recommend this store highly enough. I will definitely be going back.
Great service and a good price. Very helpful. Stayed late so I could pick up the tiles.
Can’t recommend highly enough.
Friendly, helpful and good value.
Fantastic service and help with selection, quick delivery. Lovely quality tiles.
Excellent customer service from the young man that I spoke to 👍🏻😊
Great service wouldn’t hesitate to buy from then again and probably will
Great customer service and best local prices.
Very helpful and professional company. Good communication and customer service relating to samples, ordering and collection. Would use again and happily recommend to family and friends. Thank you for a great service
Very helpful all the products that I bought were of real good quality nothing was too much trouble when come to arrange collection. Have recommended this Company several times to friends and Would continue to do so as all of them have had no trouble and really are happy with the service
Very good tiles.very helpful quick next day delivery.
After trawling around the main tile shops and not finding anything suitable we were recommended by a neighbour to try Natural Stone and Tile in Nuneaton. I have to say I was very impressed with the selection and quality of tiles on offer and customer service that went above and beyond.

Thank you!
Excellent customer service and very helpful on guiding product choice.
very helpful,and competitive prices
The guys at Natural Tole Stone couldn’t of been more helpful, they helped choose the best solution for our outdoor porcelain tiles. Their friendly and helpful approach was excellent and I would definitely recommend the services *****
So helpful and a wonderful range of tiles at a fantastic price. I really wish that I had found this place earlier. We bought some slate split face tiles and they were £14.99 psm. I thought the price must be wrong but no! Cannot recommend highly enough.
Excellent service really helpful and genuine company owner.

Definitely recommend!
excellent service ,staff extremely helpful , definitely recommend wonderful selection of tiles.
Great value and excellent service from ordering through to delivery. Every detail was covered by Rohit to ensure peace of mind and excellent customer care.
Many thanks.
We brought Calacatta Venas tile and extremely happy with our purchase. Excellent service, highly recommend this company
Natural Tile Stone is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews