Nationwide Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Finance
Courier, Own Driver
Read Nationwide  Finance Reviews

Olney Office Park9 Osier WayOlney

Nationwide Finance have been a godsend to us, as without their initial faith in what my Company is trying to achieve, we would not exist and wouldn't be helping thousands of employees create better lives for themselves and their families.
Wherever my Company finds itself in the future, I will always be grateful for that initial help and support given by Nationwide Finance and would recommend them to anyone who has an idea but needs investment to make that idea a reality.
Prompt, polite,reliable & understanding can highly recomend
Nation wide finance corporation is very effective. The staff attend to customers on time and respond to complaints appropriately.
The organisation is reliable.
Helpful and efficient staff who dealt with business quickly and clearly. The finance was paid over in a week and I would definitely recommend Nationwide Finance as excellent people to work with.
Very fast response.
Kind and friendly customer service.
Good communication.
Jovan Byrne of Nationwide Finance have been great in helping me and my company with the business finance we required, always happy to help and assist with all questions, a real great help Thank you
Fantastic company to deal with, Special mention for Chris Smith for his professional and personal experience that he has given to me 5*
My account manager is Craig Fayers-Hallin. I am happy to have the opportunity to say how approachable, friendly and helpful Craig is. And super patient ! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He makes the whole process so clear and reassuring and is always available to help. Thank you Craig !
Wonderful stress free experience. Thank you!
It was a good experience
The disposal was quick
Very helpful given the current time and situation, actually helped me refinance my asset finance and reduce monthly payments and also reduce the overall amount owed as well by removing fees and set up costs. They have saved me money by reducing there earnings, which I can not say others have ever done.
Really great company.
Craig was helpful and kept me updated at all times fantastic service e
I am writing about the amazing service I have received from Connor Atkins in my recent dealings with this company. He was polite, personable and took me through the process with precise attention to detail. I was also impressed with Joe who was the rep who came to get our documents signed. I feel relieved and supported; this transaction really responded to my business requirements and has made a huge impact for me and my entire family.
This is in contrast to my previous experience where I have found operatives to be cold, aggressive and totally unhelpful. To the point where communication with the company was causing me serious anxiety and stress.
Very quick at getting things moving in the right direction. I found Craig very helpful indeed.
Quick and efficient
Fast, Friendly, Efficient service even in these challenging times. Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent customer service
Many thanks
Nicky and Michael
To be confirmed but overall not happy
Left it until the very last minute which caused a delay in a purchase and also forgot to get us to sign some relevant paperwork which also caused a delay. Got there in the end.
Very efficient process, personable staff and able to give relevant answers within at least 24 hours.
Nationwide Finance is rated 4.78 based on 357 reviews